Popular on s4story
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Katrina Walker Is "Unbreakable"
- Acclaimed Author Reveals the Secrets to Never Argue About Money Again
- The Break of Dawn: Collection of Poems by UK Born - Jamaican Writer, Fiona B Wright
- Francisco A. Perez Publishes Journal to Encourage Wisdom and Inspiration
- Author Kaye Park Hinckley Releases New Southern Gothic Novel - The Distance Between High and Low
- Expert Tips on MBA School Short-listing
- New Book: Separated, Acting Badly by Barbara Flores. The Bad-Behavior-Mom Every Mother Will Love
- Need for Conveyance Solicitors in Newport
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
S For Story/10360442
All too frequently, the volume of information and process challenges involved in the industry can have a potentially damaging impact on customer service and negative commercial implications. At the same time, these challenges present significant opportunities for cost control, service improvement and strategic performance when the issues are overcome and effective resource optimisation is implemented.
So how do cruise lines overcome these challenges and turn them into positive opportunities? Dynama's latest White Paper outlines how to improve guest satisfaction and business performance by focusing on six key areas.
Focus on the areas that matter
Success lies in deploying the latest automated Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions to alleviate the biggest pain points. Here are six critical areas that deserve immediate attention
Optimal Resourcing – use the latest WFO technology to gain 360° visibility across deck, engine and hotel crew from one single integrated system. Having all critical information in one place provides control in an information-intensive environment, making it easy to create, maintain and change schedules quickly and efficiently. This gives management time to focus on revenues and minimising risk while crew members can devote themselves to improving the guest experience.
More on S For Story
- What it takes to study Australian Administrative Law
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
Cost Control – ensuring the right crew are on the right cruise ships at the right time with up-to-date medical and travel documentation is critical but expensive. In fact, crew travel expenses are one of the biggest costs for cruise lines. The good news is that even small changes can amount to multi-million-dollar savings. The latest WFO solutions integrate with HR and travel systems to enable joined-up logistics planning that keep crew moving, with the best flight and hotel deals available. Furthermore, sophisticated functionality enables 'what if' scenario planning including budgetary analysis alongside full demand planning and compliance management before a single dollar is actually spent.
Compliance - with international best-practice standards and legislation it is essential to ensure the safety of crew and passengers and minimise the risk of heavy penalties for non-compliance. Automated WFO systems provide the hard evidence necessary to demonstrate compliance with these regulations by capturing, storing and reporting on a ship's end-to-end compliance activities at the click of a button.
Staff Engagement – in a highly competitive industry, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent is a constant challenge. Use workforce optimisation to create a virtual library of crew skills then tap into the data to develop meaningful training programs and career paths. Empower and motivate staff further by adding self-service capabilities. At a glance, crew members can view their schedules, see who they are working with, trade shifts with colleagues and request time off at any time and from anywhere in the world.
More on S For Story
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Heroes Media Group Launches New Book Publishing Services
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- Threat Tec Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner In 2019 American Business Awards®
Change readiness – is a valuable attribute. Constantly changing operational and industry demands put immense pressure on scheduling and resource management. Fortunately, WFO solutions consolidate and analyse big data in a highly dynamic way, enabling managers to build efficient, flexible schedules for today and tomorrow. Spotting trends and variances in demand and in real-time, improves proactive decision-making and boosts business agility.
System Interfacing – effective scheduling and resource management depend on harnessing the right information from the best applications available rather than forcing existing systems to integrate with each other. The latest WFO solutions interface with most of the leading ERP and HR systems as standard, enabling easy information exchange for core financial, HR and payroll requirements. Delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), today's technology also reduces capital expenditure and simplifies the IT implementation and management procedures associated with traditional on-premise infrastructures.
Focus on these six areas, do them well to create a future-proof scheduling and resource management framework that keeps everything ship-shape. To find out more or to download Dynama's latest White Paper entitled "Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines" visit www.dynama.global.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on S For Story
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- Sentri - Access Governance Control, Access Management Solutions
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Why Seek Yahoo Phone Number?
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Protein Ingredients Market Size Expected to Reach US$ 44.9 Billion by 2024 - IMARCGroup.com
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Mystic Ink Publishing Releases The Audio Book Of "DreamLand ", Winner Of The Independent Ebook Award
- Soul Sleep Cycle comes to mind-bending conclusion
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- Murder and Mystery in the City of Light
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Understand the Meaning and Importance of Family, Love and Forgiveness in "Gideon's Ghost"
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- War, Orphaned Children and The Second Coming of The Ku Klux Klan Featured In "The Yellowwood Tree"
- Brighton Publishing releases "An International Affair" from novelist Arnold Scarpati
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- AIRS Conference Barcelona Invites for May 31st