Popular on s4story
- Automotive Human Machine Interface Market Expected to reach $96800Mn with CAGR 10.7% by 2025
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- Certified Public Accountant, Andy Wilks, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- 10 Business Woman Quotes that Inspired Success
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Reve Productions
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
S For Story/10369432
Scriber and Marks CEO Mark Yaxley said he saw the need for such a retail store in the community and he is already receiving positive feedback from customers.
Scriber and Marks offer men's suits, shirts, shoes, trousers, belts, ties for men.
Mark Yaxley said he plans to offer a variety of men's suits and shirts for business and wedding purpose. He also offers to always include items to his stock based on shopper recommendations.
More on S For Story
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- Teach Your Child How To Not Be Afraid Of The Dark With "Brady Needs A Nightlight" By Brian Barlics
- Be Yourself In The New Audiobook "The Perfect Shade of Green" By Author Brian Barlics
- Colombiana Boutique - Shapewear Specialist Online
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
Scriber and Marks suits shop in Auckland hours are from 10 am to 5 pm on the week, Thursday late night till 7 pm. The shop accepts personal checks, all major credit cards from customers.
About Scriber and Marks
The Scriber and Marks brand hales back to 1950's London where it first appeared on the retail scene as purveyors of fine Men's suits. The brand has never ventured far from its origins and continues to focus on providing the best value for money formal menswear to this day. It was introduced to the Antipodes some 6 decades ago and continues to enjoy a unique and successful market position by offering exceptional product at incredible value.
The inspiration drawn from the brands English Heritage combined with local experience is evident in the combination of the fabrics and styling, through clean form-fitting lines that create a classic, timeless look with a contemporary twist.
Latest on S For Story
- Karting Miami - First Indoor, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida with Open-Wheeled Cars - Coming Soon to Dezerland Park
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- Correcting "Fowl" Language - New Book
- Dr Jason D Heap-International Education Consultancy Nears Fifth Year of Global Service
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
- GFRG (Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum) Industry 2019 Market Size, Share, Growth, Key Players 2024
- Nano Cerium Oxide Industry 2019 Market Analysis, Growth, Sale, Trend, Key Players 2025
- Triflic Acid Industry 2019 Market Growth, Top Key Players and 2025 Future Insights Report
- Joel Cutler and Matt Byars Announces Launch Of New SEO Company in St Petersburg Florida
- Heartbreak of Mormon polygamy captured in new book
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- Greatest Liar or Lunatic in History Revealed in Ancient Book
- Dr. Pamela Q. Fernandes to Release First Title in Her New Sports Romance Novel Series
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- IAOP Announces Strategic Alliance with Business Process Enabling South Africa (BPESA)
- Touch the Very Heart of God with New Book on Explosive Faith
- Eric Breen Joins PINC as Vice President of Business Development
- Coming in April from Down & Out Books: THE ORNERY GENE by Warren C. Embree