Popular on s4story
- Contact WDTC for DOT training and compliance in Wisconsin
- Morven Museum & Garden "In Bloom" this Summer
- Colombian Actress Living Her Dream in Hollywood
- GSR2R Provide Tips to Enable Recruiters not to Get Overwhelmed This Year
- Ironside Human Resources Promotes Manny Rodriguez
- Alta Vista Technology Named One of America's Top 100 ERP VARS
- AGR & Pathfinder Direct Announce Strategic Partnership
- Famed Shorty Mack is Back with New Music, Shows and Philanthropy
- Author Bryan Alaspa announces horror short story collection "When the Night Comes Out" for
- Whale Shark Festival Schedule Isla Mujeres Mexico
In January, the omnibus spending bill was passed in which funding for CHIP was extended for 10 years after it was allowed to lapse three months earlier. CHIP is part of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA). In May, the Trump administration proposed the cuts after the president expressed displeasure with the spending bill after signing it.
The biggest bang for our buck in government spending is CHIP, said ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen. For a relatively modest $14.5 billion, CHIP covers 9 million children and expectant mothers throughout our nation. CHIP and MACRA must be preserved to provide much-needed support for this vulnerable population and keep us on track toward 21st century cures and a wellness-based, value-driven healthcare system.
Both ACMSS and ACCDO support bipartisan solutions that maintain stability in the current U. S. healthcare system, while allowing for greater stimulus toward healthcare transformation, care, and cures. This framework of care is found through Physician/Certified Medical Scribe Specialists teams working together nationwide, filling current gaps in the system in the pursuit of wellness. ACMSS | ACCDO also support the newly proposed Choose Medicare Act, which will provide a new Medicare plan for people who are not currently eligible for Medicare, enabling the federal repository of basic healthcare with preventive care America is advocating for. This solidifies any concern in a bipartisan fashion of what currently exists today is built into Medicare, Part E.
More on s4story
- Metal fabrication in Green Bay requires consistent high quality
- DTR provides on- and off-road heating equipment
- ASME Pressure Vessels manufactured by BEPeterson for use in the water filtration industry
- FALDP Fall Conference - 10/13/18
- DemandLab's Rhoan Morgan Launches Revenue Rebels Radio Podcast
- Calibration Laboratory adds the Pratt & Whitney 1000A Laser Interferometer as a Primary Standard
- Mach1 Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Automated Roadside Assistance App
ACMSS is seeking the support of its non-profit mission of certification and annual compliance/recertification and continuing education for Certified Medical Scribe Specialists, while ACCDO seeks the charitable support of its advocacy, research, community events, scholarships and more.
The American College of Medical Scribe Specialists (ACMSS) is the nations only nonprofit professional society representing more than 23,000 Certified Medical Scribe Specialists in over 2,300 medical institutions. The ACMSS certification program meets current and proposed Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) certification requirements toward use of electronic health records. ACMSS advances the needs of the medical scribe industry through certification, public advocacy, secure innovative systems design, individualized and customized consulting, tailored webinars, and continuing scribe education for improved care coordination and patient-centric care toward wellness. ACMSS works independently in compliance with CMS to meet national goals and initiatives of MACRA. Certified Medical Scribe Specialists also meet the qualified people standard in Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT).
The American College of Clinical Documentation Outcomes is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving healthcare non-profit entities, non-profit organizations, accredited academic institutions, and the community at large, hosting meaningful conversations with physicians, clinicians, and patients about becoming involved, and creating meaningful connections and educational materials on improving 21st century clinical care. Activities are focused on charitable contributions, research, advocacy, events, and creating new educational material focused on evidence-based care and cures. Nutrition and holistic care are centerpieces along with the importance of reaching both clients and patients of the healthcare system.
More on s4story
- Smet Construction Services makes your building employee-friendly
- Zach Callison Music Tour and EP Release
- NASA Awards a $127,000 STTR Research Grant to PADT and ASU for Advanced Research in 3D Printing
- Summer Season in High Gear as FairBridge Hotels Adds 10 New Locations Nationwide
- Dealer Teamwork Selected to Speak at 2018 Google Partners Growth Summit at Torrey Pines
- To inspect real estate, know the pitfalls
- Mitigation of construction project management
Please contact ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-987-3692 if you would like to support our efforts or have any questions regarding the ACMSS and ACCDO programs and/or materials.
CONTACT: Kristin Hagen, CMSS, CPHIMS
Executive Director, American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
American College of Medical Scribe Specialists, a 501(c)(6) Non-Profit Organization
333 City Blvd. West, Suite 1700
Source :American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
Latest on s4story
- Ebiquity-owned Analytics Consultancy Stratigent Undergoes Rebrand
- HRHumor.com website debuts as an online community for funny human resources stories
- Music2Deal @Music2Deal Features and Advertising Campaigns
- Brooklyn Juice Man Defends Restaurant Jeff Sessions Picture May Put Out Of Business
- IOTech to Develop EdgeX Foundry Community Demonstrator
- Healthcare Futurist Helen Figge Named Chief Strategy Officer at MedicaSoft
- Coaching for A Life Worth Living launches in Northern Virginia
- How to Build a Time Machine - a Kickstarter project
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans offering $1,000 guarantee that it can beat other lenders' pricing
- ATD Awards the Houston Chapter Chapter of the Month Honor for August 2018
- indieOn Connects Music to the Blockchain and Creates Better Experiences for Artists and Music Fans
- Of Golems, Short Stories, and a Mini-Memoir
- 1st Annual Latino/Hispanic Automotive Dealer Workshop
- The Movers Moving & Storage, Tampa Based Moving Company, Announces New Storage Specials
- Monsanto Roundup Verdict is Great News For Four Georgia Landscapers Who Developed Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma After Using Roundup Herbicide
- Code Ninjas Libertyville teaches kids to code by building video games!
- Ponos Capital LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 5,952,381 Shares of Capital Stock of Campbell Soup Company
- The New Home Company Hosts 6th Annual Charity Golf Tournment Benefitting HomeAid Sacramento
- Entrinsik Becomes Oracle PartnerNetwork Gold Level Partner