Popular on s4story
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- Notice Of Legal Action Against Certain Top Executives Of Sunpower Business Group Ltd
- Synced Released 2018 Fortune Global 500 Public Company Artificial Intelligence Adaptivity Report
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- Book Author Gives Gilgamesh an Epic Spin
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- Canadian Actor Deb McGrath Lends Voice to Transgender Issues
- JustCall launches SMS Bots for Businesses to automate customer support
All too frequently, the volume of information and process challenges involved in the industry can have a potentially damaging impact on customer service and negative commercial implications. At the same time, these challenges present significant opportunities for cost control, service improvement and strategic performance when the issues are overcome and effective resource optimisation is implemented.
So how do cruise lines overcome these challenges and turn them into positive opportunities? Dynama's latest White Paper outlines how to improve guest satisfaction and business performance by focusing on six key areas.
Focus on the areas that matter
Success lies in deploying the latest automated Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions to alleviate the biggest pain points. Here are six critical areas that deserve immediate attention
Optimal Resourcing – use the latest WFO technology to gain 360° visibility across deck, engine and hotel crew from one single integrated system. Having all critical information in one place provides control in an information-intensive environment, making it easy to create, maintain and change schedules quickly and efficiently. This gives management time to focus on revenues and minimising risk while crew members can devote themselves to improving the guest experience.
More on s4story
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Blockbuster new book about Mary Tyler Moore coming in January 2019
- Zettler's AZSR165 in a Hybrid-Solar-Inverter System with Scalable Battery Storage
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- HARTING Plug And Play Industrial IoT Suite Monitors Machine Status
Cost Control – ensuring the right crew are on the right cruise ships at the right time with up-to-date medical and travel documentation is critical but expensive. In fact, crew travel expenses are one of the biggest costs for cruise lines. The good news is that even small changes can amount to multi-million-dollar savings. The latest WFO solutions integrate with HR and travel systems to enable joined-up logistics planning that keep crew moving, with the best flight and hotel deals available. Furthermore, sophisticated functionality enables 'what if' scenario planning including budgetary analysis alongside full demand planning and compliance management before a single dollar is actually spent.
Compliance - with international best-practice standards and legislation it is essential to ensure the safety of crew and passengers and minimise the risk of heavy penalties for non-compliance. Automated WFO systems provide the hard evidence necessary to demonstrate compliance with these regulations by capturing, storing and reporting on a ship's end-to-end compliance activities at the click of a button.
Staff Engagement – in a highly competitive industry, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent is a constant challenge. Use workforce optimisation to create a virtual library of crew skills then tap into the data to develop meaningful training programs and career paths. Empower and motivate staff further by adding self-service capabilities. At a glance, crew members can view their schedules, see who they are working with, trade shifts with colleagues and request time off at any time and from anywhere in the world.
More on s4story
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Dr. Louis R. Negrete's New Book, CHICANO HOMELAND, Tells Compelling, True Story Of Struggles For Mexican-Americans In USA
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- Giggles Are in Store for the Young Readers of Silly Animal Rhymes"
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
Change readiness – is a valuable attribute. Constantly changing operational and industry demands put immense pressure on scheduling and resource management. Fortunately, WFO solutions consolidate and analyse big data in a highly dynamic way, enabling managers to build efficient, flexible schedules for today and tomorrow. Spotting trends and variances in demand and in real-time, improves proactive decision-making and boosts business agility.
System Interfacing – effective scheduling and resource management depend on harnessing the right information from the best applications available rather than forcing existing systems to integrate with each other. The latest WFO solutions interface with most of the leading ERP and HR systems as standard, enabling easy information exchange for core financial, HR and payroll requirements. Delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), today's technology also reduces capital expenditure and simplifies the IT implementation and management procedures associated with traditional on-premise infrastructures.
Focus on these six areas, do them well to create a future-proof scheduling and resource management framework that keeps everything ship-shape. To find out more or to download Dynama's latest White Paper entitled "Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines" visit www.dynama.global.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on s4story
- Coming in March from Down & Out Books: MURDER-A-GO-GO'S edited by Holly West
- BENEATH THE DISTANT STAR by Lisa Shambrook Addresses Themes of Mental Health With Realism and Hope
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Pandamoon Publishing Launching EVENING IN THE YELLOW WOOD by Laura Kemp December 12th
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- Cowboy Away Earns Author Carly Kade 2nd EQUUS Film Festival Literary Award
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- One Christmas Lasts Forever: Newest Book Release by Robert Gaines
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Comedy and Murder, A WhoDunit Of Comedic Proportions In The New Audiobook "A Grave Misunderstanding"
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- LeanMD Shares Weight Loss Tips to Help Keep New Year's Resolutions
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers believe in the importance of giving back, with more than $310,000 donated in their 20 years of business