Popular on s4story
- KITABOO AR, an Augmented Reality Platform to Convert Traditional Books into Interactive eBooks
- The Publishing World's New Power Couple
- Intugo Announces a Major Expansion, in Ciudad Obregón. A New Operation, 400+ New jobs
- Vikram Kalkat &Reto Gruenenfelder's book 'Digital Spine'
- Western Steamroller M. Allen Rolls Towards The Top With Hot Western Series
- Sang Kromah's 'DJINN' Available for Pre-Order
- Purview Life Announces Two New Franchise Locations To Provide Lifecare Management Services to Aging and Special Needs Population
- Harvey Havel Announces Release of Mister Big
- The future of voice - a six step survival guide for contact centers, from Teleopti
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "Their Town" By Author Joshua Hider In Audiobook Format
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on s4story
- Technique Roofing Systems Certified as Wasco Skylights Commercial Installer
- 'America's Book Lover' Patzi Gil Celebrates her Show's 3rd Anniversary by Joining 1100-KFNX
- Dealer Teamwork Announces Partnership with AutoAlert
- The Workplace Writer's Process Named 2017 Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards Finalist
- American Council on Science and Health calls on citizens to stand up to trial lawyers
- Therapeutic Coloring Book Debuts for Cancer Control Month
- Tracha Delivers Best-In-Class for the Consumer and Home Goods B2B Marketplace
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on s4story
- Prints Publications – One of the Most Trusted Partners for Sourcing Indian Publications
- TOKYOPOP® Founder Stu Levy To Speak At Multiple International Events
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "Songs To New York" By Author Myrtle Brooks In Audiobook Format
- Klamath Falls Subaru Honored With Subaru "Love Promise Award" in Recognition of Outstanding Community Commitment
- Keystone Symposia and Volkswagen Foundation Begin Scientific Conference Series in Hannover, Germany
- ENERI Access Series Presents:"Tatsu at Zhou B Art Center/The Miyumi Project/Reduction Ensemble" Concert/CD Release Party at Zhou B Art Center 4/20/18
- This Boston Start-Up Claims to Be Making The Healthiest Cookware, Customers Agree!
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on s4story
- Atari Gaming Board Member Zyngier joins LDJ Capital Crypto Restructuring Group
- GrooveCar's Indirect Auto Lending Increased by 36% in 2017
- Google's Crypto Ad Ban Triggers Game-Changing ICO
- Author Pens Gripping, Timely Tale of Survival in Nazi-Occupied Greece
- A story of intervention, rescue, and redemption
- 'Dr. Coz & The Empowered Pups' YouTube Show Debuts on 'National Puppy Day'
- Avid PUBG Player Attacked by Girlfriend Miraculously Survived Thanks to Martial Arts Movie | Playerauctions News
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental Ltd Today announce it is to start car rental operation on the island of Dominica
- CanadaByLaw – The Leading Canadian Immigration Firm Based in Toronto, Ontario see a tremendous increase in Canadian Visa Applications in 2018
- Bonnie-Jill Laflin's The Weekly Pass Guest Michael Irvin Dishes on Dez Bryant
- Cultural Vistas to Expand NYC Presence with New Headquarters in Historic Woolworth Building
- Kids' STEM Book Debuts With Raving Endorsements - Horoscopes: Reality or Trickery?
- Award-winning Comedian to Perform in Houston on April 6
- Emvironmental Systems Specializes in Oil Tank Removal & Remediation of NJ Foreclosure Properties !
- CarePICS awarded Digital Wound Management System agreement with Premier
- Coldwell Banker Hearthside Recognizes 2017 Local And National Award-Winning Agents
- Grammy Award nominee Jory Vinikour headlines Thiel College Con Spirito Series
- Lithium Motor Car Co announces their new hybrid tumtumcar
- Literary artists invited to enter sanctioned show at San Mateo County Fair
- 'Darcy' to make NY premiere at Awards Closing Night of SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2018