Popular on s4story
- Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Expected to reach $96800Mn with CAGR 10.7% by 2025
- Local Sports Columnist Releases Pro Wrestling Tribute Book
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
- Life Coach & Wellness Leader Nikki Buckstead On Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success
- Mequoda Pioneers New Website Membership Marketing Systems for Publishers
- Certified Public Accountant, Andy Wilks, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- 10 Business Woman Quotes that Inspired Success
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Reve Productions
- Answers Come Hard in the Face of the Unknown
S For Story/10361803
The event will take place at the Hesperia Hotel in Barcelona from 31st May until 1st June, 2019. International leaders in rehabilitation, health management, prevention and recovery will discuss the latest findings and recommendations in microbiomics and genomics and their impact on treatments and everybody´s daily life. Alongside high leveled academic and scientific experts, the conference also invites the healthy lifestyle and healthy ageing industries from the food, beverage, cosmetics, power food, dietary supplement and pharmaceutic sectors to present their latest innovations and new product launches. The interdisciplinary conference program and the proceedings will have an impact on all public health programs and on strategies to reach health consumers.
More on S For Story
- Dr Jason D Heap-International Education Consultancy Nears Fifth Year of Global Service
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
- GFRG (Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum) Industry 2019 Market Size, Share, Growth, Key Players 2024
The conference includes an exhibition and numerous opportunities for commercial branding in accordance with scientifically approved knowledge and standards.
The New Rehabilitation community is advertised in the press and in an industry guide released by AIRS for participants at this conference and all future events.
Please check the website for information about conditions of registration, sponsoring and calls for speakers with an international reputation to take part. The conference is supported through a partnership with Sorehsa AG, Switzerland.
Grellimgerstr. 27, 8052 Basel Switzerland
Latest on S For Story
- Greatest Liar or Lunatic in History Revealed in Ancient Book
- Dr. Pamela Q. Fernandes to Release First Title in Her New Sports Romance Novel Series
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- IAOP Announces Strategic Alliance with Business Process Enabling South Africa (BPESA)
- Touch the Very Heart of God with New Book on Explosive Faith
- Eric Breen Joins PINC as Vice President of Business Development
- Coming in April from Down & Out Books: THE ORNERY GENE by Warren C. Embree
- Hayfield Secondary School to Host the Fifth Annual Free Hayfield Comic Con on May 4, 2019
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- TMTMAX Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- Independent Luxury villas in Noida Extension
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- MSX International announces strategic investment in MCON Group
- Report: Airline management should pay full price for tickets
- Alfred Street Baptist Church's Dr. Howard-John Wesley to Share Story of Surprise Donation to Howard University Students on "Steve" on April 17
- "Know You're Not Alone" - Military Deployment Separates a Family in Children's Book
- Former Private Security Operative Signs Publishing Deal
- Report: Trump should fire top general for pushing war with Russia
- Mensa Honors Aron K. Barbey for Brain Connectivity Research