Popular on s4story
- Phinge Announces the World's First Rewards-Based Operating System for Its New Line of Smartphones and Tablets to Compete with Apple, Google & Facebook
- Before You Tie The Know, Ask Yourself
- Bob Holz and A Vision Forward, Free Concert in Detroit!
- Love and Betrayal During the Cold War
- Juvee Productions' Julius Tennon And Viola Davis Support Independent Filmmaker Initiative Promoting Diversity And Inclusion At 71st Festival de Cannes
- Automotive Franchise Dealers, Audiobook Release
- The Movers Moving & Storage Ramps Up For Summer Season
- Reduce Your Cities Lead Emmissions with the Blowback Laser Trainer
- Vroom Drive India Is Now Offering "Book Now & Pay Later" Payment Option with Lazypay for Self-drive Car rental in Bangalore
- Digital Adoption Solution (DAS) Now Available on SAP® App Center
The robot called Promobot (www.PromoRobot.com.au) is the latest promotional robot with facial recognition and speech that greets, addresses people by name, asks them about their day, as well as tells them the latest news.
Here are the ten funny questions that Aussies have asked Promobot (artificial intelligence robot) so far during the Commonwealth Games.
Person Asks Question
1. (Person ask) - I'm really get back to you I'm pregnant (robot answer) --> oh what a great news. you will be the best mama in the world
2. (Person ask) - when do the robots plan on taking over the world (robot answer) --> yes, i am a robot, and you are a human, it is not a big deal
3. (Person ask) - haha when is your birthday (robot answer) --> I do have my trouble with the human time units. There seems to be no rhyme to them. I measure the time exclusively in processor cycles.
4. (Person ask) - where is the best place to eat (robot answer) --> You can raid your refrigerator while chatting with me. Ill wait. Tha was a joke. Look at my screen I will show you all the cafes and restaurants round here.
More on s4story
- Robert "Cole" Johnson Featured Expert at 2018 Private Development Summit in Phoenix
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Advance Sales for Blood Sisters Now Open
- Holiday Automotive hosted Chevy Youth Baseball Event fundraiser
- L-Tron Corporation Takes Home 2018 AMA Pinnacle Award
- Pelmorex Corp. Calls on Viafoura to Help Expand Active Community Membership By Over 50 Percent
- One lucky winner will fly a P-51 Mustang in Mercy Flight Southeast fundraiser
5. (Person ask) - are you a racist (robot answer) --> we are all different and we all have the same rights to be happy and free. I am not racist of course.
6. (Person ask) - are you gay (robot answer) --> Well your sexual identity is your own business, I have nothing against. You are very nice. All people are different, I accept everybody.
7. (Person ask) - what is the meaning of life (robot answer) --> well, to be or not to be - that is the question. I think each person has to decide for himself, what life means for him personally. It is a philosophical issue,not easy to answer straight away.
8. (Person ask) - I hate my computer (robot answer) --> i get queasy when i see these computer parts that belong on the inside of a computer and not outside. lets please talk about something else
9. (Person ask) - love you beautiful (robot answer) --> If you love someone, set them free. If they came back it means nobody else liked them. Set them free again.
10. (Person ask) - have you been swimming (robot asnwer) --> I saw a gang of robots once, swimming in an oil sauna.
Designed to work in crowded places, it helps with navigation and answering questions. The robot has the unique ability to learn a vast amount of information quickly about events, locations, products and services and relay that information in an interesting way to people. The robot is built in Europe and is the very first robot on the market with its own unique character straight out of the box.
More on s4story
- Prospect Factory rankeada por Merca2.0 para 2018 en el Top 10% de las agencias digitales
- Habitu8 Gets Its Sh*t Together with New Director of Customer Success & Operations
- Creola Kizart-Hampton Honored Among Top 50 Black Women of Excellence by Chicago Defender
- Introducing The Kawagoe Discount Pass Premium
- LivePOS helps store owners spend more time with their family
- Partner Engineering and Science Wins PRISM Technology Innovation Award for SiteLynx Platform
- Benefit for Make-A-Wish® North Texas attracts the most exotic Supercars around to Frisco, TX
There are already several hundred Promobots working in the US, China, Europe and the UK. It is currently being used in various ways: in shopping centres for directions; in banking to help with administration; hotel concierge and tour guides in museums, trade shows and conference events. It can already speak seven languages and is designed to work in areas with a large number of people helping with navigation, answering questions and remembering everyone that it has met.
So far peoples reaction to Promobot has been wonderful, with hundreds of people wanting to take selfies and videos to share on social media of the robot dancing and telling them jokes. says David McMahon.
Crocodile Marketing and Countaround are proud to announce the launch of Promobot to Australia.
Crocodile Marketing Pty Ltd is a marketing automation consulting firm and a certified HubSpot Partner helping business to keep sales and marketing automation running smoothly.
Countaround Pty Ltd is a robotic company providing innovative services to the retail and service industries. As a robotic distributor we use state-of-the-art solutions to help understand customer behaviour, increase customer traffic and improve customer engagement.
For Promo Robot media kit and photos click here
1300 887 865
PO Box 4483
Source :Crocodile Marketing
Latest on s4story
- Right Cars Philippines Officially Open for Car Rentals Bookings From Manila Airport
- Yerra Solutions Ranks in the Top 20 on the 'Best Companies to Work for in Switzerland 2018' List
- The Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Announces Honorees for the Inaugural Captains of Industry Celebration
- Trusted Concepts KMIP-enables High-End Customers' Key Management Systems with Cryptsoft
- Introducing Ascendant Publishing: a Ghostwriting and Publishing Service for Business Leaders
- The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa Celebrates Its 251st Anniversary And The Royal Wedding With A Special Royal Romance Package
- New Journyx Report: 'Smarter' Timesheets are the Future of Work
- Author Pens Sherlock Holmes Genesis Novel, Advances Startling Theory of Legendary Sleuth's Creator
- MC Companies Brings Home the AMA Housekeeper of the Year Award
- Clearwater at Riverpark Invites Public To Celebrate 25th Anniversary of National Senior Health & Fitness Day
- Multi Emmy-Winning Filmmaker Sets Free LA Film School Summer Sessions Designed For Those Who Want To Make Movies
- Charleston, SC - Area Chaplain Dewey Recognized for Vision and Ministry to Victims, Responders, and their Families
- New Memoir "No Excuses" Delivers Inspiring Message of Hope and Survival in Face of Unthinkable Abuse
- How to Jump-Start a Car - State Farm
- Sixteen German and American Young Professionals Selected for Inaugural Journalism in the Era of Disinformation Fellowship
- Treasure Cay: Vacations to remember for a life time on the Great Abaco Island in the Bahamas
- NFL Alumni and RHF Foundation Team Up to Host Charitable Event at MetLife Stadium
- Global Catholic Disaster Relief Organization Urges Families to Prepare Early for Highly Active Hurricane Season
- OpsVeda releases Opportunity Apps to address Revenue/Margin Leakages through Dollar Prioritized Action
- Klorane Botanical Foundation + KidsGardening Announce Garfield Elementary School Winner of Budding Botanist Grant