Popular on s4story
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- Fix HP Printer error code BO605 like a pro!
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Horror Romance Novel, His Final Girl
- Organized Packing and Moving by Navi Mumbai
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Free Web Submission Sites List
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
S For Story/10382219
With more than 25 years of experience in the segment of Courses and Lectures, already had the opportunity to develop this work in Brazil, from north to south, from east to west.
Professor José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro has the honor and pleasure of having his work recognized all over Brazil!
For some time, José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro evaluates, with the "critical eye" of who is in the area, Health Care Management in hospitals, clinics and clinics throughout Brazil ...
This keenest look, aroused in this renowned Professional, the interest, the desire to give their share of contribution and develop the Project "Learn How to Make a Doctor Attendance".
You may not have realized it yet, but in this new context, where competitiveness and globalization dominate consumer relations, companies and healthcare professionals are having to adapt to changing times. It's a new era.
With globalization and competitiveness increasingly present in the labor market, healthcare professionals are undergoing a marked process of transformation in their ideals, methods and work processes, including the indispensable need for permanent evolution.
With the greater objective of collaborating in the development of the qualification of the modern professional of attendance against the necessity of permanent evolution, Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro, dentist, Business Consultant, Speaker, Writer and Success Coach, idealized, created and developed the project "KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DOCTOR ATTENDANCE", in which systematic and organized strategies are contemplated, processes, maximization of results; attraction, achievement, maintenance and enchantment of customers; as well as the positive publicity of the image of the company and the health professional.
Using modern and efficient methodology, Professor José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro's Courses and Lectures have helped thousands of Health Professionals to change their attitude towards this increasingly competitive market.
More on S For Story
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- Author, Claudiu Murgan, has been named Vice President of the newly founded Authorpedia.org
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
The Courses and Lectures given by Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro demonstrate the ability of the renowned Speaker. With extensive experience in this area, full knowledge of the subject, absolute public domain, great oratory power, excellent humor and indisputable competence, José Roberto develops a magnificent work of Strategic Planning, motivation and mental strengthening, through the use of mental triggers and behavioral change, aiming and conquering the increase of the personal, professional and business performance of the Professionals of the Health Area in all Brazil.
Through a logical and effective methodology, the Project: "KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DOCTOR" is indispensable for the survival of the modern healthcare professional, who increasingly needs to use, in a correct and responsible way, concepts and tools of Marketing that enable the achievement of the long-awaited PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS !!!
The Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro is considered the greatest authority in Brazil in Dentistry Marketing and Healthcare Management in the and his Excellence in Health Care Course was the course chosen to train and qualify the employees of Hospital Anchieta of Brasilia, Federal District, Brazil, the First Latin American Hospital to receive ISO 9001 Certification, as well as all employees and directors of the Hospital Beneficência Portuguesa de Campinas, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
The effectiveness of the Project derives from the capacity and experience of Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro in courses and trainings of hospitals, clinics, clinics, laboratories, small and large companies in the health area, allied to modern multimedia multimedia resources, where he can approach in a dynamic, creative and didactic way strategies that establish integrated processes and focused on the consumer market of products and services in Brazil.
With full knowledge of the subject, absolute mastery of public, great power of oratory, excellent humor and speaking the "Language of Health Professionals", Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro develops a magnificent work of motivation and mental strengthening, through the use of mental triggers and behavioral change, aiming at the achievement of emotion and the sensitization of all his students throughout Brazil.
More on S For Story
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- "Deep Rough" is the 11th White-Knuckle Thriller from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Captivating Children's Story Illustrates The Power Of Teamwork
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
Mineiro (persons who was born in Minas Gerais State) from Três Corações, Minas Gerais, Brazil and settled in Brasilia, Federal District, Brazil, Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro is considered one of the most brilliant Speakers in Brazil and his courses and lectures mobilize a highly productive and increasingly competitive market segment.
Through a logical and effective methodology, the Project: "KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DOCTOR ATTENTION" demonstrates all the author's capacity is indispensable for the survival of the modern health professional, who increasingly needs to use, correctly and responsible for concepts and tools of Excellence in Attendance that enable the achievement of PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS !!!
Author of the book "Excellence in Care in the Health Area", which will be released in 06 (six) countries in 2019, Brazil, United States, England, Portugal, Spain and Ireland, Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro is considered the greatest authority in Brazil in Health Care Management, and his course of Excellence in Health Care was the course chosen to train and qualify all employees of Hospital Anchieta de Brasília , Federal District, Brazil, the First Hospital in Latin America to receive ISO 9001 Certification, as well as all employees of the Hospital Beneficência Portuguesa de Campinas, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro
Dentist Business Consultant MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - EXECUTIVE MBA IN MARKETING by the Federal Center for Technological Education - CEFET of the Ministry of Education
Lead Auditor in Quality Management Systems - ISO 9001: 2000
Director-President of Doctor's Consulting & Marketing - Brasília - Consulting and Strategic Marketing Planning Company for Clinics and Liberal Professionals
Director of the Nucleus of Excellence in Dentistry Neodonto
Director of Platform 1 Courses - Distance Educational Solutions
Winner of the National Contest of Free Theme of the XII International Congress of Dentistry of Rio de Janeiro
Minister of Marketing Courses in Dentistry at several Congresses all over Brazil
Author of "PREVENTIVE DESIGN - BUCAL HEALTH TAKEN SERIOUSLY!"
Author of "MARKETING FOR PROFESSIONAL LIBERALS" - Digital Book on Multimedia CD-ROM
Author of "EXCELLENCE IN HEALTH CARE"
Author of "EXCELLENCE IN HEALTH CARE"
Author of "MARKETING IN DENTISTRY"
Source: Doctor Atendimento
Prof. José Roberto de Paiva Monteiro
São Paulo, Brazil
Latest on S For Story
- For Bad Poetry Day (8/18): Meet the Motherlode! "Crazy Robert's Poems and Potential Song Lyrics"
- Local Musician Turned Thriller Author to Host Book Signing at Parnassus
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The True Story of Riad Khashoggi: Rebel Sheik
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- Book Launch 1st August ~ The Genesis Wheel
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Mystery and Romance Await in the New Welsh Fantasy THE SEVENTH LIFE OF ALINE LLOYD by Robert Davies
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Susan Wingate, Author of STORM SEASON receives coveted Book Excellence Award
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations
- Nevada Business Magazine Names Nine Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Legal Elite List
- ADM Labs Joins Hemp Advancement Initiatives As Industry Stakeholder
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Introduces Fully Equipped Migraine Center
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE DEAD BEAT SCROLL by Mark Coggins
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show