- Starting the Summer with a Bang, Amazon Bestselling Author, Alexi Venice, Publishes AMANDA'S DRAGONFLY, THE SAN FRANCISCO MYSTERY SERIES, BOOK 2
- Mom Rejected By Publishers Finds Success With Solo Venture
- Science fiction author K. Van Kramer invited to a Barnes & Noble Spring Author Signing, May 27, 2017
- Finally, An Advocate for the First Time Boss!
- Poetic Scenes from the Author's Heart
- "Generation Z in the Workplace" Job and Career Success Guide for Gen Z and Their Managers – Free on Amazon for a Limited Time
- Author Discusses African American Mystery Novels at the Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Author Nicholas A. Price Debuts Hilarious New Novel, "Adventures in Trichology"
- Do you love a good conspiracy?
- Welcome to Australia In the Raw -- Kangaroos, Wild Dogs and Killers
- I Found Mine: A Passion that Revolutionized my Life
- Write Integrity Press Launches THE REVISIONARY Where Future and Past Civilizations Collide
- Chicago's Graham Crackers Comics Welcomes the Writer-Creator of International Graphic Novel Series
- Brighton Publishing releases "A Grim Awakening" from novelist Schantell Remington
BILLINGS, Mont. - May 18, 2017 - s4story -- Our minds appreciate structure and our brains need organizational methods to appropriately store and access concepts and everyday data. Likewise, there needs to be a method to access and then interpret the information for the best explanation of the way things are. This book hybridizes medical diagnostic criteria and epidemiology to systematize, structure, and weigh the evidence for or against God's existence in order to come to the best explanation for what we observe. It is a new model for people interested in Christian apologetics. Whether the reader believes in the existence of God or not, this book is intended to raise questions and help answer some of them in an organized way. Whether the reader is a professional philosopher, apologist, or completely new to the subject, there is something for everyone. The tremendous amount of scientific evidence and discovery over the past century has tipped the scale toward the default position of God's existence and left the burden of proof on those who believe otherwise. However, there is so much information, it can be intimidating extracting useful knowledge and organizing it. This book attempts to organize the useful information into systematized categories to weigh the evidence using medical diagnostic techniques. www.medicalapologetics.com
More on s4story
- HIV-1, Cancer and Splicing: The Triangle
- 'How to Turn Around Failing Sales' - Ebook
- Attendee List Released for Biobanking 2017
- Yerra Solutions Launches its IP Magic Triangle Solution at INTA Annual Meeting in Barcelona
- D-EYE names Grafton Optical UK Distributor and Announces iPhone 7 ImageSelect™ Application at the Royal College of Ophthalmology Congress
Kris F French
Kris F French
Source: Kris F. French