Popular on s4story
- Sun Toyota partners with GEICO® and the National Auto Body Council (NABC) to donate a vehicle to Starting Right, Now, a Tampa nonprofit 122
- SEC's New Disclosure Framework, ERISA and Tax Developments, Current Updates from SEC and FINRA Staff, and More at the ALI CLE Life Insurance P
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Color This Month Pink! With DJ Prince Hakim, Son of Kool of Kool and The Gang
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Author Michael Gryboski Releases His Book, Carla
- Living As One Streams 2018 Global Leadership Summit to Churches and Corporations With HEVC
- Worlds first pet watering system that is self-filling and self-draining, Perpetual Well officially launched its crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter
- NC State University's New Technologies Expo 2018: October 11th from 9am-5pm
- Accenture, Linklaters, 02, Clifford Chance and Standard Bank to discuss the different strategies for developing the next generation of female leaders
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on s4story
- Award-Winning Author Releases Virginia Beach Alien Contact Sequel
- Award-Winning Georgian Author Releases Alien Contact Sequel
- The Lashe Announces Backbar on Eyelash Extension Trays
- A MUST SEE- Kuana Torres Kahele Band Live In Concert!
- Meet Hughes Systique at the SCTE-ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2018
- Austin Macauley Will Make Its Way to Mexico for the Guadalajara International Book Fair
- New Product Release - Velnox Tarsier, your headlamp alternative
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on s4story
- Prolific Press Has Published Pixelated Tears by Kaecey McCormick
- Austin Macauley's Exciting Return to the Sharjah International Book Fair
- Launch of Groundbreaking Study on Finance and Utility Professionals in California
- Book #1 of the Diem Trilogy Released
- Bookady.com Offers Instant Royalties For Indie Authors and Musicians
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- America 2030 Capital LLC is Pleased to Announce a Deferred Interest Stock Loan Program. Loans with No-Interest Due
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Filed Under: Technology
Latest on s4story
- Consumer51 acquires SantaFe-Seo.com, expands SEO operations in New Mexico
- Telemedicine Innovator — Carie Health — Offering Free Medical Assistance to Those Affected by Hurricane Michael
- Dr. Dorothy Guy Bonvillain's Book, "LOVING YOUR LIFE: 7 STEPS FOR MILITARY WIVES" selected TOP 10 Finalist for Global Award
- Revisit the infamous 80's Melrose boutique NEO80 at Radiant Space
- DOC-TAGS - Contextual, Accurate, Automatic Document Tagging
- RACHEL WINTER & JAINA LEE ORTIZ To Receive Awards at 14TH Annual LA Femme International Film Festival Awards Gala www.LAFEMME.org
- DeRonja Real Estate Hires Meredith Bell
- Meet LumenData at Informatica World Tour 2018 in Chicago, IL
- Author James Taylor Releases His Newest Science Fiction Thriller
- Evolve IP Recognized as Global Leader for Strategic Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) by Frost and Sullivan
- Scandal, Plague and Plots Against The Crown All Take Place In "The King's Favorite" by John Vance
- Jeron's Noti-Fi Routes Nurse Call Alerts Directly to Caregiver's Smartphone
- Digital Media Solutions Names Ben Porch Chief Technology Officer
- GlassBridge Asset Management today announced the publication of their new research paper: "Is Your Portfolio Q-Less?"
- Airbus will be joining SMi's 4th Annual Airborne ISR conference in London in 2 weeks
- Deon Cole of 'Black-ish' presents…I AM WILLA, a one-woman show written and performed by Nefetari Spencer
- DFW Auto Show Fort Worth Revs Up with Exciting New Website
- Business-bøger på Bogforum 2018
- EnterWorks Hosts Webinar: "Four Keys to Unlocking Content Quality"
- Paintings Providing a Clue About Your Personality Discussed at North Port Library