Popular on s4story
- Reiki Healing Centers in Toronto
- Katrina Walker Is "Unbreakable"
- Acclaimed Author Reveals the Secrets to Never Argue About Money Again
- The Break of Dawn: Collection of Poems by UK Born - Jamaican Writer, Fiona B Wright
- Author Kaye Park Hinckley Releases New Southern Gothic Novel - The Distance Between High and Low
- Francisco A. Perez Publishes Journal to Encourage Wisdom and Inspiration
- Expert Tips on MBA School Short-listing
- New Book: Separated, Acting Badly by Barbara Flores. The Bad-Behavior-Mom Every Mother Will Love
- Need for Conveyance Solicitors in Newport
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
S For Story/10337989
Its a little known fact that many skin and body care products are made up of a high percentage of water anywhere from 60-80% of the formula yet this silent ingredient is used to do little more than help mix the remaining ingredients together and determine the viscosity. And, even though water is so hydrating, it is incompatible with skin because our pores are constantly producing oil, and water and oil do not mix. So, the ingredient that makes up the majority of skincare products does little for our skin until now! When a product is formulated with the revolutionary HydrO18 Activated Water, instead of regular deionized water, clinical studies have shown it hydrates skin up to 41% more.
More on S For Story
- What it takes to study Australian Administrative Law
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
HydrO18 Activated Water is water that has been treated with a patented process and blend of ingredients from nature to mimic the lipid profile of the skin, says Chris Jordan, President of JRX Biotechnology Inc. We were able to change water from being incompatible with the skin to being bio-compatible. Its still water it looks like water and acts like water (it still mixes the other ingredients together) and now it also hydrates the skin, feeds the skin with nutrients, and is a more sustainable water, making the formula it is used in eco-friendly and ultra-hydrating, backed by multiple clinical studies. adds Jordan.
Apriori Beautys Celloxylin® Moisture Extreme, Hydrating Mask blends the benefits of JRXs Activated Water with other key ingredients including Hyaluronic acid, Shea butter, Coconut oil, Goji Berry, Jojoba, Green Tea and Resveratrol, to name a few to bring ultimate hydration and moisture to the skin. Available online at aprioribeauty.com or via Apriori Beautys network of independent Consultants Item #036, 1.7 fl oz | 50 g, $65 > http://bit.ly/2MtlhQ9
More on S For Story
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Heroes Media Group Launches New Book Publishing Services
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- Threat Tec Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner In 2019 American Business Awards®
Apriori Beauty LLC was founded in 2008 with the mission to create beauty through innovative products, passionate people and personal success. Our products are created with all things good innovation and botanicals, and nothing bad no toxic, controversial or unnecessary ingredients. Ingredient safety has always been Apriority, thats why each product is developed under the strict safety guidelines of the EU Cosmetics Directive the legislative basis for the manufacture of cosmetic products in the European Union, and the basis for Apriori Beautys self-regulation here in the U.S., where guidelines are less stringent.
Apriori Beauty LLC
26651 Cabot Rd, Suite A
Source :Apriori Beauty LLC
Latest on S For Story
- ERS electronic Introduces Bernd Krafthoefer as The Americas Sales and Marketing Director
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- Sentri - Access Governance Control, Access Management Solutions
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Why Seek Yahoo Phone Number?
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Protein Ingredients Market Size Expected to Reach US$ 44.9 Billion by 2024 - IMARCGroup.com
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Mystic Ink Publishing Releases The Audio Book Of "DreamLand ", Winner Of The Independent Ebook Award
- Soul Sleep Cycle comes to mind-bending conclusion
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- Murder and Mystery in the City of Light
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- Understand the Meaning and Importance of Family, Love and Forgiveness in "Gideon's Ghost"
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- War, Orphaned Children and The Second Coming of The Ku Klux Klan Featured In "The Yellowwood Tree"
- Brighton Publishing releases "An International Affair" from novelist Arnold Scarpati
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- AIRS Conference Barcelona Invites for May 31st