Popular on s4story
- Reach for It because Y.O.U.is Worth It - Discover how to Rock your LIfe with Face Forward You Radio 667
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- Claudiu Murgan will attend 'Word On The Street' on Sept 22, 2019 - Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- The UPS Store names Avanti Press, Inc. its 2019 Vendor of the Year
- Develop A Healthier, More Satisfying Lifestyle With The "Easy Sugar Break-Up" By Rena Greenberg
- Liberty Dollar Network Is Buying Products and Overstocks
- James Bond 25 filming in the Faroe Islands
- #HackAutism 2019 Powered by Microsoft
- G. Ernest Smith and Porkchop Publishing announce Angel Dark
S For Story/10390832
The two-day event saw thousands of global attendees from across the blockchain and crypto industries, offering plentiful networking opportunities. BiKi attracted a lot of industry attention and the team was able to secure promising upcoming projects as well as partnerships from the consistent turnout at the BiKi booth.
BiKi also made a huge splash organizing the biggest blockchain after-party of the week, held at Ce La Vi, Singapore's landmark rooftop bar destination, commanding iconic views of the stunning Marina Bay cityscape. Opening to an hour-long queue, the event was packed with more than 500 guests throughout the evening, with industry specialists from all around the world. Together with partners Chainup, Node Capital and FBG Capital, the founding and executive team of BiKi welcomed the dynamic party-goers from the industry.
Du Jun, founding partner of Node Capital and Jinse Finance stated, "I'm gratified to see that BiKi has now entrenched itself firmly in Singapore and is expanding its network and capabilities in the robust Singapore economic landscape. It is my wish to see the Singapore government and institutions learning more about blockchain technology and grasping the advantages of implementing this technology as it can truly bring about a high level efficiency, not to mention sheer convenience in our daily lives. I look forward to seeing the government and ministries supporting this immensely valuable technology and industry."
More on S For Story
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- Two Central Illinois Authors Enter Semi-Finals for International Award
- British superhero novel sequel DIE FAMOUS launches on Amazon Kindle!
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
Speaking on the trends in both the blockchain and cryptocurrency spheres, founder of BiKi.com, Winter said, "The industry is still immature and a defined infrastructure has not yet been laid down. I believe BiKi has a chance to become a part of that industry infrastructure and have a hand in writing the 'rulebook'. The next year will see us expending our energy and resources towards implementing our globalization initiatives. We warmly welcome all who wish to sincerely cooperate with us and take the necessary steps to drive this industry progression further forward."
BiKi.com Southeast Asia CEO, Ethan elaborated, "Today we saw BiKi and Chainup organizing the biggest blockchain party at Singapore Consensus Week. We are delighted we have been able to generate so much industry buzz and excitement around our young exchange and would like to highlight that at BiKi, we choose to surround ourselves with high quality networks and resources. As we proceed next to London, then to Korea Blockchain Week, followed by Delta Summit, Devcon in Japan, Malta AI Summit, Blockchain Life in Moscow, and finally return to Blockchain Week in Singapore with the Coinmarketcap Conference, then Blockshow and Singapore Fintech Festival, we will be attending the best global conventions for the remaining months of the year and welcome our friends and networks to join us on this trip and enjoy the journey with us as we continue to highlight the importance of community and creating quality networks and resources. Stay tuned!"
Founder of FBG Capital, which is under Sequoia Capital, Vincent Zhou chimed in, "BiKi's growth in the past year has been tremendous, certainly a leading exchange in China and Asia. Their operations team is very active and we are happy to partner with BiKi today for such a spectacular event with so many guests. We look forward to seeing BiKi's continued growth and for more opportunities to collaborate with such a dynamic organization."
More on S For Story
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
BiKi x ChainUP Private Yacht Party: Exchange the Future II
The after-party was followed the next day by an exclusive yacht party themed "Exchange the Future II", organized for the top 50 leaders and influencers in the space. Hosted by BiKi and Chainup, the yacht event was attended by CEOs from esteemed blockchain VCs and projects like Node Capital, Chain Partners and Jetcoin, as well as press from Coindesk and Bitcoin Magazine. Hailing from more than 10 different countries such as Singapore, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, India and the western markets, the yacht party invitees gathered to discuss the latest blockchain developments whilst enjoying a mid-autumn festival celebration amidst the scenic yacht views.
Needless to say, more forged partnerships and deals can be expected from the intense networking at Singapore Consensus Week and certainly more upcoming news from the young exchange as it continues in its global expansion.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 220 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused onproviding the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on S For Story
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Ardor Learning Launches myEnglish Mobile App
- Attn: Book Publishers: Here is some information about Seven "Next Big Things" in the Book Business
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens its 30th Center in Griffin, GA
- Shuj Roswell Lands Another Full Length Album, 'Setting Fire To The Stars'
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info
- FantasyEsports.gg and Razer Announce Global Partnership to Deliver Innovative and Rewarding Fantasy Esports Platform
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Phillips Industries on Master of Quality Award
- LA Femme International Film Festival Presents Special Screening of SONY Pictures Classics "FRANKIE" Followed by Q&A with Brett King
- US Army Veteran Places His Boots on The Ground – Acumentrics Places Power in His Backpack!
- The Tales and Princesses Series
- Jan-Carol Publishing Releases Winter Anthology
- Mental Health Care Will Radically Alter In The 21st Century
- Brand New Releases From Dusty Saddle Publishing Mark The Beginning Of A Brand New Wave Of Hitmakers
- Sailboat Struck by Lightning in the Virgin Islands
- Cloud Management Suite Beats Industry Average with Outstanding Customer Support Satisfaction Results
- #1 Bestselling True Crime Book "The Girls Are Gone" Launch Audiobook; Debuts at #1
- Serial Entrepreneur Ramesh Dontha's New Book "The 60 Minute Startup" Is The Modern Entrepreneur's Roadmap To Start A Business In 30 Days Or Less
- Macadamian Awarded 2019 Eurostars Eureka Project Award for Innovation