Popular on s4story
- Notice Of Legal Action Against Certain Top Executives Of Sunpower Business Group Ltd
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- Canadian Actor Deb McGrath Lends Voice to Transgender Issues
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- JustCall launches SMS Bots for Businesses to automate customer support
- Delve Into The Mind Of Author J.H. Moncrieff In "The Girl Who Talks To Ghosts"
- YourDictionary Makes SAT Prep Easy with Launch of Alexa Skill
- Heilind Asia Pacific Expanded the Product Line with Harting
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on s4story
- "Dizzy Izzy and the Singer" by Zee 'C' is published
- The Blyth Institute Launches New Interdisciplinary Journal
- This Brand Wants to Replace Your Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder for Free
- "Nice" is Now the "New Normal," Declares Author
- Qualis Corporation's Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- Finalists Named for Beaufort International Film Festival 2019
- Growing Up Amongst Dog Fighting and Gang Bangers Make Life Difficult In "Without A Fight"
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on s4story
- Explore The Realities Of Being A Teenage Girl In A Modern Media Environment In "Entertaining Demons"
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- New Millennial Approach To Fashion: Personal Styling Online
- Chain-bar – The Revolutionary Social App Links Blockchain Investors Together
- Just Released on Amazon: 'Raising My Baby Sister' Children's Book by a 9-Year-Old Big Sister
- DIY Tax Preparation Company Launching IOOGO TAX January 1, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on s4story
- "Have You Ever Killed Anyone? I Have."
- Coming in February from All Due Respect: GUILLOTINE by Paul Heatley
- Author of Book Series Claims Elvis Presley Was Murdered
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- New eBook for free one day only!
- Author Eric Chifunda Promotes His Inspirational Non-fiction Book – Selected Inspirational Quotes
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- HARTING Han M23 Power-Hybrid Connectors
- In Search for the Soul of International Business
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- "The Only Voice I Could Hear Was Yours" by Uzma Khan is published by New Generation Publishing
- Coming in March from Down & Out Books: MURDER-A-GO-GO'S edited by Holly West
- BENEATH THE DISTANT STAR by Lisa Shambrook Addresses Themes of Mental Health With Realism and Hope