Popular on s4story
- What Do They Really Think About Trump Overseas? Paula DiPerna, Author of Travels in the Time of Trump, Has the Answers
- Starla Sireno Professional Development, LLC Launches NYC Office Bringing Best-of-Class Executive Coaching to NYC
- AWS Joins Hands with Koenig for Training Delivery in SAARC
- Eric Eurich Receives the FocalPoint International Inc. 2018 Kaizen Award
- Remsoft Experts to Present at Upcoming Forestry Conferences
- U.S.-Hungarian Co-Production Deal Signed after Cannes
- Matt Malouf Releases New Book – Short Term Rental Success Stories from The Edge
- Nationally Recognized Real Estate Mogul, Veterinarian, Philanthropist Dr. Matthew Jenkins, DMV, Recognized For Life's Work
- Deepbrain Chain's Ai Miners Attract More Than $100m, Here Are Three Thing You Need To Know
- Klorane Botanical Foundation + KidsGardening Announce Eagle Academy Public Charter School Winner of Budding Botanist Grant
During a meeting at the Church of Scientology in January, a local pastor brought up a point that there is a need for more conversation among minorities. This led to the creation of this conversation for the International Day for the Elimination of Discrimination.
"If minorities work together, they become the majority," says pastor of the Church of Scientology, Rev. Brian Fesler, "All are stronger together."
TUHR is the local chapter of United for Human Rights (UHR), an international, not-for-profit organization dedicated to implementing the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Its membership is comprised of individuals, educators and groups throughout the world who are actively forwarding the knowledge and protection of human rights by and for all Mankind, according to humanrights.com.
More on s4story
- CEO Coaching International Hires Top University Graduate and Viral, Rapping Commencement Speaker
- Consumers now have a low cost shipping option to over 40 countries in Europe
- Singapore Memories - 20 Scents of Singapore as Room Fragrance "Atas", "Glamour of ION", "For my Tai Tai", "Red Dot" and more
- Maxeler joins Amazon Web Services (AWS) at the International Supercomputing Conference, Frankfurt, 24-28 June 2018!
- Mythical Creatures Are the Hot, New Trend in Tabletop Games
- State's Health Information Exchange Appoints New Executive Director
- SKIN46 Launches Kickstarter Debuting Tattoo Ink Made From Human Hair
UHR's purpose is to provide human rights educational resources and activities that inform, assist and unite individuals, educators, organizations and governmental bodies in the dissemination and adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights at every level of society.
United for Human Rights was founded on the Declaration's 60th anniversary, in the face of continued worldwide abuses which violate the spirit, intent and Articles of this charter of all human rights, the first such document ever ratified by the community of nations. Surveys have found that most people have only a limited understanding of human rights. The Declaration contains the thirty rights that together form the basis of a civilization wherein all people can enjoy the freedoms to which they are entitled, and nations can coexist in peace.
Tennessee United for Human Rights
PO Box 40072, Nashville, TN
Latest on s4story
- Slow Clap Named 2018 Better Business Bureau Torch Award Recipient
- OB/GYN Develops A Game Changing Deodorant
- 8 Passengers from Southwest Flight 1380 File Lawsuit in New York
- Entrepreneurs with Win-Win-Win Business Model Offer Scholarship to Foster More Winning Ideas
- LuxStar Travel Network Reviews Travel Advisories
- Bringing Blockchain to Fixed Income
- Digital Ad Spending Continues to Increase in 2019
- David Abramo appointed to lead Ebiquity Media Management in North America
- Skymap, a Cloud Migration Acceleration Solution
- R&D Tax Solutions co-founder appears in Finance Monthly
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Melbourne Comprehensive Eye Surgeons Announce New Website Launch
- GoPro's Viral Plotagraphs Revealed by Troy Christopher Plota
- Top New York Corporate Illusionist Launches New Branding & Marketing Service
- Taurus0x Launches As A Distributed, Open-standard Protocol Powering Smart Derivatives
- Five Star Professional Awards the 2018 Five Star Mortgage Professional Award to Kelly Kirchner, Reliable Home Lenders
- Christensen & Nielsen Trading Co. Introducing New Nursing Cover Under the Elisabeth Nielsen® Brand
- Cultural Vistas Wins GoAbroad.com Innovation Award for Online Therapy Offerings
- Ujamaa Place Is Proud To Join Dr. Artika Tyner On A Journey To Ghana
- Applica Helps Quarter Million Households Save Energy and Improve Home Safety