Popular on s4story
- PR Guru Angelo Ellerbee Releases Book & Scented Candles, Summer 2018
- What Our Parents Were Too Conditioned To Warn Us About and Information That Will Never Be Taught in a Traditional Classroom:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Information Technology, Cargo Systems Program Directorate Awards a Task Order to NikSoft
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- New Data Outlines U.S. Consumer Perceptions of Credit Scores and Home Values
- Literary Services Joins List of Offerings in Young Publishing Company
- Reflowable The Internet Sensation is taking YouTube by Storm!
- Emerging Edge Publishing announces the release of Love Is Just A State of Mind: Desperate Housewives Stories of Love
- HealthClinicUSA Introduces Crazy Bulk Which Has Been Breaking Records in Muscles Supplements Industry
- HomeGate Real Estate Opens New Utah Location
The robot called Promobot (www.PromoRobot.com.au) is the latest promotional robot with facial recognition and speech that greets, addresses people by name, asks them about their day, as well as tells them the latest news.
Here are the ten funny questions that Aussies have asked Promobot (artificial intelligence robot) so far during the Commonwealth Games.
Person Asks Question
1. (Person ask) - I'm really get back to you I'm pregnant (robot answer) --> oh what a great news. you will be the best mama in the world
2. (Person ask) - when do the robots plan on taking over the world (robot answer) --> yes, i am a robot, and you are a human, it is not a big deal
3. (Person ask) - haha when is your birthday (robot answer) --> I do have my trouble with the human time units. There seems to be no rhyme to them. I measure the time exclusively in processor cycles.
4. (Person ask) - where is the best place to eat (robot answer) --> You can raid your refrigerator while chatting with me. Ill wait. Tha was a joke. Look at my screen I will show you all the cafes and restaurants round here.
More on s4story
- DarkRegions.com Shoppers Books of Horror, Fantasy & Sci-Fi Finding Valuable Collectibles in Orders!
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers
- CRM Radio Welcomes Paul Petersen as Host
- Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Takes It To The Next Level
- Divorce Education and Financial Empowerment: One-Stop Shopping from the Nation's Leading Non-Profit Educators
- AGR & Pathfinder Direct Announce Strategic Partnership
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Digital Performance Advertising Network W4
5. (Person ask) - are you a racist (robot answer) --> we are all different and we all have the same rights to be happy and free. I am not racist of course.
6. (Person ask) - are you gay (robot answer) --> Well your sexual identity is your own business, I have nothing against. You are very nice. All people are different, I accept everybody.
7. (Person ask) - what is the meaning of life (robot answer) --> well, to be or not to be - that is the question. I think each person has to decide for himself, what life means for him personally. It is a philosophical issue,not easy to answer straight away.
8. (Person ask) - I hate my computer (robot answer) --> i get queasy when i see these computer parts that belong on the inside of a computer and not outside. lets please talk about something else
9. (Person ask) - love you beautiful (robot answer) --> If you love someone, set them free. If they came back it means nobody else liked them. Set them free again.
10. (Person ask) - have you been swimming (robot asnwer) --> I saw a gang of robots once, swimming in an oil sauna.
Designed to work in crowded places, it helps with navigation and answering questions. The robot has the unique ability to learn a vast amount of information quickly about events, locations, products and services and relay that information in an interesting way to people. The robot is built in Europe and is the very first robot on the market with its own unique character straight out of the box.
More on s4story
- General Manager, David Gonzalez Joins Independence Title
- PlayerAuctions Still Waiting for the Release of OSRS Mobile
- 'Habits: How Our Habits Help Host Happiness or Hell' is a Unique Self Help Book
- The NEW dbDOS™ PRO 7 is the most complete MS-DOS® emulator on the market today for Microsoft Windows® 64-bit Operating Systems!
- Whale Shark Festival Schedule Isla Mujeres Mexico
- Whitton Parish Announces the sale of Books - CD's of well-known comedy writer Neil Shand
- Matilde Sorensen named exclusive agent for The Beach Cottages at The Strand
There are already several hundred Promobots working in the US, China, Europe and the UK. It is currently being used in various ways: in shopping centres for directions; in banking to help with administration; hotel concierge and tour guides in museums, trade shows and conference events. It can already speak seven languages and is designed to work in areas with a large number of people helping with navigation, answering questions and remembering everyone that it has met.
So far peoples reaction to Promobot has been wonderful, with hundreds of people wanting to take selfies and videos to share on social media of the robot dancing and telling them jokes. says David McMahon.
Crocodile Marketing and Countaround are proud to announce the launch of Promobot to Australia.
Crocodile Marketing Pty Ltd is a marketing automation consulting firm and a certified HubSpot Partner helping business to keep sales and marketing automation running smoothly.
Countaround Pty Ltd is a robotic company providing innovative services to the retail and service industries. As a robotic distributor we use state-of-the-art solutions to help understand customer behaviour, increase customer traffic and improve customer engagement.
For Promo Robot media kit and photos click here
1300 887 865
PO Box 4483
Source :Crocodile Marketing
Latest on s4story
- "Secret Memoirs of Mary Shelley: Frankenstein Diaries" Audiobook Released
- Artificial Intelligence Set to Increase Pay Per Head Agent's Profits, Says PayPerHead.com
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Gains Coveted Designation by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Christopher Prince
- Thiel College welcomes new Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusion
- The Bad Bot Exterminator Blocks Hackers DDOS Attacks And Protects WordPress Websites
- Cube Chain Launches Next Generation Blockchain for E-commerce
- For the Brandywiners 86th Production of The Music Man, Seventy-Six Trombones Lead the Big Parade to Longwood Gardens
- Ex-NFL Player Yannik Cudjoe-Virgil Transitions Into Commercial Real Estate
- Multiple Janitorial Contracts Completed by Summit Building Services, Inc
- HALF THE CHILD: Debut novel by William J. McGee explores custody, child abduction and parental alienation — from a devoted dad's perspective
- Leading Magazine awards PINC as Top Supply Chain Projects of 2018
- 12 UFO Experts Land in Philly for MUFON Symposium
- Hydra-Electric Introduces Solution to Address Contact Resistance Problems in Aerospace Pressure Switches
- 10 Top YouTube Audio Video Selected by LHMPR Radio Fans
- Is A Lactation Consult the right choice for you?
- Marita Group Holding is proud to announce the coming of Avengers Hotel and Entertainment Center to Morocco
- Pieology Pizzeria Gives Back to Valley of the Sun
- Charlie Fass aka Mister Illusion to Appear at Woodland United Fellowship on Sunday