Popular on s4story
- Jimi Hendrix's Black Legacy Lives Through Literature
- Sparx IT Solutions in Association with Dribbble Hosted a Design Meetup
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Gifts Howard University With $100k To Pay Off Tuition & Outstanding Balances Of Senior Students
- "Bloody Bloody Apple" By Horror Author Howard Odentz Now Available In Audiobook Format
- Florida Healthcare Law Firm Expands Real Estate Law & Global Health Legal Offerings with Addition of Attorney Amanda Bhikhari!
- Join Mobisoft Infotech At #HIMSS19: Where Champions of Health Unite
- Savant Books Announces Daniel Bradford's Western, "Bo Henry at Three Forks" in eBook Format
- Teach Students How to Control Sensors & Motors with LabVIEW and NI myRIO
- Wine Industry Sales Executive Brings 15 years of Brand Development Expertise to Glass Vodka
- CoreView Acquires TermSet to Strengthen Security Capabilities for Enterprises
S For Story/10360325
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on S For Story
- Bullies, Demonic Spirits, and Guardian Angels Battle In "Longevity: The Wardens of Time"
- LoBue & Majdalany Achieves Association Management Company (AMC) Institute Accreditation for 15th year
- New Joe R. Lansdale and Keith Lansdale Graphic Novel from Dark Regions Press on darkregions.com
- Lynese Lawson, D.O., Medical Director of Proactive Wellness Centers, achieves IFM Certification for the Bredesen Reversing Cognitive Decline Program
- Modern Treatise Expands Its Political Coverage
- FREE from Friday 22nd to Tuesday the 26th
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on S For Story
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- "Diálogos internos: Poesía 1982-2014" - Poetry Collection Combines Works Written Over 32 Years
- Author Lori Power Releases Third Book In Her The Gentle Surf Romance Series – For A Song
- Hear Directly From Leading Technology Companies on Latest Global Development in Encryption and Cloud Computing
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- MECA Solutions' printing sleeves feature proprietary materials
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on S For Story
- Facebook marketing expert, business strategist and advisor Dr Adam Arnold features in:
- Sim Chan,'financial superwoman', trusted financial adviser and wealth coach to feature in:
- Memorial Vigil set for NYPD Det Brian Simonsen 102 PCT killed in the line of duty, of his performance, robbery gone bad
- A "Couple of White Chicks at the Hairdresser" to be featured on Sofy.TV
- Anna Huckabee follows up her novel, Talents, with a delightfully engrossing tale in Door of Hope
- Anaiah Press announces release of The Truth about Romantic Comedies by Sean C. McMurray
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- Lenders Club Plans For More Flexible Deals on Short Term Loans for Students
- Christian Author Pastor Cynthia Diggs set to Release New Book
- California Doctor Robert Blackman Releases His New Book That Skillfully Blends Satire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Socio-Political Commentary
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Entrepreneur Reveals Secret Formula to Making Millions
- Powerful woman's story of domestic abuse, suicide attempts, mental breakdown and recovery
- Salem, Oregon Author to Release Second Novel
- HWA Announces 2019 Summer Scares Reading List
- The Muse Process: Techniques to Help Women Harness Innate Feminine Power
- Michael Forde, Motivational Speaker, Author, Entrepreneur Now Booking
- Your Lore: The Custom Website Experience Changing How We Read