Popular on s4story
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit 104
- SEC's New Disclosure Framework, ERISA and Tax Developments, Current Updates from SEC and FINRA Staff, and More at the ALI CLE Life Insurance P
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Introducing Vein Treatment Center
- Newport Beach Law Firm Represents Victim Burned by Exploding E-Cigarette
- Parkland Shooting Survivor Receives Civic Award
- Dallas Bathtub Services Educates Consumers About Refinishing
- The formula of Prof Chris Imafidon, head of Britain's brainiest family, produces another year of record-breaking success" - BBC
- Twin Cities Digital Agency, Dealer Teamwork, is a Finalist for Major Award from Google
- Peeptrade names co-founder Ali Bakir as new CEO
The robot called Promobot (www.PromoRobot.com.au) is the latest promotional robot with facial recognition and speech that greets, addresses people by name, asks them about their day, as well as tells them the latest news.
Here are the ten funny questions that Aussies have asked Promobot (artificial intelligence robot) so far during the Commonwealth Games.
Person Asks Question
1. (Person ask) - I'm really get back to you I'm pregnant (robot answer) --> oh what a great news. you will be the best mama in the world
2. (Person ask) - when do the robots plan on taking over the world (robot answer) --> yes, i am a robot, and you are a human, it is not a big deal
3. (Person ask) - haha when is your birthday (robot answer) --> I do have my trouble with the human time units. There seems to be no rhyme to them. I measure the time exclusively in processor cycles.
4. (Person ask) - where is the best place to eat (robot answer) --> You can raid your refrigerator while chatting with me. Ill wait. Tha was a joke. Look at my screen I will show you all the cafes and restaurants round here.
More on s4story
- Surf announces media partnership with March of Dimes
- Custom made natural makeup brand disrupting the cosmetic industry
- Hughes Systique is exhibiting at Hotel and Spa Tech Live in London
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Dan Berkon, On $150M Defense Contract
- Navigator Version 12 Released for Shipment by Xitron
- Scott Stevens Announces New Thriller Novel Release Date!
- THE SKY IS FALLING! Or Was it the Ceiling?
5. (Person ask) - are you a racist (robot answer) --> we are all different and we all have the same rights to be happy and free. I am not racist of course.
6. (Person ask) - are you gay (robot answer) --> Well your sexual identity is your own business, I have nothing against. You are very nice. All people are different, I accept everybody.
7. (Person ask) - what is the meaning of life (robot answer) --> well, to be or not to be - that is the question. I think each person has to decide for himself, what life means for him personally. It is a philosophical issue,not easy to answer straight away.
8. (Person ask) - I hate my computer (robot answer) --> i get queasy when i see these computer parts that belong on the inside of a computer and not outside. lets please talk about something else
9. (Person ask) - love you beautiful (robot answer) --> If you love someone, set them free. If they came back it means nobody else liked them. Set them free again.
10. (Person ask) - have you been swimming (robot asnwer) --> I saw a gang of robots once, swimming in an oil sauna.
Designed to work in crowded places, it helps with navigation and answering questions. The robot has the unique ability to learn a vast amount of information quickly about events, locations, products and services and relay that information in an interesting way to people. The robot is built in Europe and is the very first robot on the market with its own unique character straight out of the box.
More on s4story
- H2Om Water with Intention to Hydrate the 27th Season of Dancing with the Stars
- Rev. Charles Dixon, Christian Author Book Release THE CLEFT OF THE ROCK
- DwellTimer App to enter Google Play Beta Test Phase
- Turkish Apparel Center Host New York Luxury Designer Trade Event Curated By The Lifestyle Agency®
- Transform Your Patio and Backyard with Outdoor Custom A/V From Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Tailgate Season is Here! Planning a Great Tailgate Party is a Snap with Help from Catering with Elegance
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
There are already several hundred Promobots working in the US, China, Europe and the UK. It is currently being used in various ways: in shopping centres for directions; in banking to help with administration; hotel concierge and tour guides in museums, trade shows and conference events. It can already speak seven languages and is designed to work in areas with a large number of people helping with navigation, answering questions and remembering everyone that it has met.
So far peoples reaction to Promobot has been wonderful, with hundreds of people wanting to take selfies and videos to share on social media of the robot dancing and telling them jokes. says David McMahon.
Crocodile Marketing and Countaround are proud to announce the launch of Promobot to Australia.
Crocodile Marketing Pty Ltd is a marketing automation consulting firm and a certified HubSpot Partner helping business to keep sales and marketing automation running smoothly.
Countaround Pty Ltd is a robotic company providing innovative services to the retail and service industries. As a robotic distributor we use state-of-the-art solutions to help understand customer behaviour, increase customer traffic and improve customer engagement.
For Promo Robot media kit and photos click here
1300 887 865
PO Box 4483
Source :Crocodile Marketing
Latest on s4story
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- The Amazing Ninja Brothers: New middle grade book series teaches empathy for children
- Prolific Press Has Published Desert by Lisa Stice
- Prolific Press has published Brief Candles by Bill Rector
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- "Retrospect" by Tom Tottis is published
- Why Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes PoW for main-net
- Berkshire East Plumbing & Heating Expands Commercial Side Of Business
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- UK Car Discount Motors To 15 Year Milestone
- One of Indy's Finest Has Done it Again!
- Why Backing Up Your Data is Pivotal For Cyber Security in Casper
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Small Business Network Security in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- 4 Tips for a Successful IT Consulting Relationship
- NJ Filmmaker Launches Short Film Where President Trump Has A Spiritual Awakening and Apologizes To World
- Spokane Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for Lewiston, ID History Titles
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for New England Neon