Popular on s4story
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Katrina Walker Is "Unbreakable"
- The Break of Dawn: Collection of Poems by UK Born - Jamaican Writer, Fiona B Wright
- Acclaimed Author Reveals the Secrets to Never Argue About Money Again
- Francisco A. Perez Publishes Journal to Encourage Wisdom and Inspiration
- Author Kaye Park Hinckley Releases New Southern Gothic Novel - The Distance Between High and Low
- Expert Tips on MBA School Short-listing
- New Book: Separated, Acting Badly by Barbara Flores. The Bad-Behavior-Mom Every Mother Will Love
- Need for Conveyance Solicitors in Newport
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
S For Story/10358184
TE Connectivity's Coaxial connection system for radio frequency analog/digital signals with performance up to 4Ghz. It supports cable displacement technology (simliar to insulation displacement connection, IDC) and "F" crimp termination for center contact. Box design contact by stamped & formed is > 110N retention force after aging. Temperature stability up to 105°C. In-line connector and applicable coaxial cable of RG316, RG174, 1.5DS are available with USCAR complaint.
More on S For Story
- What it takes to study Australian Administrative Law
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
As an authorized distributor for TE Connectivity, Heilind Asia provides TE's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on S For Story
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Heroes Media Group Launches New Book Publishing Services
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- Threat Tec Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner In 2019 American Business Awards®
About TE CONNECTIVITY:
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity, TE, TE connectivity (logo), and EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on S For Story
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- Sentri - Access Governance Control, Access Management Solutions
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Why Seek Yahoo Phone Number?
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Protein Ingredients Market Size Expected to Reach US$ 44.9 Billion by 2024 - IMARCGroup.com
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Mystic Ink Publishing Releases The Audio Book Of "DreamLand ", Winner Of The Independent Ebook Award
- Soul Sleep Cycle comes to mind-bending conclusion
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- Murder and Mystery in the City of Light
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Understand the Meaning and Importance of Family, Love and Forgiveness in "Gideon's Ghost"
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- War, Orphaned Children and The Second Coming of The Ku Klux Klan Featured In "The Yellowwood Tree"
- Brighton Publishing releases "An International Affair" from novelist Arnold Scarpati
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- AIRS Conference Barcelona Invites for May 31st