Popular on s4story
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- Jimi Hendrix's Black Legacy Lives Through Literature
- StarWind and Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage launch joint solution to ensure secure hybrid storage for backups and data recovery in virtually single click
- Sparx IT Solutions in Association with Dribbble Hosted a Design Meetup
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Gifts Howard University With $100k To Pay Off Tuition & Outstanding Balances Of Senior Students
- SVBC and Huobi Join Forces for A Special Meet-Up to Announce the Official Launch of Huobi EOS
- "Bloody Bloody Apple" By Horror Author Howard Odentz Now Available In Audiobook Format
- Florida Healthcare Law Firm Expands Real Estate Law & Global Health Legal Offerings with Addition of Attorney Amanda Bhikhari!
- New England Accordion Connection & Museum Co. Founder Publishes "Accordion Stories From The Heart"
- Sherika Duncan to Conduct Book Tour for Her New Book The Setup
S For Story/10361803
The event will take place at the Hesperia Hotel in Barcelona from 31st May until 1st June, 2019. International leaders in rehabilitation, health management, prevention and recovery will discuss the latest findings and recommendations in microbiomics and genomics and their impact on treatments and everybody´s daily life. Alongside high leveled academic and scientific experts, the conference also invites the healthy lifestyle and healthy ageing industries from the food, beverage, cosmetics, power food, dietary supplement and pharmaceutic sectors to present their latest innovations and new product launches. The interdisciplinary conference program and the proceedings will have an impact on all public health programs and on strategies to reach health consumers.
More on S For Story
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Entrepreneur Reveals Secret Formula to Making Millions
- Powerful woman's story of domestic abuse, suicide attempts, mental breakdown and recovery
- Salem, Oregon Author to Release Second Novel
- HWA Announces 2019 Summer Scares Reading List
The conference includes an exhibition and numerous opportunities for commercial branding in accordance with scientifically approved knowledge and standards.
The New Rehabilitation community is advertised in the press and in an industry guide released by AIRS for participants at this conference and all future events.
Please check the website for information about conditions of registration, sponsoring and calls for speakers with an international reputation to take part. The conference is supported through a partnership with Sorehsa AG, Switzerland.
Grellimgerstr. 27, 8052 Basel Switzerland
Latest on S For Story
- Coming in June from Down & Out Books: SEVEN WAYS TO GET RID OF HARRY by Jen Conley
- Meet Author Cyn Ley in Portland
- Now Instant Decision Loans For Bad Credit People Online Available
- Acumentrics announces the addition of Integral Marketing as Mid Atlantic manufacturer's representative firm
- New Environmental Safety Management program nets Thiel College "Champion of Education" status
- World Class Publishing Alliance Launches Game Changing Book Publishing Project
- Cowboy Away Earns Author Carly Kade 3rd Feathered Quill Book Award
- A Specialist Dental Expert Is Constantly Readily Available For Your Dental Demands
- Excellent Brain has signed a distribution agreement in Germany with TITAN Commerce
- A storm blew this bald eagle's nest down - you won't believe what it looks like now!
- G&D Media Releases Brand New Hardcover "The Science of Influence" from Bestselling Author Brian Tracy
- Great Railroad Series: Ozark Mountain Motorcars by Children's Author Isaac ben Levi
- "Busy Engines Hauling Trains" by Children's Author Isaac ben Levi
- Homestead Friends: Trapper Loves His Daddy!
- Voice Magazine for Women Prepares for Spring with Fitness-Themed Book of the Month
- Leading Authors on NERC Compliance Release new Book with 38 Internal Controls for NERC CIP
- New Joint cartilage protection and exercise-induced pain claims benefit brand partners – Stratum Nutrition expands research with larger trial
- Award Winning Film "My Dead Selfie" Directed by Joy Shannon Scheduled to Preview in Los Angeles
- Reaching for The Stars, A Foundation of Hope for Children with Cerebral Palsy, Merges with the Cerebral Palsy Foundation
- Phinge Seeks to Launch an IPO for its Future Rewards-Based OS, Social Media Platforms & Mobile Hardware to Disrupt Apple, Google, Facebook & Big Tech