Popular on s4story
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- Fix HP Printer error code BO605 like a pro!
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Horror Romance Novel, His Final Girl
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- Organized Packing and Moving by Navi Mumbai
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Free Web Submission Sites List
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
S For Story/10382050
The Global Artificial tendon and ligament market exhibited a value of USD 41.5 million in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 122.0 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.5% during 2018-2025.
Sample Request : https://tinyurl.com/y49u5xre
The key factors boosting the growth of the market are:
Growing incidence of sports injuries and increasing awareness about artificial tendons and ligaments treatment across the globe.
Increasing research & development activities and introduction of innovative therapies
Advancements in Artificial Tendon and Ligament Treatments with novel surgical techniques.
Artificial tendon and ligament field have been expanding with the introduction of newer therapies. Introduction of innovative and advanced treatment and novel surgical techniques are expected to spur the growth of Artificial tendon and ligament market during the forecast period.
Artificial tendon and ligament treatments require a traditional prosthetic procedure by autografting or allografting techniques. Silastic-rod implantation is highly preferred in minimally invasive surgery over autografts and allografts because of its lesser procedural times, faster recovery and higher availability than donor tendon grafts. Silastic-rod implantation is expected to be witnessed the highest growth rate in global artificial tendon and ligament market.
The market is primarily driven due to increase in incidence of sport injuries, fractures and road accidents. Advancements in surgical techniques such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), ligament augmentation and reconstruction system (LARS) and active biosynthetic composite (ABC) types are expected to control the market. According to NCBI studies, ACL is a common surgical technique in orthopaedic surgery.
More on S For Story
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- Author, Claudiu Murgan, has been named Vice President of the newly founded Authorpedia.org
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
According to GMI Research "Major companies focussing on research & development activities for developing novel tendon and ligament treatments which is expected to drive the market during the forecast period."
Based on geography, Europe held the largest revenue share in the market in 2017 due to rising incidence of sports-related injuries due to high popularity of sports and active lifestyle among the people. In addition, rise in the growing prevalence of patients with sports injury are also anticipated to steer the market growth in this region. North America market has also registered a significant growth rate in global Artificial Tendon and Ligament market due to rising incidence of sports-related injuries, especially in U.S. and the Canada. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow substantially in the global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market owing to rising medical tourism due to the lower cost of surgery and increasing adoption of Artificial Tendons and Ligaments for the sports injury treatment in the region in the coming years.
Request For Customization : https://tinyurl.com/yx93tn9g
Key takeaways/key essentials:
In 2017, Silastic Rod segment captured the largest share of approximately 70.0% in global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market
Quality medical solutions with advance surgical techniques and introduction of advanced procedures tend to drive the growth of the market
The mechanical strength of artificial nanomaterials used in synthetic graft such as carbon nanofiber, polypropylene, Dacron and polyester increased over years and tend to reinforce the growth of the market.
More on S For Story
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- "Deep Rough" is the 11th White-Knuckle Thriller from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Captivating Children's Story Illustrates The Power Of Teamwork
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
Some of the key players operating in the global market for Artificial tendon and ligament treatments include Xiros Ltd., DePuy Synthes, Stryker Corporation, Corin Group, Cousin Biotech, Smith & Nephew Plc, Mathys AG Bettlach, FX Solutions, Orthomed SAS, FH Orthopaedics among others.
The global Artificial Tendon and Ligament market has been segmented based on Implant type, surgery type, end user and key geographies. Based on the implant type, global Artificial Tendon and Ligament has been segmented into Silastic-Rod, Carbon-Fiber, Marlex Mesh. Based on surgery type, the market has been segmented into Knee Injuries, Foot and Ankle Injuries, Shoulder and Elbow Injuries, Others Injuries. Based on end user, the market has been segmented into Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centre, Others.
The research report "global Artificial Tendon and Ligament market" provides in-depth analysis of Artificial Tendon and Ligament market, globally, based on indication, end user and major geographies for the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. The report highlights the major market drivers fuelling the growth as well as challenges faced by the market participants. The research report provides market size and forecast for Artificial Tendon and Ligament market. The report also analyses the competitive landscape, major players and their strategies and opportunities in 2018. The competitive landscape section of the report captures and highlights the recent developments in the market.
For more details, browse the Table of Contents: https://www.gmiresearch.com/report/global-artificial-tendon-and-ligament-market/
Contact Sarah Nash
U.S Office +1 860 881 2270
Europe Office +353 1 442 8820
Latest on S For Story
- For Bad Poetry Day (8/18): Meet the Motherlode! "Crazy Robert's Poems and Potential Song Lyrics"
- Local Musician Turned Thriller Author to Host Book Signing at Parnassus
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The True Story of Riad Khashoggi: Rebel Sheik
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- Book Launch 1st August ~ The Genesis Wheel
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Mystery and Romance Await in the New Welsh Fantasy THE SEVENTH LIFE OF ALINE LLOYD by Robert Davies
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Susan Wingate, Author of STORM SEASON receives coveted Book Excellence Award
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations
- Nevada Business Magazine Names Nine Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Legal Elite List
- ADM Labs Joins Hemp Advancement Initiatives As Industry Stakeholder
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Introduces Fully Equipped Migraine Center
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE DEAD BEAT SCROLL by Mark Coggins
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show