Popular on s4story
- Study On What Link Building Works in Year 2019
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Doug Carter invited to join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Word Masala announces its First Collection Award 2019
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- UVify and SPH Engineering form strategic partnership to deliver ultimate lightshow drone solution
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- A Silver Award for Author Lisa Connors
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
S For Story/10358601
The National Guard's flagship networking event attracts more than 250 representatives from some of the nation's leading defense industries to the owners of emerging one-product companies. Delegates have an opportunity to learn more about the collaborative efforts of Dynama and ASI on the F-35 program. ASI's OptiAM® enterprise asset management system is fully integrated into the Dynama OneView solution to create a complete workforce optimization and asset maintenance management platform. This enables the joint program office to aggregate and visualize the deployment, modification and cost data for the entire F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program.
More on S For Story
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- University of Alabama Staff Hosts Book Signing
Andrew Carwardine, Managing Director of Dynama, who is also a Colonel in the British Army's Reserve forces, commented: "We are delighted to join the NGAUS through its corporate membership scheme. As one of America's largest military lobbying organizations with a rich militia heritage, it serves as the country's strongest advocate in Washington and we are proud to be part of such a prestigious institution. We are also excited to welcome Lieutenant General Sir Mark Mans to the NGAUS Industry Day. Sir Mark was one of the first users of Dynama's software and has first-hand experience of utilizing the product to manage thousands of staff and resources, from when he was head of personnel and support services for the British Army. Finally, through our work with ASI on the highly strategic F-35 program, by far the most sophisticated deployment of Dynama OneView worldwide, and drawing on Dynama's extensive contracts with the Australian Defence Force, we can jointly demonstrate our ability to provide defense organizations everywhere with a highly sophisticated suite of applications that ensure the right people, resources and equipment are always ready and deployed both efficiently and cost-effectively."
More on S For Story
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Author Launches Highly Anticipated New Novel
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Save the Date: You Are Cordially Invited to the Heartbreak!
- Smartlogic Assures of High-Quality IT Support & IT Services for Business Auckland
As Platinum members of the National Guard Association of the United States, Dynama enjoys a series of benefits such as promotion of the Dynama name on the organization's communications materials and on the National Guard Memorial Plaque, as well as opportunities to network with senior NGAUS staff and participate in special partnership events.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on S For Story
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- "Inspector Stanford's Conversion" by Sam Napier is published
- New Title from Deerbrook Editions
- Misfortune, Bullies and Magical Adventures Await In "Camp Strange" By Author Renee Perez
- Take An Entertaining, Tense Ride Into A World Of Lavish Criminals and Intrigue In "The Partners"
- BREAKING NEWS Stephen King's Revival Signed Special Edition Preorder on DarkRegions.com
- Florida's Largest Solar Company Advanced Green Technologies Acquires MSC Electric
- Postal Advocate Inc. Hits Over $50 Million In Client Savings!
- Discover grants service provider accreditation to Payhuddle to perform D-PAS Terminal End-to-End Certifications
- LBD Marketing gets Facebook Ads Phone Consultation Service
- Baby Food and Infant Formula Market Expected to cross US$ 69 Billion by 2023
- GIIB Music Group and Hip Hop Artist CREMSON Proudly Present his Debut Hit Single "SAYING NOTHING"
- Software Leader Axiros Reports Strong Interest In Connect America Fund Test Program
- Allison Eden Studios announces fashion brand inspired by mosaic artwork for interior design with launch party at Bloomingdale's Thurs. 5/16
- Heated embossing rollers are key to thermal bonding applications
- Mensa Hosts Symposium on How Privacy Rights Intersect with Technology
- Ksenia Rychtycka Re-Releases Debut Collection
- Right Cars commences car rental operations in Turkey
- San Antonio Schools Install 340,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- Surprising Elements and Twists in Big Red