Popular on s4story
- Relocate Easily with a Professional Mover Faridabad
- Is There's Someone To Whom I Can Pay To Do My Assignment
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Sci-fi Romance Novel, Warlord: Outcasts Book 5
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
- Paws Plus One Proud to Announces Stockist of Danish Design Dog Beds
- Paws Plus One Announces Thousands Of Dog Products For Purchasing Online
- Kenmei Technologies to sponsor the 7th Global 5G Event and EuCNC 2019
- Assignment Help Malaysia- Book your ticket to watch an A+
- New Science Fiction Novel - André's Reboot: Striving to Save Humanity From Author Steve Coleman
- Fearless Pop/R&B Artist Teraj Inspires Confidence On Debut Album, 'DEFY'
S For Story/10377965
Request for a sample copy of this research report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/protein-ingredients-market/requestsample
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Protein Ingredients Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024", the global protein ingredients market reached a value of US$ 32.5 Billion in 2018. Proteins are large molecules of amino acids which supports in building and repairing of tissues. As proteins help in improving the overall functioning of the body, they are regarded as the building blocks of life. In addition to this, proteins are beneficial in regulating weight, reducing muscle loss and enhancing physical strength. Apart from this, protein ingredients aid in maintaining an adequate level of proteins in the human body, thereby keeping it fit and healthy in the longer run. This has added to their increasing popularity across the world, particularly in the health and wellness industry for the production of dietary supplements and other food products.
More on S For Story
- Coming in November from Down & Out Books: WIDOW'S RUN by TG Wolff
- NAACP Theatre Awards Affirms Black Excellence In Theatre
- Sultry Jazz Singer Kathy Sanborn Releases Steamy-Hot Version of Dave Grusin's Three Days of the Condor
- Axiros Open Device Management Chosen By Deutsche Telekom For Management Of The QIVICON Home Base Control Center
- LED Downlight Market Report, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast to 2024
Buy full report with detailed TOC and list of figures and tables: https://www.imarcgroup.com/protein-ingredients-market
In the recent years, the adoption of protein-rich diet has accelerated on account of growing inclination of consumers towards healthy food products. This shift can be accredited to factors like rising cases of obesity and diabetes as well as advancing demand for superior health care products. In addition to this, expanding awareness about functional food products and dietary supplements is contributing towards the growth of the global protein ingredients market. Apart from this, increasing number of health clubs coupled with ascending demand for soy proteins in food applications like dairy products, sports nutrition and snacks is further supporting the growth of the market. Some of the other growth inducing factors include mounting populating, rapid urbanisation and flourishing food and beverages industry particularly in the emerging regions. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 44.9 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2019-2024.
Insights on Market Segmentation:
More on S For Story
- Attendance is everything: Know how to make a doctor attendance!
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Cancer Survivor Tamara Smith Releases First Novel "The Story Of A Purple Heart"
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Lone Gunman Rewriting the Handbook On Workplace Violence Prevention Featured In Barnes & Noble Author Event
Breakup by Product Type:
1. Animal Proteins
2. Plant Proteins
Based on type, the market has been segmented as animal proteins and plant proteins. At present, animal proteins exhibit a clear dominance in the market and they are classified as egg protein, whey protein, gelatin, casein and milk protein concentrates/isolates. On the other hand, plant proteins are divided into wheat protein, soy protein, pea protein and others.
Breakup by Application:
1. Food and Beverages
2. Personal Care and Cosmetics
4. Animal Feed
On the basis of application, food and beverages represent the largest segment due to changing eating patterns, particularly in the emerging regions. Food and beverages is followed by personal care and cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and animal feed.
Breakup by Region:
2. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Cargill, Incorporated; Archer-Daniels-Midland Company; Kerry Group; Omega Protein Corporation; and Mead Johnson.
Latest on S For Story
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- Billy Dixon Releases the First in New Series
- New Jersey Educator Honored With Mensa Foundation Distinguished Teacher Award
- And Eve Said Yes! by Mark Scheel
- Witches' Quarters by Laura M. Snider
- Texting Prince Charming by Patty Carothers and Amy Brewer
- Salesforce and Visa Join Bundle Select Employee Real Estate Platform
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Feyzi Fatehi, on Lifetime Achievement Award
- Bio-Implants Market Report, Industry Overview, Growth Rate and Forecast 2024
- Homeschooling and Working While Raising Amazing Kids by LM Preston releases in August to the rise in Working Parents Considering Homeschooling
- Best GATE Institute | Engineers Academy
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
- Tractor Attachments - The 10 Best Tractor Attachments to Own
- Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Horror Romance Novel, His Final Girl
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- Motor Repair and Maintenance Market Expected to Reach US$ 36.38 Billion by 2024
- Professional Gold Coast Tree Removal Services Offered by Touch Wood Trees Pty Ltd
- Wedding Bells Are Coming…And So Is the Devastation! New Book Snippet from Author, The Blakk Dahlia
- CBD Week Coming to Seattle June 27-30