Popular on s4story
- Central Illinois Author Releases Embers of Liberty, Chronicle of the American Dream in a Dark Futur
- Color This Month Pink! With DJ Prince Hakim, Son of Kool of Kool and The Gang
- Author Michael Gryboski Releases His Book, Carla
- Living As One Streams 2018 Global Leadership Summit to Churches and Corporations With HEVC
- Worlds first pet watering system that is self-filling and self-draining, Perpetual Well officially launched its crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter
- OKTO.io partners with Leading Digital Transformation Agency Jean Martin to Provide SEC Compliant Security Token Solutions
- Ruby Receptionists Launches Business Texting at Clio Cloud Conference
- Author D. L. Roley Launches Kickstarter for His New Novel "Nasu Rabi (Old Bear)"
- Accenture, Linklaters, 02, Clifford Chance and Standard Bank to discuss the different strategies for developing the next generation of female leaders
- NC State University's New Technologies Expo 2018: October 11th from 9am-5pm
In January, the omnibus spending bill was passed in which funding for CHIP was extended for 10 years after it was allowed to lapse three months earlier. CHIP is part of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA). In May, the Trump administration proposed the cuts after the president expressed displeasure with the spending bill after signing it.
The biggest bang for our buck in government spending is CHIP, said ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen. For a relatively modest $14.5 billion, CHIP covers 9 million children and expectant mothers throughout our nation. CHIP and MACRA must be preserved to provide much-needed support for this vulnerable population and keep us on track toward 21st century cures and a wellness-based, value-driven healthcare system.
Both ACMSS and ACCDO support bipartisan solutions that maintain stability in the current U. S. healthcare system, while allowing for greater stimulus toward healthcare transformation, care, and cures. This framework of care is found through Physician/Certified Medical Scribe Specialists teams working together nationwide, filling current gaps in the system in the pursuit of wellness. ACMSS | ACCDO also support the newly proposed Choose Medicare Act, which will provide a new Medicare plan for people who are not currently eligible for Medicare, enabling the federal repository of basic healthcare with preventive care America is advocating for. This solidifies any concern in a bipartisan fashion of what currently exists today is built into Medicare, Part E.
More on s4story
- Truxx Finds its Footing in the Retail Market
- DuPage Board Candidate Supports Enriching Local Civics and Government Education in Local Schools
- DuPage Board Candidate Presents Ideas for Economic Development for the County
- Chevron Supports Anchorage Classrooms for 5th Year in a Row
- Hawkesmill Improves Premium Range of Camera Bags
- The International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) Opens Applications for $2,500 Scholarship
- New Website Compares Trump vs Obama Stock Performance
ACMSS is seeking the support of its non-profit mission of certification and annual compliance/recertification and continuing education for Certified Medical Scribe Specialists, while ACCDO seeks the charitable support of its advocacy, research, community events, scholarships and more.
The American College of Medical Scribe Specialists (ACMSS) is the nations only nonprofit professional society representing more than 23,000 Certified Medical Scribe Specialists in over 2,300 medical institutions. The ACMSS certification program meets current and proposed Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) certification requirements toward use of electronic health records. ACMSS advances the needs of the medical scribe industry through certification, public advocacy, secure innovative systems design, individualized and customized consulting, tailored webinars, and continuing scribe education for improved care coordination and patient-centric care toward wellness. ACMSS works independently in compliance with CMS to meet national goals and initiatives of MACRA. Certified Medical Scribe Specialists also meet the qualified people standard in Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT).
The American College of Clinical Documentation Outcomes is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving healthcare non-profit entities, non-profit organizations, accredited academic institutions, and the community at large, hosting meaningful conversations with physicians, clinicians, and patients about becoming involved, and creating meaningful connections and educational materials on improving 21st century clinical care. Activities are focused on charitable contributions, research, advocacy, events, and creating new educational material focused on evidence-based care and cures. Nutrition and holistic care are centerpieces along with the importance of reaching both clients and patients of the healthcare system.
More on s4story
- SOFTwarfare™ Continues Growth with Addition of acting-CFO and GSA Schedule Holder
- Nightstick Announces USB-556XL and USB-558XL Rechargeable Tactical Flashlights
- Lindal Launches New Nasal Actuator, Cyrano
- Management Team Expands to Support Growing Demand for Electronic Identity Solutions
- Chain.io Adds Vice President of Solutions
- 83Bar expands account management team with experienced client service talent
- Eleven Local Authors to Sign Books at Event
Please contact ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-987-3692 if you would like to support our efforts or have any questions regarding the ACMSS and ACCDO programs and/or materials.
CONTACT: Kristin Hagen, CMSS, CPHIMS
Executive Director, American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
American College of Medical Scribe Specialists, a 501(c)(6) Non-Profit Organization
333 City Blvd. West, Suite 1700
Source :American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
Latest on s4story
- M.O.U.N. Records CEO/Artist Chas Bronxson Wins Best Music Video 2018 at the Pocono Mountains Film Festival
- BlameItOnKway starring in his own new original comedy this fall
- Jazz in Pink: Women Making Music a Choice Celebrates 10 Years with Its First Annual Event, Featuring on the Panel Melissa Manchester
- Waldorf School of the Peninsula educates children for the future in Silicon Valley–Screen Free
- Veovo Appoints New Senior Market Executive and Sales Manager to Drive Growth and North American Market Expansion
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Food4Life Introduces Two New Chutney Products
- Author Joe Tennis To Have a Book Signing for Swamped!
- Joyce Gilliard to Receive the "Behind-the-Scenes" Award at the Beaufort International Film Festival
- Paul Sorvino To Receive the Pat Conroy Lifetime Achievement Award
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded US and international contracts totaling $2.0M
- New 200 g range added to popular 7298 triaxial accelerometer
- Book Publisher Launches Prompt and Draw Series for Young Storytellers
- Start a Quick Vehicle Appraisal Online with Your Car Sold Easy
- Don Roberto's Daughter Natasha - Book Review Consideration
- Digital Media Solutions Releases Automation Enhancements to Sparkroom, Giving Marketers More Control Over Lead Flow
- LeaderOne Announces Corporate Giving