Popular on s4story
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 244
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits
- Gratitude is a Girl's Best Friend
- DuraFast Label Company Participating in Epson's $1,000 Mail-In Rebate on Epson TM-C7500 and Epson TM-C7500G Color Label Printers
- 4th Grader & Former Virginia Governor's Great-grandson Files Change.Org Petition Advocating for Himself and Other Children In Child-Custody Matters
- Boost Brain Power, Productivity & Overall Health with BN Labs Organic Greens
- Native Houstonian Write Two Novels Based on Triumph Over Tragedy
- The BlindSided Project on Kickstarter Will Focus on Mental Health, August 29 - September 29 2019 5:33 PM CDT
- Romance Author Releases New Title in Vaunted "Triple Threat" Series
- Brothers Gutters Launch Retrofit Free Flow Division Helping Mom and Pop Independent Businesses Scale
S For Story/10377965
Request for a sample copy of this research report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/protein-ingredients-market/requestsample
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Protein Ingredients Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024", the global protein ingredients market reached a value of US$ 32.5 Billion in 2018. Proteins are large molecules of amino acids which supports in building and repairing of tissues. As proteins help in improving the overall functioning of the body, they are regarded as the building blocks of life. In addition to this, proteins are beneficial in regulating weight, reducing muscle loss and enhancing physical strength. Apart from this, protein ingredients aid in maintaining an adequate level of proteins in the human body, thereby keeping it fit and healthy in the longer run. This has added to their increasing popularity across the world, particularly in the health and wellness industry for the production of dietary supplements and other food products.
More on S For Story
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Claudiu Murgan will attend 'Word On The Street' on Sept 22, 2019 - Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- National Event for Singles Launches
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
Buy full report with detailed TOC and list of figures and tables: https://www.imarcgroup.com/protein-ingredients-market
In the recent years, the adoption of protein-rich diet has accelerated on account of growing inclination of consumers towards healthy food products. This shift can be accredited to factors like rising cases of obesity and diabetes as well as advancing demand for superior health care products. In addition to this, expanding awareness about functional food products and dietary supplements is contributing towards the growth of the global protein ingredients market. Apart from this, increasing number of health clubs coupled with ascending demand for soy proteins in food applications like dairy products, sports nutrition and snacks is further supporting the growth of the market. Some of the other growth inducing factors include mounting populating, rapid urbanisation and flourishing food and beverages industry particularly in the emerging regions. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 44.9 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2019-2024.
Insights on Market Segmentation:
More on S For Story
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Lanterns
- Ray Roske's Memoir and Guidebook, "A Life In Motorcycles," Captures Adventure And Wanderlust
Breakup by Product Type:
1. Animal Proteins
2. Plant Proteins
Based on type, the market has been segmented as animal proteins and plant proteins. At present, animal proteins exhibit a clear dominance in the market and they are classified as egg protein, whey protein, gelatin, casein and milk protein concentrates/isolates. On the other hand, plant proteins are divided into wheat protein, soy protein, pea protein and others.
Breakup by Application:
1. Food and Beverages
2. Personal Care and Cosmetics
4. Animal Feed
On the basis of application, food and beverages represent the largest segment due to changing eating patterns, particularly in the emerging regions. Food and beverages is followed by personal care and cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and animal feed.
Breakup by Region:
2. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Cargill, Incorporated; Archer-Daniels-Midland Company; Kerry Group; Omega Protein Corporation; and Mead Johnson.
Latest on S For Story
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- WWI Paris Comes To Life In The Little Palace
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Global Geopolymer Market Report, Industry Overview, Growth Rate and Forecast 2024
- A Cosmic Legacy: From Earth to the Stars - Author Publication Anniversary!
- Spreading Free Smiles: Dental Clinic. Costa Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Relevancy Group releases The Relevancy Ring 2019 Customer Data Platform (CDP) Buyer's Guide
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- North Carolina's own, H. M. Trey returns with "Her Heart, His Soul."
- Custom Pak Solutions doubles down as your All-in-One System Integrator of Packaging Solutions
- The Patient Activation Measure® (PAM®) Assessment to be Incorporated into Select CMS Alternative Payment Models
- Children's Book Now Part of the Collection at the Maison de la Littérature
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
- Work 365 Offers New, Simplified Provisioning for Microsoft Indirect Partners
- Cataract Surgical Devices Market Report, Global Industry Overview, Growth Rate and Forecast 2024
- A Crisis of Faith in America Has Led to Bold & Crazy Faith
- Oleb Books Bay Area Book Tour Featuring Readings from Disability Anthology