Popular on s4story
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- New Hip-Hop Single Creates a Popular Internet Trend called the #AkashChallenge
- Get It Together Productions Now Accepting 2019 Clients
- Alnasir Rajan Needs Reviews On "Unfolding Africa" Book … Launches Youtube Video
- From Siberia to St. Kitts: A Teacher's Journey
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Rodrigo Silva Award Winning Multimedia Artist Creator Of The Franchise Rose Dollz Reveals His New Cartoon Characters
- Author Odessa Cegers Releases New Book - Poetry For The Soul: Discovering Your Inner Potential
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Jose Silva's UltraMind ESP System Guide to Help You Claim Your Creative Heritage
The company plans to launch 2 new production units in India to meet the growing demand
Companys export grows stronger with new markets being added like Timor Leste, US. UK and UAE
Africa to be the next big market for the company
Has witnessed a growth of 300% in the last 12 months
Viiking Beverages, the flagship company of Viiking Ventures, announced the appointment of Mr. Manoj Asrani as their new CEO. Mr. Asrani, a seasoned executive with over 17 years of experience, will be reporting to Mr. Sachiin Joshi, Chairman of Viiking Ventures. Along with his new designation and responsibilities with Viiking Beverages, Mr. Asrani will continue his duties as the Chief Marketing Officer of Viiking Ventures (Group).
In this new role, Mr. Asrani will drive the aggressive business plans of Viiking Beverages and has a vision of increasing its markets to North East India making the company Pan India. The company will also be implementing software based selling systems which has analytical tools to update on daily changing market dynamics. My immediate goal is to expand the product portfolio of Viiking Beverages. The year 2017 18 has been phenomenal for the company with a growth rate of 300% and making our presence in more than 15 states in India and about 7 countries in the World. I have been overlooking the sales and distribution area of Viiking Beverages for the past 6 months as I strongly believe that the right distribution network is the key for growth for any beverage company. Our recently launched Kings Goa Maxx, the strong lager beer has seen a significant growth in its 1st month of being launched in Delhi by absorbing 10% market share.
More on s4story
- "The Ingraham Angle" & "The Wall Street Journal" Reviewed Conservative-Themed Kids' Book from JCP
- Savant Books Announces the Release of Daniel Bradford's Western, "Bo Henry at Three Forks" in eBo
- BootUp Professional Development Clears STEMworks' Rigorous Design Principles and Rubric Standards
- Monday Night at the Museum - Author Isaac ben Levi
- New England Accordion Connection & Museum Co. Founder Publishes "Accordion Stories From The Heart"
- Consumer 51 launches new website for Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm
- Teach Students How to Control Sensors & Motors with LabVIEW and NI myRIO
The company has already created a strong foothold in Southern markets like Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu, and by launching their Rum and Brandy brands; they will be able to cater to all section variants in the southern parts of India. Also with their next aim to cater to the North East India, the company will soon make its presence Pan India.
Commenting on this development, Mr. Sachiin Joshi Chairman, Viiking Ventures said, Manoj has been working with our organization since the past 1 year and am fully aware of his capabilities to take this company to the next heights. He is a spirited and energetic leader who excels at strategizing and mobilizing teams to deliver best business results. From a business perspective, we are looking at expansion and will soon be announcing our IPO for which I believe Manoj will be the right fit.
Mr. Asrani also intends to increase the production capacity of Goa Kings Beer from the existing 2 million cases to 4 million cases annually. We have already launched a brewery in Jammu & Kashmir last year and are look at launching 2 more in this year. The important aspect here is our consistent quality. Our consumers relate to the high quality products that we deliver and we are constantly working on only improving these standards. We have also streamlined our distributors, both nationally and internationally, which will further help us in our growth. Our next focus market is going to be Africa and we will be entering the continent with Goa Kings Beer to begin with.
ABOUT VIIKING BEVERAGES:
More on s4story
- StripSupply Offers Free Diabetic Testing Supplies to Federal Employees Affected by Government Shutdown
- Atomic Dog hitmaker reveals music production secrets on the Jazz and Tech Lounge with Lady Zhe
- Latest Invention Kollajell™ Freeze Dry Jellyfish Collagen - Powder
- Snap Events and Cindy Bezas Present How to Write Your Book in a Day
- Angela Booth Offers New Classes for Fiction Authors Who Want To Attract Loyal Readers and Fans
- MBK Senior Living Names Christy Van Der Westhuizen Vice President of Sale & Marketing
- " CUTS: From First to Finish" - Young Adult Thriller Asks: Once a Killer Always a Killer?
Viiking Beverages is the flagship company of Viiking Ventures and it is the fastest growing vertical. Viiking Beverages recently launched a strong Lager version of Goa Kings called Maxx. It has a portfolio of varied alcoholic brands other than beer (Goa Kings Pilsner Beer mild and Strong) such as SJJ XXX Vodka, Royal Oak Premium Whiskey, XXX Vodka Mix and soon will be coming up with brands of brandy and rum. For the non-alcoholic part Viiking Beverages have brands like XXX Energy Drink, Paani Natural Mineral Water and Life Packaged Drinking Water.
ABOUT VIIKING VENTURES:
Viiking Ventures is one of India's fastest growing conglomerates with business verticals such as FMCG products, hospitality, entertainment, beverages, realty & infrastructure, fitness, paper products and philanthropic activities. Established in the year 2008 and spearheaded by Mr. Sachiin Joshi, the group has been expanding its horizons into diverse fields and growing at a breathtaking pace.
The company has been making serious inroads to realise its vision to be one of the most powerful business houses in India. The company holds some of the most lucrative brand portfolios in the country such as Goa Kings, Goa Premium, Royal Oak, Playboy Lifestyle, Trance Fitness Gym, Life (packaged drinking water) and Paani, Planet Hollywood Resort (the only franchise of Planet Hollywood beach resort outside LA), XXX Energy Drink, XXX Vodka Mix and many more. With a team of dynamic and high calibre professionals, the company aggressively aims for innovation and customer satisfaction. Company Website: http://viikingventures.com/
VIIKING VENTURES PVT. LTD.
Source :VIIKING VENTURES PVT. LTD.
Latest on s4story
- I Would Challenge You To A Battle Of Wits But I See You Are Unarmed
- Savant Books Announces the Release of Helen R. Davis' New Novel, "Cleopatra Victorious"
- SVBC and Huobi Join Forces for A Special Meet-Up to Announce the Official Launch of Huobi EOS
- New Production Company Attending The Sundance Film Festival, Highlights Inclusion & Diversity, Exposing Racism in Entertainment Industry
- Keep your cyber security in check – 4 reasons to get certified from CySure
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust goes live with eObservations using Tap & Go technology from Imprivata
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Scott Stevens Offers Thriller Ebook For Free!
- Sons and Daughters of Italy: The Fashions and Faces of the Regions of Italy
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Pervis Taylor III, M.A. Gets Us In Surthrival Mode
- Tagrail Releases New Version of Their Digital Retail Platform at NADA in San Francisco
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- Author Trayner Bane Releases Third Book In His Windhollows Children's Fantasy Adventure Series
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research