Popular on s4story
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit 101
- SEC's New Disclosure Framework, ERISA and Tax Developments, Current Updates from SEC and FINRA Staff, and More at the ALI CLE Life Insurance P
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Literary Magazine Launched on-line
- Introducing Vein Treatment Center
- Newport Beach Law Firm Represents Victim Burned by Exploding E-Cigarette
- Garrett Van Wagoner shares Van Wagoner Ventures history and mission
- Dallas Bathtub Services Educates Consumers About Refinishing
- THE DEATH OF VULTURES is Out Tomorrow, September 15th!
- Parkland Shooting Survivor Receives Civic Award
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on s4story
- The Amazing Ninja Brothers: New middle grade book series teaches empathy for children
- Prolific Press Has Published Desert by Lisa Stice
- Prolific Press has published Brief Candles by Bill Rector
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- "Retrospect" by Tom Tottis is published
- Why Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes PoW for main-net
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on s4story
- Berkshire East Plumbing & Heating Expands Commercial Side Of Business
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- UK Car Discount Motors To 15 Year Milestone
- One of Indy's Finest Has Done it Again!
- Why Backing Up Your Data is Pivotal For Cyber Security in Casper
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Small Business Network Security in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- 4 Tips for a Successful IT Consulting Relationship
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on s4story
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes with Staking as a way to incentivize support and distribute inflation
- S2G Ventures Continues Growth and Team Expansion
- FNTC Sports Joins Fantasy Sports Trade Association To Bring Blockchain Technology To Fantasy Sports
- Badger Maps provides free mapping software for disaster relief after hurricane Florence
- Authentic Love: Righteous and Real Event for Singles 30 and Up!
- Renee Lovekids Promotes Diversity and Debate as the Keys to a Successful Classroom and Community
- New Storybook Helps Fathers Carve Out Reading Ritual With Their Child
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Clintoria Session Releases Second Edition of "A Withered Rose Can Bloom Again"
- Evolve IP® to Hold Women, Wine, and Tech Event to Stimulate Collaboration
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- At EURETINA 2018, Navigated Retina Laser is Moving into the Next Decade
- Stress Breakthrough Coaching Now Accessible Worldwide to Burned-Out & Stressed-Out Moms
- Startup Weekend Miami: Latinx In Tech Brings National Spotlight On Miami Latin Entrepreneurs
- LR Foundation announces new partnership with Crete Academy - Preps for inaugural Career Day Interactive Fair
- Coming in January from Down & Out Books: TEN-SEVEN, a Penns River Crime Novel by Dana King