Popular on s4story
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- Fix HP Printer error code BO605 like a pro!
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Horror Romance Novel, His Final Girl
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- Organized Packing and Moving by Navi Mumbai
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Free Web Submission Sites List
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
S For Story/10380612
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/laminate-flooring-market/requestsample
Laminate flooring refers to a durable and versatile flooring solution made of melamine resin and fibreboard materials. It is composed of four layers, namely wear layer, design layer, core layer and back layer, which are fused together using intense heat and pressure. Laminate flooring is relatively inexpensive as compared to engineered wood, solid hardwood, and stone floor coverings. As it can replicate stone, tiles as well as wood patterns, the demand for laminate flooring has been escalating in the recent years. A new research report by IMARC Group, titled "Laminate Flooring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024", estimates that the global laminate flooring market reached a volume of nearly 962 Million Sq. Metres in 2018, registering a CAGR of 2% during 2011-2018. The report further anticipates the market to reach a volume of 1,040.5 Million Sq. Metres by 2024.
More on S For Story
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- Author, Claudiu Murgan, has been named Vice President of the newly founded Authorpedia.org
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
Browse full report with detailed TOC and list of figures and tables: https://www.imarcgroup.com/laminate-flooring-market
With rising population and improving standards of living, there has been an increase in the demand for modern housing, particularly in the emerging nations, which have significantly contributed to the growth of the market.
The advancements in the designing and printing technology and the introduction of innovative product designs by the manufacturers are some of the other growth-inducing factors propelling the global laminate flooring market.
Laminate flooring ensures ease of installation and reduces the requirement of skilled labour as opposed to the other flooring materials. This has favourably impacted the growth of the laminate flooring market globally.
Insights on Market Segmentation:
More on S For Story
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- "Deep Rough" is the 11th White-Knuckle Thriller from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Captivating Children's Story Illustrates The Power Of Teamwork
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
Market Performance of Key Types:
1. HDF Laminates
2. MDF Laminates
Market Performance by Sector:
Market Performance of Key Regions:
1. Asia Pacific
2. North America
4. Latin America
5. Middle East and Africa
The laminate flooring industry is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous small and large manufacturers who compete in terms of price and quality. Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
Mohawk Industries Inc.
Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
Shaw Industries, Inc.
Mannington Mills, Inc.
Beaulieu International Group
Latest on S For Story
- For Bad Poetry Day (8/18): Meet the Motherlode! "Crazy Robert's Poems and Potential Song Lyrics"
- Local Musician Turned Thriller Author to Host Book Signing at Parnassus
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The True Story of Riad Khashoggi: Rebel Sheik
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- Book Launch 1st August ~ The Genesis Wheel
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Mystery and Romance Await in the New Welsh Fantasy THE SEVENTH LIFE OF ALINE LLOYD by Robert Davies
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Susan Wingate, Author of STORM SEASON receives coveted Book Excellence Award
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations
- Nevada Business Magazine Names Nine Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Legal Elite List
- ADM Labs Joins Hemp Advancement Initiatives As Industry Stakeholder
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Introduces Fully Equipped Migraine Center
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE DEAD BEAT SCROLL by Mark Coggins
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show