Popular on s4story
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- Notice Of Legal Action Against Certain Top Executives Of Sunpower Business Group Ltd
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- Canadian Actor Deb McGrath Lends Voice to Transgender Issues
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- JustCall launches SMS Bots for Businesses to automate customer support
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
Jack McIver, has joined Anderson Zaks as Sales Manager. With a history of working in the information technology and services industry, Jack has a range of experience across Payments, Point of Sale (POS) Systems, Sales Management, Business Development and Payment Card Processing. A strong sales professional, Jack has a BA in Business Management/Commerce from Oxford Brookes University/Curtin University. Before joining Anderson Zaks Jack held a variety of sales and business development roles at Retail Merchant Services.
More on s4story
- New Millennial Approach To Fashion: Personal Styling Online
- Chain-bar – The Revolutionary Social App Links Blockchain Investors Together
- Just Released on Amazon: 'Raising My Baby Sister' Children's Book by a 9-Year-Old Big Sister
- DIY Tax Preparation Company Launching IOOGO TAX January 1, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- "William Finds the Feather" by Nikki Piper is published
On joining Anderson Zaks, Jack stated; "With the huge rate of change in the payment industry, these are very exciting times. As an independent payment service provider Anderson Zaks is developing its dynamic portfolio of solutions ready for the next generation of payments. This is a great opportunity for me help Anderson Zaks increase its market penetration with a range of innovative new products."
Iain High, CEO at Anderson Zaks commented; "As well as new products to announce later this year, we are also actively recruiting new partners to help us to sell into this vibrant and fast changing market."
Anderson Zaks recently announced its collaboration with Bluefin for its PCI-validated P2PE solutions that devalue credit card and debit data with immediate encryption upon swipe or dip in the PCI-approved point of entry device, preventing clear-text cardholder data from being accessible in the event of a data breach.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on s4story
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- HARTING Plug And Play Industrial IoT Suite Monitors Machine Status
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Dr. Louis R. Negrete's New Book, CHICANO HOMELAND, Tells Compelling, True Story Of Struggles For Mexican-Americans In USA
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- Giggles Are in Store for the Young Readers of Silly Animal Rhymes"
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- "Have You Ever Killed Anyone? I Have."
- Coming in February from All Due Respect: GUILLOTINE by Paul Heatley
- Author of Book Series Claims Elvis Presley Was Murdered
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- New eBook for free one day only!