Popular on s4story
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- Fix HP Printer error code BO605 like a pro!
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Horror Romance Novel, His Final Girl
- Organized Packing and Moving by Navi Mumbai
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Free Web Submission Sites List
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
S For Story/10360816
The configurator provides two ways to use it: Provides selection support (input contact quantity, voltage, and current strength. The configurator provides the appropriate interface development recommendations) and No selection support (Those familiar with the Han portfolio can choose to build their own interfaces in the configurator, such as selecting the upper/lower housing, specifying pin/socket connectors, and more).
Despite the increasing complexity and increasing product diversification, the Han Configurator makes it easy to grasp the key points of the "Connector" no matter which method the user chooses. The most important help is its clarity and clarity, which is achieved by using a 3D model to continuously maintain a visualization of the user component selection state. In addition to the technical data entered, the configurator will also refer to previously made decisions. As a result, parts that do not match the previous selection are no longer displayed as options - so that the parts are not incorrectly combined.
More on S For Story
- TABPI announces 2019 Tabbie Awards winners
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on S For Story
- New Release "Ferocious" Fills a Gap in the Paranormal Romance Market Featuring Characters of Color
- Anti-Workplace Violence book among the 49 books powerful women study in detail
- For Bad Poetry Day (8/18): Meet the Motherlode! "Crazy Robert's Poems and Potential Song Lyrics"
- Local Musician Turned Thriller Author to Host Book Signing at Parnassus
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The True Story of Riad Khashoggi: Rebel Sheik
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on S For Story
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show
- Afero Launches Trustworthy IoT with Secured-by-Afero™ Solution
- ORPALIS Launches Website and New Version of Virtual Barcode Reader
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- "Intuition to Fruition" - Suicide Survivor Aids Others With Her Self-Help Book
- M/Y Voyager Customized 3 Year Conversion From Commercial Vessel To Luxury Yacht Is Now Complete
- The Great Weight Rebellion of 2019 Mirrors The Great Slave Rebellion of 1831
- Delaware Nation Industries continues growth with new federal contracts
- National Perinatal Information Center Names Elizabeth Rochin, PhD, RN, NE-BC as President
- Journalist Roland S. Martin, NBC 5's Art Norman And Radio Host 'Crazy Howard McGee' Join Former CNN TV Executive To Award Scholarships
- Debt Cleanse How To Settle Your Unaffordable Debts for Pennies on the Dollar (And Not Pay Some At Al
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Author Talk & Mini-Concert July 20 at Connecticut Trolley Museum
- AppsChopper has Officially Added Building Smart Apps with AI, ML and others in Service Portfolio
- Free E-Story of the French Revolution, Commemorating Bastille Day, July 14th
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: CROSSING THE CHICKEN by J.L. Abramo
- Kentucky Author Tiffany Reisz Nominated for National Award
- AutoQuotes Launches New Mobile Application for the North American and UK Markets
- Paperback Release Of Ya Novel Explores Mystery And Intrigue
- Productiv Adds Second Operation in Charlotte to Support eCommerce Fulfillment and Contract Packaging Growth