Popular on s4story
- Kansas City Author Top Ten Global Finalist Second Year in a Row
- Horror Writers Association Announces Diversity Grant Program
- New 'Spirited' Book Gives Teens A Sense of Adventure During Pandemic
- American Fiction Award honors Family Saga
- Is the sacrifice of one man, and his family, justified in order to save humanity?
- Tiffany Reisz Returns to USA Today Bestselling Godwicks Romance Series with 'The Pearl'
- The Love of Acting, New Interview Series About Acting, Launches on YouTube
- Author Bryson Thompson releases "How Angels Are Made", a children's book about loss and healing
- Arrow Organics Commits to Science Based Full Spectrum Blends By Partnering with Ivy League Scientist
- SIMCO Mining Targets South American Resources Sector
S For Story/10399109
The project will include an 1100-foot addition to the Rivercrest wing of the building. Rivercrest is a long-term care skilled nursing facility affiliated with New England Deaconess Hospital.
In addition, the project will include renovation and updated finishes in the occupied common space of the Rivercrest facility. The work will include a new HVAC system to allow for a more comfortable environment for residents and upgrades to electrical power and distribution to allow for future upgrades.
"Experts agree that occupied space projects like this are the most challenging, especially when you have residents who can be in a somewhat fragile state," said Alex Browne, project manager for South Coast Improvement Company. "With our experience in this space, we're looking forward to making this project a positive experience for both staff and residents with a superior end result."
More on S For Story
- Mysterious Author Finally Reveals His TRUE Identity
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Mango Animate Unveils an Animation Maker for Everyone
- Caribbean Humor Novel Returns Readers To The Quirky Side Of Paradise
- New from All Due Respect: BLOOD BY CHOICE by Rob Pierce
The project is slated for completion in May 2020.
Rivercrest Long Term Care is a medium-sized nursing home facility in West Concord, with 108 beds and 36 residents (which would leave 72 beds available). Rivercrest Long Term Care participates in Medicare and Medicaid and is classified as a Nonprofit - Corporation ownership.
Based in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- Tiny Tots and Tikes Brings Inspiration to Black and Brown Children Everywhere By Launching Wall Decals That Look Like Them
- Dr. Aura Imbarus Announces the Release of Conversations with the Past
- History Makes a Comeback for Avanti Press, Inc
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
- "A Cyborg's Progress." This month's feature at HeartOfEarthSciFi.Com
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- SHELBY TWP Resident, DANIELLE BERNOCK's Book, "BECAUSE YOU MATTER," Top 10 Finalist for Global Award
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- "Dolly Doughnut" by Jenny Anne is published by Grosvenor House
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- "Tumbleweed Children" by Sharon Watters is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Veteran-Owned Publishing Firm Begins PREORDER Sales of NEW Groundbreaking Marketing Guidebook for Transitioning Military Members, Spouses & Veterans