Popular on s4story
- Author Carla Swafford Releases New Romantic Suspense Novel - Jake: A Southern Crime Family Novel
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New M/M Romantic Suspense Novel, Death By C*ck
- Samaritan House of San Mateo County Gives Over 2000 Backpacks with School Supplies to Students in Need
- Author Helen Harper Releases New Urban Fantasy - Wishful Thinking
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Author Elle Wright Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel - Nothing Else But You
- Bestselling Author Instills Wisdom Into Teens
- Packers And Movers Bangalore | 100% Safe And Trusted Shifting Services
- Author Nina Blakeman Promotes Her Psychological Thriller The Blow-up Man
- Toni Vanschoyck makes an international birthday request
S For Story/10369285
There are a tremendous amount of patients suffering with debilitating headache and facial pain disorders. Unfortunately, there are very few headache specialists available to help them. This makes access to appropriate care for proper diagnosis and treatment very difficult, and many times impossible. This results in prolonged suffering without clear answers or direction, and a poor quality of life affecting personal, family, social, and work life. The purpose of Virtual Headache Specialist™ is to help alleviate the lack of access to a headache specialist, as well as provide information and guidance to you and your physician in the possible diagnoses, education, and common treatments of your possible headache or facial pain disorder.
More on S For Story
- Second Edition of "D-Day 75th Anniversary - A Millennials Guide" now available!
- Thiel College accepting applications for new Speech-Language Pathology graduate program
- The Imagine Gift Store in Naples, Florida Now Carries Fortune Cookie Art
- LLA takes on The Mulligan by Daniel C. Lorti!
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
Virtual Headache Specialist™ is a diagnostic tool that begins with interactive graphics to focus on where your pain is located. This is followed by a series of detailed and specific questions, based on the location and pattern of your pain. These questions simulate the questions and interview techniques done in the office with a headache specialist as they attempt to narrow in on the most likely headache or facial pain diagnostic possibilities, provided to you in a ranked order. Virtual Headache Specialist™ evaluates for all primary headache and facial pain disorders (due to the headache or facial pain condition itself and not from another cause), and some secondary headache and facial pain disorders (due to another underlying condition of which headache or facial pain is a symptom).
Virtual Headache Specialist™ aims to help patients who do not have access to a headache specialist gain some expertise and insight into possible diagnoses, treatments, and other education regarding their possible types of headache or facial pain. The Internet can be a scary and frustrating place without clear direction of what you are searching for, and self-diagnosis almost always equates to misdiagnosis and unnecessary worry and anxiety. This tool will hopefully help decrease the ongoing burden of improperly treated headache and facial pain disorders resulting from a lack of headache specialist access and expertise. Virtual Headache Specialist™ attempts to provide expertise and direction for headache and facial pain disorders from the comfort of home without having to travel many miles out of state or country and spend excessive amounts of money to see a headache expert. The information obtained can be printed out for your personal education, and can be taken to your doctor to help guide him/her to more accurate diagnoses and more effective treatment decisions.
More on S For Story
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- Laminator rolls from MECA Solutions pass the tight tolerance test
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- NEW Limited Edition Book The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on DarkRegions.com Now!
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
Latest on S For Story
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Two Harvard Trained Psychiatrists Author Practical Guide to Help People Better Understand Mental Health
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
- 2019's Most Empowering Latino Author
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- West Virginia Writer Highlighted in Greenbrier Valley Quarterly
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Wisconsin Author Debuts A Fresh and Fun Plot in New YA Book
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- Find Out What Happens When Traveling Through Time With No Way To Get Home In "Fatechanger"
- Explore How Families Manage Their Secrets In The New Audiobook "Dandelion Summer"
- The United States Legal 500 Name Recognizes Fennemore Craig's Real Estate Practice
- Amid the Growing Crisis of Bible Illiteracy, Children's Book Author Offers a Fun Story to Inspire Kids to Read Scripture
- America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies: Revealed