Popular on s4story
- No Wrong Way To Be A Woman Book Release Announcement
- 'Call Of The Wild' Beckons California Outdoor Media Pros
- Touches of destiny rolled into one
- '20 Women to Watch in Business' Program Now Accepting Nominations
- Histria Books announces signing world champion gymnast Verona van de Leur to a book contract
- Canadian Psychiatrist Puts Donald Trump on the Couch
- Retired Oxford don brings personal experience to bear in hard-hitting social comedy
- Educator, Motivational Speaker, and Actor Mike Pfaff's new book The Student Within: The Art and Science of Easier Learning,
- Author Jenn Sadai Releases Her Sixth Novel
- Wisdom House Books Announces Book Signing Event for Shanah Bell's PITA at Triangle Wine in Cary
S For Story/10333808
The 21st century is fast becoming a sharing economy, with the concept expanding to practically all sectors and forms of businesses. Unfortunately, millions of entrepreneurs across the globe do not have the requisite knowledge in this type of economy, leading to the failure of such businesses after a relatively short while, with fear being a major failure or success factor depending on how it is handled.
Matt Malouf in collaboration with other great entrepreneurial minds has subsequently compiled the stories of 9 successful entrepreneurs and how they were able to overcome certain fears in either starting or expanding their AirBNB or short-term rental business.
More on S For Story
- Real Estate Experts Barbara and Seychelle Van Poole Hit Amazon Best-Seller List
- Fighting Auschwitz -- Finalist in 2018 INDIES Book of the Year Awards
- Hunt For The Truth of the Lochness Monster in "Nessie!," the New Audiobook by Author Nick Redfern
- MECA Solutions' flexographic rolls are key to consistent printing
- Turbo Trade S.A. introduces the smart home of the future for everyone
The compilation of some of the greatest action minded entrepreneurial success minds of today is written to serve as an inspiration to short term rental entrepreneurs and other such readers, challenging them to take action and inspiring them to overcome the fears or roadblocks in their business and life.
Short Term Rental Success Stories from the Edge, Volume 1: Conquering and Crushing Fear in Today's Sharing Economy also touches on how entrepreneurs can succeed in real estate, AirBNB, short term rentals, vacation homes and other entrepreneurship categories.
The contributors to the book have done excellently well in their chosen path. Leading experts that contributed to this unique compilation include Gladys Jeannette, Matt Malouf, Crystal L Reed, Kathy Hansen, Kim Ottone Tank, Kevin Borgersen, Jeanette Lytle, Thao Khuat, and Thomas Blouin.
Short Term Rental Success Stories from the Edge, Volume 1: Conquering and Crushing Fear in Today's Sharing Economy is currently available on Amazon and paperback for readers across the globe, with more information about the author available on Twitter.
More on S For Story
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- Speaker Kay Van Norman Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author The Success Formula
- Cure SMA and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announce Strategic Collaboration with Prometheus Research
- The Players' Impact announces new Partner, NFL vet Marques Colston
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
About Matt Malouf
Matt Malouf is a Part-Time Investor and Author with several books to his credit. The self-taught international real estate investor aims to use his writing projects to inspire people and help them in making the right choices for a regret-free life.
Website : http://investwithmatt.com
Amazon : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D98WXSY
Tijuana, Baja CA, MEXICO
Source :Matt Malouf
Latest on S For Story
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Bad Meringue Released in Alabama
- Review Writing Made Less Impossible With New Book Release
- Business Pro & Speaker Steve McNicholas Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- Create Leads and Sales PR Plan to Increase Business Now
- Author JR Thompson Promotes His Christian Inspirational Novel – Rebuilding Alden
- Scriber and Marks men's suits shop open in Auckland
- Tech-Enabled Concept to Completion Solution
- New Book Shows How To Conquer All Kinds of Fear And Live A Great and Successful Life
- Dr. Artika Tyner Releases Expanded Edition of her Popular Leadership Book
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
- Barringer Publishing Signs Author William A. Gralnick's New Memoir
- Author Kim Simons Releases New Romantic Thriller – Dance of Deception
- New Online Resource For Diagnosing Your Headache or Facial Pain
- "PJ's Ponies" - Pony Tales! Children's Short Stories Will Captivate Horse Lovers
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Business Development Coach, Paula Black, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success
- Attorney, Gregory DuPont, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success