Popular on s4story
- No Wrong Way To Be A Woman Book Release Announcement
- 'Call Of The Wild' Beckons California Outdoor Media Pros
- Canadian Psychiatrist Puts Donald Trump on the Couch
- Educator, Motivational Speaker, and Actor Mike Pfaff's new book The Student Within: The Art and Science of Easier Learning,
- Author Jenn Sadai Releases Her Sixth Novel
- Award Winning Author, Hunter D. Darden, Releases Latest Children's Book
- Retired Oxford don brings personal experience to bear in hard-hitting social comedy
- New York Times Bestselling Authors Bob Mayer, Lisa See and Donna Grant to Join the Show
- "What Have I Done?" Awaits the selection process at the International Film and Music Festival set for Orlando
- Wisdom House Books Announces Book Signing Event for Shanah Bell's PITA at Triangle Wine in Cary
S For Story/10369285
There are a tremendous amount of patients suffering with debilitating headache and facial pain disorders. Unfortunately, there are very few headache specialists available to help them. This makes access to appropriate care for proper diagnosis and treatment very difficult, and many times impossible. This results in prolonged suffering without clear answers or direction, and a poor quality of life affecting personal, family, social, and work life. The purpose of Virtual Headache Specialist™ is to help alleviate the lack of access to a headache specialist, as well as provide information and guidance to you and your physician in the possible diagnoses, education, and common treatments of your possible headache or facial pain disorder.
Virtual Headache Specialist™ is a diagnostic tool that begins with interactive graphics to focus on where your pain is located. This is followed by a series of detailed and specific questions, based on the location and pattern of your pain. These questions simulate the questions and interview techniques done in the office with a headache specialist as they attempt to narrow in on the most likely headache or facial pain diagnostic possibilities, provided to you in a ranked order. Virtual Headache Specialist™ evaluates for all primary headache and facial pain disorders (due to the headache or facial pain condition itself and not from another cause), and some secondary headache and facial pain disorders (due to another underlying condition of which headache or facial pain is a symptom).
More on S For Story
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- How to Buy the Best Designer T-shirt Online?
Virtual Headache Specialist™ aims to help patients who do not have access to a headache specialist gain some expertise and insight into possible diagnoses, treatments, and other education regarding their possible types of headache or facial pain. The Internet can be a scary and frustrating place without clear direction of what you are searching for, and self-diagnosis almost always equates to misdiagnosis and unnecessary worry and anxiety. This tool will hopefully help decrease the ongoing burden of improperly treated headache and facial pain disorders resulting from a lack of headache specialist access and expertise. Virtual Headache Specialist™ attempts to provide expertise and direction for headache and facial pain disorders from the comfort of home without having to travel many miles out of state or country and spend excessive amounts of money to see a headache expert. The information obtained can be printed out for your personal education, and can be taken to your doctor to help guide him/her to more accurate diagnoses and more effective treatment decisions.
Latest on S For Story
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- Real Estate Specialist Katie Shugert Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with What it Takes to Win
- Sales and Marketing Consultant, Bill Griffin Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with What it Takes to Win
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Reve Productions
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Complacency in supply chain cyber security – a hidden threat to SMEs
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- Certified Public Accountant, Andy Wilks, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!