Popular on s4story
- KITABOO AR, an Augmented Reality Platform to Convert Traditional Books into Interactive eBooks
- The Publishing World's New Power Couple
- Intugo Announces a Major Expansion, in Ciudad Obregón. A New Operation, 400+ New jobs
- Wayne Avrashow Shares the Writing Life on Thrive Global and his insights into Roll the Dice – A Perfect Political Novel for Our Times
- Author Todd Erick Pedersen Promotes His Coming Of Age Spiritual Novel – The Sapphire Song
- Dr. Jennifer Flo joins Grady Podiatry
- 2018 Dynamic and Unique Holy Gospels in One
- New book releasing soon: The Left-Handed Warrior by Jamie Jones
- Vikram Kalkat &Reto Gruenenfelder's book 'Digital Spine'
- Western Steamroller M. Allen Rolls Towards The Top With Hot Western Series
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on s4story
- Global Military Avionics market grows to US$ 38 billion in 2025 according MarketForecast.com
- Dischell Bartle Dooley Sponsors Race Benefiting Special Needs Community
- Four Different Uber Services for Drivers Using TLC Car Rentals
- Woman cured of two autoimmune diseases during National Autoimmune Diseases Awareness Month
- Dawn of A New Era in Historic Arizona Town
- Sales Underway of Mixed-Use Commercial Sites at Halifax Town Center ‒ DIX Development's I-95 Interchange Property in Ormond Beach
- New Bicycling Guidebook Highlights the Best of Southern California
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on s4story
- Poetry that Motivates - motivational message videos teach youth principles, values, and morals
- NC Hemp Industry May Play a Major Role in Thwarting Invasive Species Onslaught in North America
- How NOT to be an April Fool When it comes to Separation and Divorce
- Walter O'Brien 'Scorpion' Judges Top Innovators at USC Hackathon
- Great Railroad Series: Our First Locomotive - Teen Author Isaac ben Levi
- National Pitmasters Bring Smoked And Fired Foods To Coeur D'alene This Summer
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "Ubered: My Life as a Rideshare Driver" By Author Evan Kail
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on s4story
- Real Estate agents just lost an excuse
- FCTI Implements Diebold Nixdorf's Vynamic ProFlex4 Software at ATMs Nationwide
- ZETTLER Displays Provides 10.1 Inch TFT Solution for Industrial Touch Panel Control
- The Murder Club concludes - Kickstarter for psychological thriller graphic novel launches April 4th
- Mrs. Delaware America Contestants Announced. Winner Heads to Nationals
- Stellar Star :OLIVIA OOMS Releases her new EP "THOUGHTS OF YOU"
- The Release of The 50-60 Something Start-up Entrepreneur Warns of the Perfect Storm on the Horizon for Individuals 50+ years of Age
- Sujata Chatterjee's book Looking Through the Prism: Spectrum advocates for optimism and positivity
- D2 TEAM-Sim Selects VE Studio® to Develop Advanced 3D Virtual Training Solutions
- Funky Dreamer Storytime Enters Latino Children's Book Market with Two New Spanish Editions
- From a Dream to the Real Deal: One Author's Story Covers It All
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "Legends of The Lost Tribes" Books 1 & 2 By Author Kitty Lewis
- What's Your Return On Investment 4 NEO?
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "The Magic Necklace of Al-Andalus: A Novel" In Audiobook Format
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Phil Schwartz
- New Release: The Crystilleries of Echoland, a Children's Fantasy with 82 Illustrations
- Shudan Wang: Hollywood's Newest Superhero or Supervillain?
- Latino Leaders Network Honors Maria Echaveste and Convenes Local Leaders in San Jose at Luncheon Event on Wednesday, March 21st
- Lilly Foundation and CIC support Thiel College's efforts to grow campus connections
- Thiel College among elite group to participate in Diversity, Civility, and Liberal Arts Institute