Popular on s4story
- Reach for It because Y.O.U.is Worth It - Discover how to Rock your LIfe with Face Forward You Radio 696
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary" 110
- Claudiu Murgan will attend 'Word On The Street' on Sept 22, 2019 - Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- The UPS Store names Avanti Press, Inc. its 2019 Vendor of the Year
- Liberty Dollar Network Is Buying Products and Overstocks
- G. Ernest Smith and Porkchop Publishing announce Angel Dark
- #HackAutism 2019 Powered by Microsoft
- James Bond 25 filming in the Faroe Islands
- Develop A Healthier, More Satisfying Lifestyle With The "Easy Sugar Break-Up" By Rena Greenberg
S For Story/10382050
The Global Artificial tendon and ligament market exhibited a value of USD 41.5 million in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 122.0 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.5% during 2018-2025.
Sample Request : https://tinyurl.com/y49u5xre
The key factors boosting the growth of the market are:
Growing incidence of sports injuries and increasing awareness about artificial tendons and ligaments treatment across the globe.
Increasing research & development activities and introduction of innovative therapies
Advancements in Artificial Tendon and Ligament Treatments with novel surgical techniques.
Artificial tendon and ligament field have been expanding with the introduction of newer therapies. Introduction of innovative and advanced treatment and novel surgical techniques are expected to spur the growth of Artificial tendon and ligament market during the forecast period.
Artificial tendon and ligament treatments require a traditional prosthetic procedure by autografting or allografting techniques. Silastic-rod implantation is highly preferred in minimally invasive surgery over autografts and allografts because of its lesser procedural times, faster recovery and higher availability than donor tendon grafts. Silastic-rod implantation is expected to be witnessed the highest growth rate in global artificial tendon and ligament market.
The market is primarily driven due to increase in incidence of sport injuries, fractures and road accidents. Advancements in surgical techniques such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), ligament augmentation and reconstruction system (LARS) and active biosynthetic composite (ABC) types are expected to control the market. According to NCBI studies, ACL is a common surgical technique in orthopaedic surgery.
More on S For Story
- Book Launch "The Billionaire Full Disclosures"
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Dr. Tracey R. Harris Debuts Anti-Abuse Book, Domestic Violence...Not On My Watch
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
According to GMI Research "Major companies focussing on research & development activities for developing novel tendon and ligament treatments which is expected to drive the market during the forecast period."
Based on geography, Europe held the largest revenue share in the market in 2017 due to rising incidence of sports-related injuries due to high popularity of sports and active lifestyle among the people. In addition, rise in the growing prevalence of patients with sports injury are also anticipated to steer the market growth in this region. North America market has also registered a significant growth rate in global Artificial Tendon and Ligament market due to rising incidence of sports-related injuries, especially in U.S. and the Canada. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow substantially in the global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market owing to rising medical tourism due to the lower cost of surgery and increasing adoption of Artificial Tendons and Ligaments for the sports injury treatment in the region in the coming years.
Request For Customization : https://tinyurl.com/yx93tn9g
Key takeaways/key essentials:
In 2017, Silastic Rod segment captured the largest share of approximately 70.0% in global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market
Quality medical solutions with advance surgical techniques and introduction of advanced procedures tend to drive the growth of the market
The mechanical strength of artificial nanomaterials used in synthetic graft such as carbon nanofiber, polypropylene, Dacron and polyester increased over years and tend to reinforce the growth of the market.
More on S For Story
- New Book - Cybersecurity: The Children's Guide to Being Safe Online
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
- MuirWoods Memory Care, Petaluma's Comeback Kid
- "Light Everlasting" by Iris Sparkes is published by New Generation Publishing
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
Some of the key players operating in the global market for Artificial tendon and ligament treatments include Xiros Ltd., DePuy Synthes, Stryker Corporation, Corin Group, Cousin Biotech, Smith & Nephew Plc, Mathys AG Bettlach, FX Solutions, Orthomed SAS, FH Orthopaedics among others.
The global Artificial Tendon and Ligament market has been segmented based on Implant type, surgery type, end user and key geographies. Based on the implant type, global Artificial Tendon and Ligament has been segmented into Silastic-Rod, Carbon-Fiber, Marlex Mesh. Based on surgery type, the market has been segmented into Knee Injuries, Foot and Ankle Injuries, Shoulder and Elbow Injuries, Others Injuries. Based on end user, the market has been segmented into Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centre, Others.
The research report "global Artificial Tendon and Ligament market" provides in-depth analysis of Artificial Tendon and Ligament market, globally, based on indication, end user and major geographies for the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. The report highlights the major market drivers fuelling the growth as well as challenges faced by the market participants. The research report provides market size and forecast for Artificial Tendon and Ligament market. The report also analyses the competitive landscape, major players and their strategies and opportunities in 2018. The competitive landscape section of the report captures and highlights the recent developments in the market.
For more details, browse the Table of Contents: https://www.gmiresearch.com/report/global-artificial-tendon-and-ligament-market/
Contact Sarah Nash
U.S Office +1 860 881 2270
Europe Office +353 1 442 8820
Latest on S For Story
- Bullypup Publishing Announces Release of New Title By John C. Byram
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- GoTech Appliance Repairs In Edmonton
- Idler rolls contribute to efficient product or substrate handling
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage
- Higher Digital and Distance Education Accrediting Commission Partner to Help Colleges and Universities Assess and Improve Distance Learning Programs
- Pet Professional Guild British Isles to Offer Credentialing as Free Membership Benefit in Quest for Higher Levels of Professionalism
- "Riders of the Peacemaker Trail" Gallops Out With a Vengeance for Mike Hundley
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia
- IOTech Announces Agreement with Global Industrial Gateway Manufacturer to Market its Edge Xpert IoT Edge Platform
- Medical Memoir Reveals Truth About Liver Cancer
- "PMO Governance" Book by Eugen Spivak Wins Prestigious Canada Book Award
- Team Barlow Strong Partners with Northwestern University to Develop an Adaptive Baseball Pitching Machine
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- Two Central Illinois Authors Enter Semi-Finals for International Award
- British superhero novel sequel DIE FAMOUS launches on Amazon Kindle!
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published