Popular on s4story
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- Fix HP Printer error code BO605 like a pro!
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Horror Romance Novel, His Final Girl
- Organized Packing and Moving by Navi Mumbai
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Free Web Submission Sites List
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
S For Story/10362795
Richard Frost, CEO and Founder at Frost Solutions said, "We are delighted to introduce CySure's Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) to our offering. Our vision is to provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies and VOSO fits perfectly into this category. With new threats appearing daily cyber security is becoming increasingly important and complex, yet many SMEs don't have the bandwidth to take the trend seriously. VOSO is cost effective and easy to use, it's an exciting opportunity and there is a gap in the South African market for a cyber security solution of this nature."
The South African government conducted a Cybersecurity Readiness Survey in 2017, in order to establish a baseline of the current security status in different sectors in the country.Key findings showed that only 28% of organisations had a Chief Information Security Officer. The survey also revealed that the top three challenges facing organisations in South Africa with regard to cybersecurity were insufficient skills (57%), lack of in-house skills (49%) and the lack of awareness (39%). The survey also found that for most organisations surveyed, employees posed a bigger threat than criminals from outside the organisation. Yet, when it came to the level of security awareness training, only 27% of organisations offered beginner training.
More on S For Story
- TABPI announces 2019 Tabbie Awards winners
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
CySure's simple-to-use, web-based Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) incorporates a comprehensive range of features such as remote monitoring and secure configuration of all networked devices, asset mapping, vulnerability scanning and patching, dashboards to display compliance progress against selected standards, as well as online security training videos for continual staff training. VOSO reduces the requirement for expensive in-house cyber security consultants or compliance officers, mitigates the risk of law suits and regulatory fines and ensures employees are trained regularly and kept informed of the latest cyber security updates.
Joe Collinwood, Chief Executive Officer of CySure concluded, "By underestimating the true impact of a cyber attack, small businesses are putting themselves at significant financial and commercial risk. Managing risk from inside the organisation is vital and relies upon the application of a consistent set of policies and processes, backed up by continual employee training. By utilising VOSO which incorporates leading cyber security standards, SMEs can benefit from the expertise of online cyber security consultants at a fraction of the cost, enabling them to create robust, best-practice policies to help keep their organisations safe."
More on S For Story
- New Release "Ferocious" Fills a Gap in the Paranormal Romance Market Featuring Characters of Color
- Anti-Workplace Violence book among the 49 books powerful women study in detail
- For Bad Poetry Day (8/18): Meet the Motherlode! "Crazy Robert's Poems and Potential Song Lyrics"
- Local Musician Turned Thriller Author to Host Book Signing at Parnassus
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The True Story of Riad Khashoggi: Rebel Sheik
For more information on CySure and its full suite of services, visit www.cysure.net
For more information about Frost Solutions, visit http://www.frostsolutions.co.za
About Frost Solutions
Frost Solutions was founded by Richard Frost in January of 2018, the company was born to service home office and small businesses to start with and as time passes to grow into a business that could service enterprise clients.
Our mission is to deliver products and services to the market that are cost effective, easy to use and keep our clients happy and coming back for more. Customer satisfaction and perceived value adds are a key driver in our business. Taking the headache out of IT and making it fun and practical is a goal of the company.
Based out of Fourways, Johannesburg, Frost Solutions provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on S For Story
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show
- Afero Launches Trustworthy IoT with Secured-by-Afero™ Solution
- ORPALIS Launches Website and New Version of Virtual Barcode Reader
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- "Intuition to Fruition" - Suicide Survivor Aids Others With Her Self-Help Book
- M/Y Voyager Customized 3 Year Conversion From Commercial Vessel To Luxury Yacht Is Now Complete
- The Great Weight Rebellion of 2019 Mirrors The Great Slave Rebellion of 1831
- Delaware Nation Industries continues growth with new federal contracts
- National Perinatal Information Center Names Elizabeth Rochin, PhD, RN, NE-BC as President
- Journalist Roland S. Martin, NBC 5's Art Norman And Radio Host 'Crazy Howard McGee' Join Former CNN TV Executive To Award Scholarships
- Debt Cleanse How To Settle Your Unaffordable Debts for Pennies on the Dollar (And Not Pay Some At Al
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Author Talk & Mini-Concert July 20 at Connecticut Trolley Museum
- AppsChopper has Officially Added Building Smart Apps with AI, ML and others in Service Portfolio
- Free E-Story of the French Revolution, Commemorating Bastille Day, July 14th
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: CROSSING THE CHICKEN by J.L. Abramo
- Kentucky Author Tiffany Reisz Nominated for National Award
- AutoQuotes Launches New Mobile Application for the North American and UK Markets
- Paperback Release Of Ya Novel Explores Mystery And Intrigue
- Productiv Adds Second Operation in Charlotte to Support eCommerce Fulfillment and Contract Packaging Growth