Popular on s4story
- Study On What Link Building Works in Year 2019
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Doug Carter invited to join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Word Masala announces its First Collection Award 2019
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- UVify and SPH Engineering form strategic partnership to deliver ultimate lightshow drone solution
- A Silver Award for Author Lisa Connors
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
S For Story/10369285
There are a tremendous amount of patients suffering with debilitating headache and facial pain disorders. Unfortunately, there are very few headache specialists available to help them. This makes access to appropriate care for proper diagnosis and treatment very difficult, and many times impossible. This results in prolonged suffering without clear answers or direction, and a poor quality of life affecting personal, family, social, and work life. The purpose of Virtual Headache Specialist™ is to help alleviate the lack of access to a headache specialist, as well as provide information and guidance to you and your physician in the possible diagnoses, education, and common treatments of your possible headache or facial pain disorder.
More on S For Story
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- University of Alabama Staff Hosts Book Signing
Virtual Headache Specialist™ is a diagnostic tool that begins with interactive graphics to focus on where your pain is located. This is followed by a series of detailed and specific questions, based on the location and pattern of your pain. These questions simulate the questions and interview techniques done in the office with a headache specialist as they attempt to narrow in on the most likely headache or facial pain diagnostic possibilities, provided to you in a ranked order. Virtual Headache Specialist™ evaluates for all primary headache and facial pain disorders (due to the headache or facial pain condition itself and not from another cause), and some secondary headache and facial pain disorders (due to another underlying condition of which headache or facial pain is a symptom).
Virtual Headache Specialist™ aims to help patients who do not have access to a headache specialist gain some expertise and insight into possible diagnoses, treatments, and other education regarding their possible types of headache or facial pain. The Internet can be a scary and frustrating place without clear direction of what you are searching for, and self-diagnosis almost always equates to misdiagnosis and unnecessary worry and anxiety. This tool will hopefully help decrease the ongoing burden of improperly treated headache and facial pain disorders resulting from a lack of headache specialist access and expertise. Virtual Headache Specialist™ attempts to provide expertise and direction for headache and facial pain disorders from the comfort of home without having to travel many miles out of state or country and spend excessive amounts of money to see a headache expert. The information obtained can be printed out for your personal education, and can be taken to your doctor to help guide him/her to more accurate diagnoses and more effective treatment decisions.
More on S For Story
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Author Launches Highly Anticipated New Novel
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Save the Date: You Are Cordially Invited to the Heartbreak!
- Smartlogic Assures of High-Quality IT Support & IT Services for Business Auckland
Latest on S For Story
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- "Inspector Stanford's Conversion" by Sam Napier is published
- New Title from Deerbrook Editions
- Misfortune, Bullies and Magical Adventures Await In "Camp Strange" By Author Renee Perez
- Take An Entertaining, Tense Ride Into A World Of Lavish Criminals and Intrigue In "The Partners"
- BREAKING NEWS Stephen King's Revival Signed Special Edition Preorder on DarkRegions.com
- Florida's Largest Solar Company Advanced Green Technologies Acquires MSC Electric
- Postal Advocate Inc. Hits Over $50 Million In Client Savings!
- Discover grants service provider accreditation to Payhuddle to perform D-PAS Terminal End-to-End Certifications
- LBD Marketing gets Facebook Ads Phone Consultation Service
- Baby Food and Infant Formula Market Expected to cross US$ 69 Billion by 2023
- GIIB Music Group and Hip Hop Artist CREMSON Proudly Present his Debut Hit Single "SAYING NOTHING"
- Software Leader Axiros Reports Strong Interest In Connect America Fund Test Program
- Allison Eden Studios announces fashion brand inspired by mosaic artwork for interior design with launch party at Bloomingdale's Thurs. 5/16
- Heated embossing rollers are key to thermal bonding applications
- Mensa Hosts Symposium on How Privacy Rights Intersect with Technology
- Ksenia Rychtycka Re-Releases Debut Collection
- Right Cars commences car rental operations in Turkey
- San Antonio Schools Install 340,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- Surprising Elements and Twists in Big Red