Popular on s4story
- What is a Moisture Analyzers and how does it work?
- US Army Veteran Dove Bennett Goes from Homeless To CEO in Less Than a Year
- Black Dog Gaming and Advrtas Announce Esports & Gaming Partnership
- What are Moisture Balance Analyzer and How do They Work?
- We Have A Winner! 2019 Best Children's Book Award Goes To C.M. Harris
- Rachel Anne Cox Signs Her Popular Dystopian Novel A Light From The Ashes At Barnes & Noble In Layton, Utah
- Former NBA Player CJ Watson & Author of "CJ's Big Dream" MLK Weekend Book Signing
- Icon Jewels Forecasts the 2020 Trends in Texas Galas: Demi Bespoke Diamonds and Rare Gems
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Metavivor Announces 2019 Grant Awards For Metastatic Breast Cancer Research
S For Story/10399109
The project will include an 1100-foot addition to the Rivercrest wing of the building. Rivercrest is a long-term care skilled nursing facility affiliated with New England Deaconess Hospital.
In addition, the project will include renovation and updated finishes in the occupied common space of the Rivercrest facility. The work will include a new HVAC system to allow for a more comfortable environment for residents and upgrades to electrical power and distribution to allow for future upgrades.
"Experts agree that occupied space projects like this are the most challenging, especially when you have residents who can be in a somewhat fragile state," said Alex Browne, project manager for South Coast Improvement Company. "With our experience in this space, we're looking forward to making this project a positive experience for both staff and residents with a superior end result."
More on S For Story
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- Mark Coronna Hosts 'The Practical CMO' Radio Show on the Funnel Radio Channel
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
- 360 Show Time Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- "Ahimsa: A personal journey, via an animal sanctuary in India, to veganism" by Caroline Earle is pub
The project is slated for completion in May 2020.
Rivercrest Long Term Care is a medium-sized nursing home facility in West Concord, with 108 beds and 36 residents (which would leave 72 beds available). Rivercrest Long Term Care participates in Medicare and Medicaid and is classified as a Nonprofit - Corporation ownership.
Based in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- SelecTech Adds Green Flooring to Its AIA Continuing Education Unit Offerings
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- UGE Signs Agreement to Develop, Build, and Finance Community Solar Project in New York City
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Five Ways To Not Be Lonely On Valentine's Day
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- New from All Due Respect: THIS LETTER TO NORMAN COURT by Pablo D'Stair
- Neatbooks4u "To live, not die," #selfhelp truths of life's issues
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- The Oklahoma 100 helps Jones PR land largest-ever account
- Authors Charlene Tess and Judi Thompson Promote Romantic Suspense Novel - When an Angel Whispers
- Diana the Voice of Change by Stewart Pearce
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana, Pottery & Folk Art auction, 640 lots in all, will be held Feb. 8th
- What's New @ HeartOfEarthSciFi.com
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer