Popular on s4story
- Texas Author P.G. Shriver Releases New YA Sci-fi Fantasy Novel – The Lost Prince
- R.L. Dean Releases New Sci-fi Fantasy Collection - Blood of the Prince: Omnibus
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- New Division Provides Culturally-Specific Content For Latino Homebuyers
- Viral Load Spreads From Rose Garden to SCOTUS Hearings
- Queen of Harlem Uses Past Adversity and Current Celebrity to Teach Life Lessons
- Award-winning jazz singer/composer Kathy Sanborn releases a very special "America the Beautiful" for freedom lovers everywhere
- Boutique in Los Angeles has Ruth Bader Ginzburg Apparel and RBG Inspiration for everyone
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de Gatineau
- Tammy L. Grace Releases New Holiday Romance - Christmas Wishes
S For Story/10428134
According to Vasilis Milionis, "We all understand the uncertain condition in Europe and SEE6 countries. Despite it, there are still good opportunities in Serbia, Montenegro, and Albania. Those countries showed economic growth of up to 2.2% in 2015 and 2.7% in 2016. One of the main causes is the improvements in labor markets and higher public wages and transfers." Investors can concentrate on the private sector.
More on S For Story
- NEW BIRD BOX SPECIAL EDITION Available for Preorder on DarkRegions.com from Dark Regions Press!
- The Business Conference for Women of Color, MogulCon, Celebrates 5 Years
- PSXDigital Unveils Marketing Automation 360 to Accelerate Powersports Dealership Success
- Rockbrash Promotions Announces French Edition Release of My Brother, Muhammad Ali
- The new version 2.0 - OffshoreCorpTalk got an upgrade!
Investment is not only good to get benefits but also boosts economic growth and the labor market.
Vasilis Milionis explained, "Investors should also consider the risks of investing in the SEE6 countries. One of the primary things that will have a significant impact on Investment is the new political cycle. Moreover, they also have to check the latest conditions of that country. Those countries have their issues, including high unemployment, weak business and government environment, bad public services, and uncertain global integration." Investors should be selective in choosing the best countries in Southeast Europe for Investment. Small research will limit the risks and increase the benefits. Investors should also check the potential private sectors that boost the investment result. Vasilis Milionis described, "Investment in the engineering sector is a good idea. There are up to 200 new engineering companies launched in June 2019. Another great private sector for Investment is financial service. There are also new financial services that look promising launched in October 2019. Investors also have a great chance to invest their money in life sciences and creative industries."
More on S For Story
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- Book For Children Anxious About Returning to School With New Routines During Pandemic
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- Deep Reality: Why Source Science May Be the Key to Understanding Human Potential
Southeast Europe can be said as the best small region to invest in the future. Milionis added, "Speaking about a specific region, it seems that Kilkenny is also a potential region for investment this year and the next couple of years." Southeast will have a bright future for Investment due to the significant economic growth despite the small size.
About Vassilis Millionis:
Vassilis Milionis is one of the most successful Greek entrepreneurs. He runs a company known as Filia Investments LTD. It works on several projects and worth over 16 million euros. The projects focus on 5-star hotel and holiday apartment development projects and many others.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on S For Story
- MarketKeep Updates Small Business SEO Industries List
- Evolve IP Appoints Pete Stevenson as CEO and Randal Thompson as CRO to Drive Next Phase of Growth
- A Horror-filled Land Lurks in the Swiss Alps in WHITELAND by Rosie Cranie-Higgs
- Official CMT Artist Ashley Wineland to Release New Single 'Daddy's Creed'
- Traffic case said to have helped bring down SCOTUS Chief Justice
- Chefs, cooks and bartenders can now make money through new video network
- Author Releases Novel Sharing Biblical Truths Through True Human Experiences
- CPA Firm DMJ & Co., PLLC Announces Expansion with Roberson CPA Firm, PLLC
- NOUS Imaging Co-Founder Damien Fair Awarded MacArthur Fellowship
- Alejandria Kate Announces the Release of How the Strawberry Got Its Seeds, 2nd Edition
- Histria Books Announces the Release of The Life and Times of Fuzzy Wuzzy
- UNice Online Wig Store Releases New Affordable Human Hair Wig Style 2020
- Nadula Announces an Exclusive Halloween Promotion- Avail up to 35% on Different Hair Products
- ITSMA 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- The year 2020 will go down in history as The Great Disruptor
- Award-winning author and journalist Jennifer Moss to deliver a Keynote speech at Connected Virtual Tech Event
- What Should I Do Now? New Book Empowers Readers During Challenging Times
- Calvetta Phair Founder of 'The On It Foundation' Launch the First 'Crowd-Computer' Platform 'Get On It Now!' to Assist Families during the Pandemic
- Hong Kong protest activists go undemocratic
- Kimberly Coghlan Appointed Senior Editor at TouchPoint Press