Popular on s4story
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit 104
- SEC's New Disclosure Framework, ERISA and Tax Developments, Current Updates from SEC and FINRA Staff, and More at the ALI CLE Life Insurance P
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Introducing Vein Treatment Center
- Newport Beach Law Firm Represents Victim Burned by Exploding E-Cigarette
- Parkland Shooting Survivor Receives Civic Award
- Dallas Bathtub Services Educates Consumers About Refinishing
- The formula of Prof Chris Imafidon, head of Britain's brainiest family, produces another year of record-breaking success" - BBC
- Twin Cities Digital Agency, Dealer Teamwork, is a Finalist for Major Award from Google
- Peeptrade names co-founder Ali Bakir as new CEO
The 21st century is fast becoming a sharing economy, with the concept expanding to practically all sectors and forms of businesses. Unfortunately, millions of entrepreneurs across the globe do not have the requisite knowledge in this type of economy, leading to the failure of such businesses after a relatively short while, with fear being a major failure or success factor depending on how it is handled.
Matt Malouf in collaboration with other great entrepreneurial minds has subsequently compiled the stories of 9 successful entrepreneurs and how they were able to overcome certain fears in either starting or expanding their AirBNB or short-term rental business.
More on s4story
- Surf announces media partnership with March of Dimes
- Custom made natural makeup brand disrupting the cosmetic industry
- Hughes Systique is exhibiting at Hotel and Spa Tech Live in London
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Dan Berkon, On $150M Defense Contract
- Navigator Version 12 Released for Shipment by Xitron
- Scott Stevens Announces New Thriller Novel Release Date!
- THE SKY IS FALLING! Or Was it the Ceiling?
The compilation of some of the greatest action minded entrepreneurial success minds of today is written to serve as an inspiration to short term rental entrepreneurs and other such readers, challenging them to take action and inspiring them to overcome the fears or roadblocks in their business and life.
Short Term Rental Success Stories from the Edge, Volume 1: Conquering and Crushing Fear in Today's Sharing Economy also touches on how entrepreneurs can succeed in real estate, AirBNB, short term rentals, vacation homes and other entrepreneurship categories.
The contributors to the book have done excellently well in their chosen path. Leading experts that contributed to this unique compilation include Gladys Jeannette, Matt Malouf, Crystal L Reed, Kathy Hansen, Kim Ottone Tank, Kevin Borgersen, Jeanette Lytle, Thao Khuat, and Thomas Blouin.
Short Term Rental Success Stories from the Edge, Volume 1: Conquering and Crushing Fear in Today's Sharing Economy is currently available on Amazon and paperback for readers across the globe, with more information about the author available on Twitter.
More on s4story
- H2Om Water with Intention to Hydrate the 27th Season of Dancing with the Stars
- Rev. Charles Dixon, Christian Author Book Release THE CLEFT OF THE ROCK
- DwellTimer App to enter Google Play Beta Test Phase
- Turkish Apparel Center Host New York Luxury Designer Trade Event Curated By The Lifestyle Agency®
- Transform Your Patio and Backyard with Outdoor Custom A/V From Grand Slam A/V & Security
- Tailgate Season is Here! Planning a Great Tailgate Party is a Snap with Help from Catering with Elegance
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
About Matt Malouf
Matt Malouf is a Part-Time Investor and Author with several books to his credit. The self-taught international real estate investor aims to use his writing projects to inspire people and help them in making the right choices for a regret-free life.
Website : http://investwithmatt.com
Amazon : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D98WXSY
Tijuana, Baja CA, MEXICO
Source :Matt Malouf
Latest on s4story
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- The Amazing Ninja Brothers: New middle grade book series teaches empathy for children
- Prolific Press Has Published Desert by Lisa Stice
- Prolific Press has published Brief Candles by Bill Rector
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- "Retrospect" by Tom Tottis is published
- Why Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes PoW for main-net
- Berkshire East Plumbing & Heating Expands Commercial Side Of Business
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- UK Car Discount Motors To 15 Year Milestone
- One of Indy's Finest Has Done it Again!
- Why Backing Up Your Data is Pivotal For Cyber Security in Casper
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Small Business Network Security in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- 4 Tips for a Successful IT Consulting Relationship
- NJ Filmmaker Launches Short Film Where President Trump Has A Spiritual Awakening and Apologizes To World
- Spokane Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for Lewiston, ID History Titles
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for New England Neon