Popular on s4story
- Notice Of Legal Action Against Certain Top Executives Of Sunpower Business Group Ltd
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- Canadian Actor Deb McGrath Lends Voice to Transgender Issues
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- JustCall launches SMS Bots for Businesses to automate customer support
- Delve Into The Mind Of Author J.H. Moncrieff In "The Girl Who Talks To Ghosts"
- YourDictionary Makes SAT Prep Easy with Launch of Alexa Skill
- FROM SIBERIA TO ST. KITTS: A Teacher's Journey - Biography of an extraordinary teacher
Rev. Brian Fesler, pastor of the Nashville Church of Scientology, says, "There is a need in our communities to educate everyone on how to be healthy—this includes staying away from illegal drugs, but there are many other aspects to health that people should know," he said.
More on s4story
- "Nice" is Now the "New Normal," Declares Author
- Qualis Corporation's Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- Finalists Named for Beaufort International Film Festival 2019
- Growing Up Amongst Dog Fighting and Gang Bangers Make Life Difficult In "Without A Fight"
- Explore The Realities Of Being A Teenage Girl In A Modern Media Environment In "Entertaining Demons"
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- New Millennial Approach To Fashion: Personal Styling Online
Rev. Fesler says the event will feature audio-visual pieces, interactive presentations and more to keep the audience engaged. "We're helping people learn about being healthy in a fun, upbeat way," says Rev. Fesler.
In 1948, the World Health Organization (WHO) held the First World Health Assembly. The Assembly decided to celebrate April 7 of each year, with effect from 1950, as the World Health Day. World Health Day is held to mark WHO's founding, and is seen as an opportunity by the organization to draw worldwide attention to a subject of major importance to global health each year. This year, the theme is #HealthForAll, and the Nashville Church of Scientology plans to incorporate this theme into the event.
Church of Scientology
1130 8th Ave South
Latest on s4story
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Blockbuster new book about Mary Tyler Moore coming in January 2019
- Zettler's AZSR165 in a Hybrid-Solar-Inverter System with Scalable Battery Storage
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- HARTING Plug And Play Industrial IoT Suite Monitors Machine Status
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Dr. Louis R. Negrete's New Book, CHICANO HOMELAND, Tells Compelling, True Story Of Struggles For Mexican-Americans In USA
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- Giggles Are in Store for the Young Readers of Silly Animal Rhymes"
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- "Have You Ever Killed Anyone? I Have."
- Coming in February from All Due Respect: GUILLOTINE by Paul Heatley