Popular on s4story
- TheYearOfMyLifeVR.com YEAR 2 is Looking for Personal Stories Related to Racial Inequality
- Romance Author Judith Keim Releases New Novel - A Summer of Surprises
- Swauger Pediatric Dentistry Announced to be Back Serving Patients
- Racial Slurs In Literature Spark Controversy
- "The Irregular Inquests of Professor Peppercorn" hits Amazon shelves
- Do Black Lives Matter in the Federal Government? Plaintiff, Mary Pitt Contends
- TV Show: THE JUSTICE COURT Reality TV Show Features Real-life Cases and Sound Legal Edutainment
- James D. Gerogiannis' New Book "GUITAR PLAYER CONCERNS" Gets 5 Star Reviews
- Thiel College launches new Leadership M.B.A. designed for non-business majors
- Short Story Collection Finds the Extraordinary Amongst the Seemingly Ordinary Lives of Women
S For Story/10426613
Distinguished Public Relations
New York, NY, June 11, 2020 - Amist surreal global turmoil-- the covid-19 pandemic, civil unrest, protests, and rioting, American Hero, Retired Sergeant Major Keith L. Craig calls for leaders to curtail pending and ensuing chaos around the world.
Craig's new book, Serving to Lead, provides an unprecedented first-hand account of a decorated war veteran fighting for his life and for those which he led. It depicts the drive and mindset it takes to motivate oneself and others to fight to stay alive during times of war, details how to reach the finish line when the goal is yards ahead, and lessons in how to plow through much more unanticipated adversity to arrive at one's desired destination.
"The time is now for all leaders to step up to the plate, our world needs solutions," said Craig. He further added, "Leaders are oftentimes born out of necessity and our current climate dictates that time is now."
More on S For Story
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- Exceptional new C18 Gothic novella entitled "Castle Scaligero", set in England & Italy, published by
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
Serving to Lead is a story of the ups and downs of a person who comes from a very humble background and rose to the highest ranking non commissioned officer with the utmost hard work, commitment and dedication. And how he transformed his career after retirement as a successful entertainment leader at famous Walt Disney's studios.
According to Craig, "I have tried to pen down all the important lessons that I have learned in my life, whether it is from the battlefield or in the modern corporate world. With Serving To Lead, I want to share those life-changing lessons with the people out there struggling and empower the future generations with it."
Craig was recently awarded with the 2019 Trailblazer of the Year Award at the Hollywood and African Prestigious Awards Show in Los Angeles, CA., and featured in countless magazines for his diligence in media distribution and leadership inspiration.
Continually operating in a spirit of humility, Craig attributes his attainment of position, honors to hard work, having respect for authority and taking personal accountability. He is intentional in motivating others to be their best selves and has written a book to ignite passion in them and
More on S For Story
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Motaz H Matar's The Pigeon Whisperer released September 1, 2020
- Sequel in Historical Fiction Series Follows Secrets, Murder and Treason During American Civil War
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
propel their aspirations to fruition.
Available now, Serving To Lead enables readers to fulfill leadership in their sights to scale the heights of their desires. It can be purchased at: Amazon.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Retired Sergeant Major Keith L. Craig, a decorated combat Veteran, Entertainment Executive, Philanthropist, and Author, found and fulfilled his purpose on the battlefield, on the football field and in the boardroom. Having served 32 years and obtained 51 awards and decorations is the United States Army, won six division championships as a professional football player and is now
a leader at Walt Disney Studios serving as a Sales Manager for Motion Picture Theatrical Sales and Distribution. Mr. Craig has contributed to major studio releases such as Disney's The Lion King, Marvel's The Black Panther, Luca's film Star Wars: The last Jedi, as well as Marvel's Guardians of Galaxy and Thor Ragnarok.
For more information, visit www.servingtolead.life.
Filed Under: Books
Latest on S For Story
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- COVER REVEAL for Malorie: A Bird Box Novel Special Edition by Josh Malerman
- Palm Beach Dentist Dr. Mitchell Josephs Honored with Alpert JFS Volunteer Award
- Mother of Four Brings Online UX Designer Training to Stay at Home Moms
- Booms and Beats in Kansas City's West Bottoms Brings Entertainment Back to First Friday Weekends
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Ironside Human Resources selected for 2020 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Dallas
- Sage IT selected as one of the "30 Fastest Growing Tech Companies" by The Silicon Review
- Intuit and NACCE Welcome Eleven Colleges to Phase II of Financial Management for Entrepreneurs Curriculum Initiative
- DeskProto® releases CAM software for Apple® computers
- UK Based Personal Trainer Arland Craik Leads Outdoor Fitness Trend As Gyms are Still a No Go
- Autonomous, Inc Declares Support for Black Lives Matter
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2020 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 8th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Into the Light is the First in DeFazio's Thrilling Spin-Off Series of the Last Chance Noir Novel
- Pack Power™ Enables swyMed Telehealth Backpack
- Waterside Productions Announces Betsy Polatin's New Book "Humanual"
- SBG Sports Software Appointed as FIA Exclusive Official Supplier of Race Control System in a Multi-Year Partnership
- New Book: The Crisis Leadership Playbook