Popular on s4story
- Holiday Gift for Instant Arrival - Kindle Version of a New Novel About Hollywood
- ays very fast than other brows
- "Sugar Plum" by R. Railton is published
- Free door access control software for leading controller brands
- New Novel Teaches Timeless Lessons
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "At Death's Door: End of Life Stories from the Bedside" Audiobook
- DMS Rebrands Sparkroom Agency Into Digital Agency Division and Names Rachel Schulties Executive Vice President of Agency Services
- IMPRESS 1600mg for Men Celebrates 1st Anniversary With $1000 Contest and Free Trial Offer
- "Escape From Solomon's Church" is a Life-Transforming Journey into the Heart of God
- New Release! The Murder of Secretary Judd Cane is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
Semtek, a provider of POS software, has carried out the integration work with Anderson Zaks' payment solution which supports all Chip and PIN and contactless transactions, and will be supplying its POS solution, also free of charge to the charity.
More on s4story
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for Arkansas Beer: An Intoxicating History
- OEC is Named as one of the Top 10 Open Course Education Websites of 2018
- Jetcoin Announces New Champion Leveraging Blockchain to Launch Supermodel Career
- Dr. Iyabo Ojikutu Advocates Simple Steps to Inner Peace in Debut Book "Permanent Happiness"
- Ainstein Introduces 79 GHz Automotive Short Range Radar T-79
- Impact of Meltdown and Spectre Vulnerabilities on HPC
- Global Best Practice in Private Equity Investing
Iain High, Managing Director at Anderson Zaks commented; "Hatzola North London does an amazing job to provide free ambulance services both for emergency and ongoing medical care in its community. It relies entirely upon its volunteers and the generosity of individuals and charitable organisations to finance its equipment and operations. Anderson Zaks is delighted to be able to provide its support and payment solution to process donations for the charity on its most important fundraising night."
Shulem Hanstater of Semtek said; "It is a pleasure to be able to provide my programming services to support such a key service organisation in the community. The annual fundraiser event is a great opportunity for Hatzola to celebrate its work with its partner services and thank all of its supporters, without whom the service could not operate. Anderson Zak is the ideal partner to provide the seamless payment services on the night to help maximise the opportunity to accept donations that will enable the charity to continue its great work."
Donations both large and small will be accepted on the night to fund specific operational and medical supplies used by the organisation to provide its services.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
44 (0) 1491 845553
Latest on s4story
- The Fox of Cordovia - Rebels, Adventure, and Mystery
- The Highwayman of Cordovia - A Continuing Fight for Freedom
- Chantilly, VA Allstate Insurance Agent Supports Local Non-Profits
- A Love Story and the Fight for Freedom: The Rebels of Cordovia
- Online Copy Guru, LLC Announces New Ghostwriting Services
- Why Plotagraph Manages To Disrupt Visual Marketing
- The Tough Mama's Guide to Survival
- Bookstore Clerk Falls For Demon Fighting Hunter
- InBin announces the first smart home delivery system for mail and packages
- Upland Avenue Sets Sight on the Luxury Market
- Is Your Child A Star? Nationwide Search for the Next Little Miss North America!
- New season of hit show Killing Fields could solve grisly murder featured in true crime book
- Mary Ann Benigno To Hold Computer Class To Educate Senior Citizens
- Technology Startup Kwikly Aims to Improve Dental Temping Industry
- From Dive Tourism in the Indian Ocean to Chilling Eco-Thriller
- Good Entertainment Holdings Inc. Announces Signs Production Contract with Peppermint Jim LLC
- One Park Financial named One of the Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Selectec and Nordicdoc Announce Partnership Agreement
- Low-cost robotic surgery training simulator unveiled at IMSH 2018