Popular on s4story
- Study On What Link Building Works in Year 2019
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Doug Carter invited to join Dallas Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Word Masala announces its First Collection Award 2019
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- UVify and SPH Engineering form strategic partnership to deliver ultimate lightshow drone solution
- RefRatings: Where Sports Fans Make the Call
- A Silver Award for Author Lisa Connors
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
S For Story/10336890
In January, the omnibus spending bill was passed in which funding for CHIP was extended for 10 years after it was allowed to lapse three months earlier. CHIP is part of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA). In May, the Trump administration proposed the cuts after the president expressed displeasure with the spending bill after signing it.
The biggest bang for our buck in government spending is CHIP, said ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen. For a relatively modest $14.5 billion, CHIP covers 9 million children and expectant mothers throughout our nation. CHIP and MACRA must be preserved to provide much-needed support for this vulnerable population and keep us on track toward 21st century cures and a wellness-based, value-driven healthcare system.
Both ACMSS and ACCDO support bipartisan solutions that maintain stability in the current U. S. healthcare system, while allowing for greater stimulus toward healthcare transformation, care, and cures. This framework of care is found through Physician/Certified Medical Scribe Specialists teams working together nationwide, filling current gaps in the system in the pursuit of wellness. ACMSS | ACCDO also support the newly proposed Choose Medicare Act, which will provide a new Medicare plan for people who are not currently eligible for Medicare, enabling the federal repository of basic healthcare with preventive care America is advocating for. This solidifies any concern in a bipartisan fashion of what currently exists today is built into Medicare, Part E.
More on S For Story
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- University of Alabama Staff Hosts Book Signing
ACMSS is seeking the support of its non-profit mission of certification and annual compliance/recertification and continuing education for Certified Medical Scribe Specialists, while ACCDO seeks the charitable support of its advocacy, research, community events, scholarships and more.
The American College of Medical Scribe Specialists (ACMSS) is the nations only nonprofit professional society representing more than 23,000 Certified Medical Scribe Specialists in over 2,300 medical institutions. The ACMSS certification program meets current and proposed Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) certification requirements toward use of electronic health records. ACMSS advances the needs of the medical scribe industry through certification, public advocacy, secure innovative systems design, individualized and customized consulting, tailored webinars, and continuing scribe education for improved care coordination and patient-centric care toward wellness. ACMSS works independently in compliance with CMS to meet national goals and initiatives of MACRA. Certified Medical Scribe Specialists also meet the qualified people standard in Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT).
The American College of Clinical Documentation Outcomes is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving healthcare non-profit entities, non-profit organizations, accredited academic institutions, and the community at large, hosting meaningful conversations with physicians, clinicians, and patients about becoming involved, and creating meaningful connections and educational materials on improving 21st century clinical care. Activities are focused on charitable contributions, research, advocacy, events, and creating new educational material focused on evidence-based care and cures. Nutrition and holistic care are centerpieces along with the importance of reaching both clients and patients of the healthcare system.
More on S For Story
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Author Launches Highly Anticipated New Novel
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Save the Date: You Are Cordially Invited to the Heartbreak!
- Smartlogic Assures of High-Quality IT Support & IT Services for Business Auckland
Please contact ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen directly at email@example.com or 800-987-3692 if you would like to support our efforts or have any questions regarding the ACMSS and ACCDO programs and/or materials.
CONTACT: Kristin Hagen, CMSS, CPHIMS
Executive Director, American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
American College of Medical Scribe Specialists, a 501(c)(6) Non-Profit Organization
333 City Blvd. West, Suite 1700
Source :American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
Filed Under: Health
Latest on S For Story
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- "Inspector Stanford's Conversion" by Sam Napier is published
- New Title from Deerbrook Editions
- Misfortune, Bullies and Magical Adventures Await In "Camp Strange" By Author Renee Perez
- Take An Entertaining, Tense Ride Into A World Of Lavish Criminals and Intrigue In "The Partners"
- BREAKING NEWS Stephen King's Revival Signed Special Edition Preorder on DarkRegions.com
- Florida's Largest Solar Company Advanced Green Technologies Acquires MSC Electric
- Postal Advocate Inc. Hits Over $50 Million In Client Savings!
- Discover grants service provider accreditation to Payhuddle to perform D-PAS Terminal End-to-End Certifications
- LBD Marketing gets Facebook Ads Phone Consultation Service
- Baby Food and Infant Formula Market Expected to cross US$ 69 Billion by 2023
- GIIB Music Group and Hip Hop Artist CREMSON Proudly Present his Debut Hit Single "SAYING NOTHING"
- Software Leader Axiros Reports Strong Interest In Connect America Fund Test Program
- Allison Eden Studios announces fashion brand inspired by mosaic artwork for interior design with launch party at Bloomingdale's Thurs. 5/16
- Heated embossing rollers are key to thermal bonding applications
- Mensa Hosts Symposium on How Privacy Rights Intersect with Technology
- Ksenia Rychtycka Re-Releases Debut Collection
- Right Cars commences car rental operations in Turkey
- San Antonio Schools Install 340,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- Surprising Elements and Twists in Big Red