Popular on s4story
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Katrina Walker Is "Unbreakable"
- Acclaimed Author Reveals the Secrets to Never Argue About Money Again
- The Break of Dawn: Collection of Poems by UK Born - Jamaican Writer, Fiona B Wright
- Expert Tips on MBA School Short-listing
- Francisco A. Perez Publishes Journal to Encourage Wisdom and Inspiration
- "Cold Betrayal" by Author A.J. McCarthy Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- New Book: Separated, Acting Badly by Barbara Flores. The Bad-Behavior-Mom Every Mother Will Love
- First Kansai-Style Udon Specialty Restaurant to Open in Toronto
- Sing-a-long Children's Book Release By 'Master Teacher' Gloria Raven At Barnes & Noble
S For Story/10369149
Youngraceful understands how hectic women's schedules can be and can't always attend to their hair, so they offer the following features for their pre-bonded hair extensions:
They don't require maintenance as others do. This means that clients don't have to think about maintenance costs. However, if they become worn out, the client will arrange a top-up appointment with their technicians.
Pre-bonded hair extensions will improve volume and length to the client's hair.
Pre-bonded extensions are available in different hair colors.
More on S For Story
- Jessica Rodriguez Bunevacz Wins Telly Award for Best Scripted Webseries
- PrimaryOne Health Passes Patient Access Milestone with QueueDr
- Monica Cook Salt lake City Utah Realtor Sells Homes For Money
- Redwood Film Transfer Announces New High Definition Film Scanning
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
These hair extensions will last between four to six months with proper aftercare.
They can be customized to suit and enhance the client's hair. The individual strands can be a mix of colors so they can be used for highlights.
"We understand that women are very particular with their hair. This is why we provide them with semi-permanent hair extensions that don't require high maintenance. We want to promote convenience, which is why the hair extensions for created in the first place." Lily Li, responsible for Youngraceful's professional sales, shares.
Youngraceful recommends clients to pay attention to the following when using pre-bonded hair extensions:
Keratin isn't indestructible, so heat and hair products must be lightly used with this bond. Heat can easily melt the bond and cause them to fall out. With that said, clients must be careful when using hair straighteners to prevent any damage. Also, hair products, such as conditioners, can break down keratin. Clients must only apply conditioners to the mid and bottom sections of the hair to prevent lubrication and damage of the bonds.
More on S For Story
- Arlington Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Brighton Publishing releases "Honestly Confronting God" from author Joyce Carol Gibson
- Faith Leaders Call on Lightfoot Administration and Springfield Leaders to Engage the Community Before Signing Off on a Chicago Casino
- Summer Challenge Chuck Jones Summer of Creativity to reach over 200 thousand people over 10 weeks in Schaumburg
- Rare antique Egyptology book soars to a record $220,000 at Andrew Jones Auctions, May 18th and 19th
Since pre-bonded hair extensions are only applicable for single-use, clients must be careful when brushing their hair.
The removal of this type of hair extension is different from the others. It will require the use of acetone to breakdown the keratin bonds.
Youngraceful has been operating as a professional hair manufacturer for more than twenty years. They both produce and deliver different types of hair extensions. Being a veteran in the industry, they always aim 100% quality in all of their products.
For more information, please contact Youngraceful using the details provided:
Tel.: +86 13598081606
Email: +86 0371 86557063
Weidu District, Xuchang City, Henan Province, China
Latest on S For Story
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- Murder and Mystery in the City of Light
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Understand the Meaning and Importance of Family, Love and Forgiveness in "Gideon's Ghost"
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- War, Orphaned Children and The Second Coming of The Ku Klux Klan Featured In "The Yellowwood Tree"
- Brighton Publishing releases "An International Affair" from novelist Arnold Scarpati
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- AIRS Conference Barcelona Invites for May 31st
- Printers have a quality VSOP sleeve manufacturer in MECA Solutions
- SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Join Forces to Help Engineers Avoid Costly Redesigns
- Brazilian and trans interior designer gains space in the Italian market by modifying environments
- sPACYcLOUd Lounge Kicks Off 10th Annual Hemp History Week® To D.C
- Ironside Human Resources - Continues to Grow
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Kevin Duffy, on Newest Acquisition
- Toronto Digital Marketing Agency Receives 2019 City Excellence Award
- Is Your Workplace Toxic? Discover What You Can Do About It
- PINC selected 2019 Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- Afero Introduces ABLE™ Technology, Low-Cost Secure BLE-to-Internet Connectivity for Point-of-Sale Devices
- Patanase Market Size, Share, Global Growth, Revenue, Business Opportunity, Top Players | Fore