Popular on s4story
- Holiday Gift for Instant Arrival - Kindle Version of a New Novel About Hollywood
- "Sugar Plum" by R. Railton is published
- ays very fast than other brows
- Free door access control software for leading controller brands
- IMPRESS 1600mg for Men Celebrates 1st Anniversary With $1000 Contest and Free Trial Offer
- "Escape From Solomon's Church" is a Life-Transforming Journey into the Heart of God
- New Novel Teaches Timeless Lessons
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "At Death's Door: End of Life Stories from the Bedside" Audiobook
- DMS Rebrands Sparkroom Agency Into Digital Agency Division and Names Rachel Schulties Executive Vice President of Agency Services
- Entrepreneur Liz Rogers making waves in the Nashville music scene
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on s4story
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for Arkansas Beer: An Intoxicating History
- OEC is Named as one of the Top 10 Open Course Education Websites of 2018
- Jetcoin Announces New Champion Leveraging Blockchain to Launch Supermodel Career
- Dr. Iyabo Ojikutu Advocates Simple Steps to Inner Peace in Debut Book "Permanent Happiness"
- Ainstein Introduces 79 GHz Automotive Short Range Radar T-79
- Impact of Meltdown and Spectre Vulnerabilities on HPC
- Global Best Practice in Private Equity Investing
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on s4story
- New Book Offers Investors a Complete Step-by-step Guide to Value Investing in Asian Stock Markets
- Downtown Edmonton On The Move... Upward
- Custom Swimwear, featuring your pet!
- A man for me, real love for who, me? The Author we have been waiting for!
- BeYAH Fitness Brings You An Opportunity! Medium: Top 10 Foods For A Healthier Heart & Great Body
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "Terror In The Mist" By Author C.G. Mosley In Audiobook Format
- Hughes Systique and Hughes Network Systems launch industry leading WiFi Analytics Solution at NRF Big Show
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on s4story
- America's Top Dog Model 2018 Contest
- Newly Produced PainKill Plasters Now On The Asian Market
- Singleman No More is the touching story of one man's quest to find faith and the romance he desires
- Award-winning Author Judy Sierra Celebrates Book Launch with Blog Tour
- Book of poetry by 42 contributors across the UK is launched on 27th January
- Epic Fantasy Author Shaun M Jooste Looks Back At His First Novel, WINDFARER
- '9 Entrepreneurisms' debunks popular view on 'risk-taking'
- Fictional Alignment is a satire by Mike French exploring a future in which androids control culture
- Meet Award-winning Author Jean Booth at Village Books on January 13th
- Henry Beston's "The Outermost House" : a presentation given by David Donovan
- Mondo tracks dominate this weekend's indoor track meets, including eight at NCAA Division I universities
- 010 Cloud Computing Ltd and Qnext Inc sign partnership to provide FileFlex Enterprise with their Data Protection services in Israel
- Newport Beach Personal Injury Law Firm of Bisnar Chase Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Growing Minds Media crosses the digital divide with new MUZZY BBC Pen Drive & DVD Bundle
- New angular rate sensor for automotive and motorsports applications
- WarPaint International Beauty Agency Named Best of Weddings Winner 5th Year In A Row
- Scalys Unveils Grapeboard, secure IoT communication at CES 2018
- Introducing the Most Important Laws of Economics
- Premium olive oil import across globe - quality always guaranteed
- Memoir by local Woman Business Owner Lorelei Garnes