Popular on s4story
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- Fix HP Printer error code BO605 like a pro!
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Horror Romance Novel, His Final Girl
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- Organized Packing and Moving by Navi Mumbai
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
- Recognized Service Providers at Your Door for Smoother Move
S For Story/10361803
The event will take place at the Hesperia Hotel in Barcelona from 31st May until 1st June, 2019. International leaders in rehabilitation, health management, prevention and recovery will discuss the latest findings and recommendations in microbiomics and genomics and their impact on treatments and everybody´s daily life. Alongside high leveled academic and scientific experts, the conference also invites the healthy lifestyle and healthy ageing industries from the food, beverage, cosmetics, power food, dietary supplement and pharmaceutic sectors to present their latest innovations and new product launches. The interdisciplinary conference program and the proceedings will have an impact on all public health programs and on strategies to reach health consumers.
More on S For Story
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Coming in October from Down & Out Books: THE EYES OF TEXAS edited by Michael Bracken
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Wizard World Teams With Book 'Em On Book Donation Program In Pittsburgh
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
The conference includes an exhibition and numerous opportunities for commercial branding in accordance with scientifically approved knowledge and standards.
The New Rehabilitation community is advertised in the press and in an industry guide released by AIRS for participants at this conference and all future events.
Please check the website for information about conditions of registration, sponsoring and calls for speakers with an international reputation to take part. The conference is supported through a partnership with Sorehsa AG, Switzerland.
Grellimgerstr. 27, 8052 Basel Switzerland
Latest on S For Story
- MECA Solutions' corrugating adhesive rolls help optimize glue use
- Bellissima Publishing, LLC Publishes New Book By Stephen Clickner!
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- Author, Claudiu Murgan, has been named Vice President of the newly founded Authorpedia.org
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- "Deep Rough" is the 11th White-Knuckle Thriller from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Captivating Children's Story Illustrates The Power Of Teamwork
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- How To Plan Your Perfect Wedding
- IRS Commissioner to Address National Tax Pro Group
- New Book on Rockford Area Musicians Set for 815 Day Release
- Moondust Media releases, "A Flower Grows" by John Loretto and Carolyn Kay Doswell
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease