Popular on s4story
- Largest Caribbean Cultural Festival Set to Rock South Florida June 24th, 2018
- What Do They Really Think About Trump Overseas? Paula DiPerna, Author of Travels in the Time of Trump, Has the Answers
- Starla Sireno Professional Development, LLC Launches NYC Office Bringing Best-of-Class Executive Coaching to NYC
- Dr. Emer Is One of The World's First Dermatologists To Offer Obalon Balloon Weight Loss System To Help Patients Get The Body They Have Always Wanted
- Eric Eurich Receives the FocalPoint International Inc. 2018 Kaizen Award
- Remsoft Experts to Present at Upcoming Forestry Conferences
- U.S.-Hungarian Co-Production Deal Signed after Cannes
- AWS Joins Hands with Koenig for Training Delivery in SAARC
- Matt Malouf Releases New Book – Short Term Rental Success Stories from The Edge
- Klorane Botanical Foundation + KidsGardening Announce Eagle Academy Public Charter School Winner of Budding Botanist Grant
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on s4story
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey in London
- Shari Huff Named Vice President of Claims at Seaside Risk Management
- BEST Inc. Releases Company Video
- Social Media Scams Targeting East Bay Youth
- Exceptional San Diego Real Estate Agent, Kim Gurreri of Allison James Estates & Homes Earns the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- Experience the Yoga of Knowledge at 2018 Global Bhagavad Gita Convention
- Five Star Professional Honors DeCastro and Erickson Team of Watson Realty with the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on s4story
- Medrehabgroup: 5 Best Ways to Manage Stress
- 5280 Magazine Publishes Maria Scroggs of Colorado Landmark Realtors in the exclusive list of 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agents
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Dental Health
- New Novel Sparks All Heads Around The World
- Another CAIR-Inspired Lawsuit Dismissed: Muslim Women to Dismiss Lawsuit Against Urth Caffe
- Atlas Elite Entertainment lauched a new online magazine
- Blue Ox Rob Bacon Remodeling Expert Explains The Kitchen Remodeling Process
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on s4story
- SBS Financials named to 2018 FrontRunners list
- Livongo Health Showcases Progress Tackling Diabetes at American Diabetes Association's 78th Scientific Sessions
- Klorane Botanical Foundation + KidsGardening Announce Brooklyn's P53K District 75 School Winner of Budding Botanist Grant
- Andrew Snow Receives 2018 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- New Western From Award-Winning Author and Publisher Hulsey
- GRAND OPENING We The People Document Preparation Services, Torrance, CA
- Depilage Introduces Their Hair Removal Mask In Kenya
- When Shift Happens in Your Non-Profit Company, Call Leaders in Arts Organizations, LLC
- WW1, WW2 & Family Research Company Launches New Website
- MCES Awarded as the Best Medical Fit Out Clinic in Australia
- PandaSilk.com Brings Silk Comforters to People Suffering From Allergies
- Music Talks Going Above And Beyond For Independent Music
- Lorraine Hansberry Theatre Joins 1 PLAY/1 DAY Project1VOICE Nationwide Salute to Black Theater June 18
- JD Power: What Do Your Cable Company and Your Car Manufacturer Have in Common? Soon, More Than You Think!
- Blackstone's $5 Billion Australian Private Wealth Platform added to IOOF Pursuit Investment Platform
- 5-axis Machining Center Enhances Custom Machined Parts Quality And Efficiency
- DTR offers Carrier Transicold X4 and Vector refrigeration systems
- Virtual Reality Breaks Glass Ceiling With Compelling Narrative Wins
- 72-HOUR EXTREME Home Makeover!
- How To Make A Still Photo "Breathe" With Plotaverse Animation Apps