Popular on s4story
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- Notice Of Legal Action Against Certain Top Executives Of Sunpower Business Group Ltd
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- Canadian Actor Deb McGrath Lends Voice to Transgender Issues
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- JustCall launches SMS Bots for Businesses to automate customer support
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
The robot called Promobot (www.PromoRobot.com.au) is the latest promotional robot with facial recognition and speech that greets, addresses people by name, asks them about their day, as well as tells them the latest news.
Here are the ten funny questions that Aussies have asked Promobot (artificial intelligence robot) so far during the Commonwealth Games.
Person Asks Question
1. (Person ask) - I'm really get back to you I'm pregnant (robot answer) --> oh what a great news. you will be the best mama in the world
2. (Person ask) - when do the robots plan on taking over the world (robot answer) --> yes, i am a robot, and you are a human, it is not a big deal
3. (Person ask) - haha when is your birthday (robot answer) --> I do have my trouble with the human time units. There seems to be no rhyme to them. I measure the time exclusively in processor cycles.
4. (Person ask) - where is the best place to eat (robot answer) --> You can raid your refrigerator while chatting with me. Ill wait. Tha was a joke. Look at my screen I will show you all the cafes and restaurants round here.
More on s4story
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- New Millennial Approach To Fashion: Personal Styling Online
- Chain-bar – The Revolutionary Social App Links Blockchain Investors Together
- Just Released on Amazon: 'Raising My Baby Sister' Children's Book by a 9-Year-Old Big Sister
- DIY Tax Preparation Company Launching IOOGO TAX January 1, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
5. (Person ask) - are you a racist (robot answer) --> we are all different and we all have the same rights to be happy and free. I am not racist of course.
6. (Person ask) - are you gay (robot answer) --> Well your sexual identity is your own business, I have nothing against. You are very nice. All people are different, I accept everybody.
7. (Person ask) - what is the meaning of life (robot answer) --> well, to be or not to be - that is the question. I think each person has to decide for himself, what life means for him personally. It is a philosophical issue,not easy to answer straight away.
8. (Person ask) - I hate my computer (robot answer) --> i get queasy when i see these computer parts that belong on the inside of a computer and not outside. lets please talk about something else
9. (Person ask) - love you beautiful (robot answer) --> If you love someone, set them free. If they came back it means nobody else liked them. Set them free again.
10. (Person ask) - have you been swimming (robot asnwer) --> I saw a gang of robots once, swimming in an oil sauna.
Designed to work in crowded places, it helps with navigation and answering questions. The robot has the unique ability to learn a vast amount of information quickly about events, locations, products and services and relay that information in an interesting way to people. The robot is built in Europe and is the very first robot on the market with its own unique character straight out of the box.
More on s4story
- "William Finds the Feather" by Nikki Piper is published
- Zach Still Making Tracks for Mental Health
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Blockbuster new book about Mary Tyler Moore coming in January 2019
There are already several hundred Promobots working in the US, China, Europe and the UK. It is currently being used in various ways: in shopping centres for directions; in banking to help with administration; hotel concierge and tour guides in museums, trade shows and conference events. It can already speak seven languages and is designed to work in areas with a large number of people helping with navigation, answering questions and remembering everyone that it has met.
So far peoples reaction to Promobot has been wonderful, with hundreds of people wanting to take selfies and videos to share on social media of the robot dancing and telling them jokes. says David McMahon.
Crocodile Marketing and Countaround are proud to announce the launch of Promobot to Australia.
Crocodile Marketing Pty Ltd is a marketing automation consulting firm and a certified HubSpot Partner helping business to keep sales and marketing automation running smoothly.
Countaround Pty Ltd is a robotic company providing innovative services to the retail and service industries. As a robotic distributor we use state-of-the-art solutions to help understand customer behaviour, increase customer traffic and improve customer engagement.
For Promo Robot media kit and photos click here
1300 887 865
PO Box 4483
Source :Crocodile Marketing
Latest on s4story
- Author Eric Chifunda Promotes His Inspirational Non-fiction Book – Selected Inspirational Quotes
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- HARTING Han M23 Power-Hybrid Connectors
- In Search for the Soul of International Business
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- "The Only Voice I Could Hear Was Yours" by Uzma Khan is published by New Generation Publishing
- Coming in March from Down & Out Books: MURDER-A-GO-GO'S edited by Holly West
- BENEATH THE DISTANT STAR by Lisa Shambrook Addresses Themes of Mental Health With Realism and Hope
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Pandamoon Publishing Launching EVENING IN THE YELLOW WOOD by Laura Kemp December 12th
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- Cowboy Away Earns Author Carly Kade 2nd EQUUS Film Festival Literary Award
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- One Christmas Lasts Forever: Newest Book Release by Robert Gaines