Popular on s4story
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Katrina Walker Is "Unbreakable"
- Acclaimed Author Reveals the Secrets to Never Argue About Money Again
- The Break of Dawn: Collection of Poems by UK Born - Jamaican Writer, Fiona B Wright
- New Book: Separated, Acting Badly by Barbara Flores. The Bad-Behavior-Mom Every Mother Will Love
- Expert Tips on MBA School Short-listing
- Francisco A. Perez Publishes Journal to Encourage Wisdom and Inspiration
- Author Kaye Park Hinckley Releases New Southern Gothic Novel - The Distance Between High and Low
- Need for Conveyance Solicitors in Newport
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of For the Blood is the Life
S For Story/10373732
On June 22, 2014, Dr Jason D Heap—a graduate of The University of Oxford, Sheffield Hallam University, Howard Payne University, and Walden University—established an international-reaching education consultancy service. As the consultancy is nearing its fifth year of global service, Dr Heap celebrates the work that has been achieved with partners across the United States, and around the world.
"Though I am a globalised thinker, I am deeply concerned with 'grass roots' contexts, especially the areas that feed into a school. I see education and school as serving to regenerate, stabilise, and progress the local area," said Dr Heap, education consultant. "This then brings about both the enhancement of the quality of life of local people whilst simultaneously enhancing their employment prospects, education and skills of people, and the promotion of the equality of opportunity."
More on S For Story
- "Dark to Light and Other Stories" by Stephen Filbey is published
- What it takes to study Australian Administrative Law
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
Dr Heap added further description to the services he provides. "I am able to provide solutions to schools for continual improvement of local education initiatives, rigorous program evaluation and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, HR processes and internal school systems. With my assistance, we can establish effective timelines and allocate resources to achieve strategic goals for your organisation's Board. Together, we can engage and motivate various stakeholders: volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organisations and investors. I can help develop, coordinate and implement curriculum plans and internal monitoring procedures for schools. I also can help expand local revenue-generating and fundraising activities to support existing and extracurricular operations. Furthermore, I am skilled at reviewing and analysing performance data, and can provide your organisation with guidance on improvement methods for staff CPD."
Dr Heap concluded, "As a school leader, manager, consultant and scholar, I foster an ethos within schools that is conducive for working in partnerships. Lifelong learning itself is about progression and partnership. I use my experiences to ensure that a common message is sent out to all members of the community that surround schools: that learning is life long, enjoyable and fun, a personal investment, and a worthwhile social activity. I want to help create a shift in demand for and a new confidence in education."
More on S For Story
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Heroes Media Group Launches New Book Publishing Services
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
# # #
Dr Jason D Heap is a compassionate and focused international educator and business professional:
· Expert in stakeholder/client relations, staff motivation, budget management and troubleshooting.
· Excels in teaching, developing and mentoring diverse groups of students and teachers.
· Communicates effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and high-profile clientele.
· Experienced in increasing performance in educational and organisational systems.
For more information contact:
Dr Jason D Heap—International Education Consultant
Washington, DC USA
Dr Jason D Heap
Dr Jason D Heap
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Latest on S For Story
- Ash Wasilidas, CPA Opens New Accounting Branch for Dentists and Medical Professionals
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- Sentri - Access Governance Control, Access Management Solutions
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Why Seek Yahoo Phone Number?
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Protein Ingredients Market Size Expected to Reach US$ 44.9 Billion by 2024 - IMARCGroup.com
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Mystic Ink Publishing Releases The Audio Book Of "DreamLand ", Winner Of The Independent Ebook Award
- Soul Sleep Cycle comes to mind-bending conclusion
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- Murder and Mystery in the City of Light
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Understand the Meaning and Importance of Family, Love and Forgiveness in "Gideon's Ghost"
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- War, Orphaned Children and The Second Coming of The Ku Klux Klan Featured In "The Yellowwood Tree"
- Brighton Publishing releases "An International Affair" from novelist Arnold Scarpati
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money