Popular on s4story
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- New Hip-Hop Single Creates a Popular Internet Trend called the #AkashChallenge
- Get It Together Productions Now Accepting 2019 Clients
- Alnasir Rajan Needs Reviews On "Unfolding Africa" Book … Launches Youtube Video
- From Siberia to St. Kitts: A Teacher's Journey
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Rodrigo Silva Award Winning Multimedia Artist Creator Of The Franchise Rose Dollz Reveals His New Cartoon Characters
- Author Odessa Cegers Releases New Book - Poetry For The Soul: Discovering Your Inner Potential
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Jose Silva's UltraMind ESP System Guide to Help You Claim Your Creative Heritage
In January, the omnibus spending bill was passed in which funding for CHIP was extended for 10 years after it was allowed to lapse three months earlier. CHIP is part of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA). In May, the Trump administration proposed the cuts after the president expressed displeasure with the spending bill after signing it.
The biggest bang for our buck in government spending is CHIP, said ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen. For a relatively modest $14.5 billion, CHIP covers 9 million children and expectant mothers throughout our nation. CHIP and MACRA must be preserved to provide much-needed support for this vulnerable population and keep us on track toward 21st century cures and a wellness-based, value-driven healthcare system.
Both ACMSS and ACCDO support bipartisan solutions that maintain stability in the current U. S. healthcare system, while allowing for greater stimulus toward healthcare transformation, care, and cures. This framework of care is found through Physician/Certified Medical Scribe Specialists teams working together nationwide, filling current gaps in the system in the pursuit of wellness. ACMSS | ACCDO also support the newly proposed Choose Medicare Act, which will provide a new Medicare plan for people who are not currently eligible for Medicare, enabling the federal repository of basic healthcare with preventive care America is advocating for. This solidifies any concern in a bipartisan fashion of what currently exists today is built into Medicare, Part E.
More on s4story
- "The Ingraham Angle" & "The Wall Street Journal" Reviewed Conservative-Themed Kids' Book from JCP
- Savant Books Announces the Release of Daniel Bradford's Western, "Bo Henry at Three Forks" in eBo
- BootUp Professional Development Clears STEMworks' Rigorous Design Principles and Rubric Standards
- Monday Night at the Museum - Author Isaac ben Levi
- New England Accordion Connection & Museum Co. Founder Publishes "Accordion Stories From The Heart"
- Consumer 51 launches new website for Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm
- Teach Students How to Control Sensors & Motors with LabVIEW and NI myRIO
ACMSS is seeking the support of its non-profit mission of certification and annual compliance/recertification and continuing education for Certified Medical Scribe Specialists, while ACCDO seeks the charitable support of its advocacy, research, community events, scholarships and more.
The American College of Medical Scribe Specialists (ACMSS) is the nations only nonprofit professional society representing more than 23,000 Certified Medical Scribe Specialists in over 2,300 medical institutions. The ACMSS certification program meets current and proposed Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) certification requirements toward use of electronic health records. ACMSS advances the needs of the medical scribe industry through certification, public advocacy, secure innovative systems design, individualized and customized consulting, tailored webinars, and continuing scribe education for improved care coordination and patient-centric care toward wellness. ACMSS works independently in compliance with CMS to meet national goals and initiatives of MACRA. Certified Medical Scribe Specialists also meet the qualified people standard in Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT).
The American College of Clinical Documentation Outcomes is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving healthcare non-profit entities, non-profit organizations, accredited academic institutions, and the community at large, hosting meaningful conversations with physicians, clinicians, and patients about becoming involved, and creating meaningful connections and educational materials on improving 21st century clinical care. Activities are focused on charitable contributions, research, advocacy, events, and creating new educational material focused on evidence-based care and cures. Nutrition and holistic care are centerpieces along with the importance of reaching both clients and patients of the healthcare system.
More on s4story
- StripSupply Offers Free Diabetic Testing Supplies to Federal Employees Affected by Government Shutdown
- Atomic Dog hitmaker reveals music production secrets on the Jazz and Tech Lounge with Lady Zhe
- Latest Invention Kollajell™ Freeze Dry Jellyfish Collagen - Powder
- Snap Events and Cindy Bezas Present How to Write Your Book in a Day
- Angela Booth Offers New Classes for Fiction Authors Who Want To Attract Loyal Readers and Fans
- MBK Senior Living Names Christy Van Der Westhuizen Vice President of Sale & Marketing
- " CUTS: From First to Finish" - Young Adult Thriller Asks: Once a Killer Always a Killer?
Please contact ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-987-3692 if you would like to support our efforts or have any questions regarding the ACMSS and ACCDO programs and/or materials.
CONTACT: Kristin Hagen, CMSS, CPHIMS
Executive Director, American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
American College of Medical Scribe Specialists, a 501(c)(6) Non-Profit Organization
333 City Blvd. West, Suite 1700
Source :American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
Latest on s4story
- I Would Challenge You To A Battle Of Wits But I See You Are Unarmed
- Savant Books Announces the Release of Helen R. Davis' New Novel, "Cleopatra Victorious"
- SVBC and Huobi Join Forces for A Special Meet-Up to Announce the Official Launch of Huobi EOS
- New Production Company Attending The Sundance Film Festival, Highlights Inclusion & Diversity, Exposing Racism in Entertainment Industry
- Keep your cyber security in check – 4 reasons to get certified from CySure
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust goes live with eObservations using Tap & Go technology from Imprivata
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Scott Stevens Offers Thriller Ebook For Free!
- Sons and Daughters of Italy: The Fashions and Faces of the Regions of Italy
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Pervis Taylor III, M.A. Gets Us In Surthrival Mode
- Tagrail Releases New Version of Their Digital Retail Platform at NADA in San Francisco
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- Author Trayner Bane Releases Third Book In His Windhollows Children's Fantasy Adventure Series
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research