Popular on s4story
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- Notice Of Legal Action Against Certain Top Executives Of Sunpower Business Group Ltd
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- Book Author Gives Gilgamesh an Epic Spin
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- Canadian Actor Deb McGrath Lends Voice to Transgender Issues
- JustCall launches SMS Bots for Businesses to automate customer support
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on s4story
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Blockbuster new book about Mary Tyler Moore coming in January 2019
- Zettler's AZSR165 in a Hybrid-Solar-Inverter System with Scalable Battery Storage
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- HARTING Plug And Play Industrial IoT Suite Monitors Machine Status
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on s4story
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Dr. Louis R. Negrete's New Book, CHICANO HOMELAND, Tells Compelling, True Story Of Struggles For Mexican-Americans In USA
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- Giggles Are in Store for the Young Readers of Silly Animal Rhymes"
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on s4story
- Coming in March from Down & Out Books: MURDER-A-GO-GO'S edited by Holly West
- BENEATH THE DISTANT STAR by Lisa Shambrook Addresses Themes of Mental Health With Realism and Hope
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Pandamoon Publishing Launching EVENING IN THE YELLOW WOOD by Laura Kemp December 12th
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- Cowboy Away Earns Author Carly Kade 2nd EQUUS Film Festival Literary Award
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- One Christmas Lasts Forever: Newest Book Release by Robert Gaines
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Comedy and Murder, A WhoDunit Of Comedic Proportions In The New Audiobook "A Grave Misunderstanding"
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- LeanMD Shares Weight Loss Tips to Help Keep New Year's Resolutions
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers believe in the importance of giving back, with more than $310,000 donated in their 20 years of business