Popular on s4story
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Katrina Walker Is "Unbreakable"
- Acclaimed Author Reveals the Secrets to Never Argue About Money Again
- Expert Tips on MBA School Short-listing
- New Book: Separated, Acting Badly by Barbara Flores. The Bad-Behavior-Mom Every Mother Will Love
- Francisco A. Perez Publishes Journal to Encourage Wisdom and Inspiration
- Author Kaye Park Hinckley Releases New Southern Gothic Novel - The Distance Between High and Low
- Need for Conveyance Solicitors in Newport
- Write Pitch Publish: The Innovative Writers Conference That Prepares Writers and Aspiring Authors to Start and Finish Their Projects
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
S For Story/10360325
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on S For Story
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- "Dark to Light and Other Stories" by Stephen Filbey is published
- What it takes to study Australian Administrative Law
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on S For Story
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Heroes Media Group Launches New Book Publishing Services
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on S For Story
- Gary Church Scores A Worldwide Number One Bestseller With "Good Man—Bad Enemy."
- Ash Wasilidas, CPA Opens New Accounting Branch for Dentists and Medical Professionals
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- Sentri - Access Governance Control, Access Management Solutions
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Why Seek Yahoo Phone Number?
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Protein Ingredients Market Size Expected to Reach US$ 44.9 Billion by 2024 - IMARCGroup.com
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Mystic Ink Publishing Releases The Audio Book Of "DreamLand ", Winner Of The Independent Ebook Award
- Soul Sleep Cycle comes to mind-bending conclusion
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- Murder and Mystery in the City of Light
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Understand the Meaning and Importance of Family, Love and Forgiveness in "Gideon's Ghost"
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- War, Orphaned Children and The Second Coming of The Ku Klux Klan Featured In "The Yellowwood Tree"
- Brighton Publishing releases "An International Affair" from novelist Arnold Scarpati