Popular on s4story
- Kansas City Author Top Ten Global Finalist Second Year in a Row
- Horror Writers Association Announces Diversity Grant Program
- New 'Spirited' Book Gives Teens A Sense of Adventure During Pandemic
- American Fiction Award honors Family Saga
- Is the sacrifice of one man, and his family, justified in order to save humanity?
- Tiffany Reisz Returns to USA Today Bestselling Godwicks Romance Series with 'The Pearl'
- The Love of Acting, New Interview Series About Acting, Launches on YouTube
- Author Bryson Thompson releases "How Angels Are Made", a children's book about loss and healing
- Arrow Organics Commits to Science Based Full Spectrum Blends By Partnering with Ivy League Scientist
- SIMCO Mining Targets South American Resources Sector
S For Story/10395561
In some cases, the keyboard stops working entirely. Whereas, in other cases, some of the keys might stop responding. Even you might encounter that a wrong letter is being typed when you press a key on the keyboard.
Now all these problems can occur due to several reasons which we are going to discuss in this article. We will even mention some solutions to fix this issue on your own. But, you must go for your Lenovo laptop keyboard replacement if none of the solutions can help you to fix the issue. So, let's move on to the main section of this article.
Troubleshooting Hacks to Fix a Non-functional Keyboard:
You can try to fix your keyboard by using the following solutions:
Solution 1: Restart Your Laptop
More on S For Story
- Mysterious Author Finally Reveals His TRUE Identity
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Mango Animate Unveils an Animation Maker for Everyone
- Caribbean Humor Novel Returns Readers To The Quirky Side Of Paradise
- New from All Due Respect: BLOOD BY CHOICE by Rob Pierce
1. Remove all external devices connected to your laptop and shut down the system.
2. If the laptop refuses to turn off, then forcefully shut it down by holding down the Power button for a few seconds.
3. Unplug the power cord from the power outlet and take out the laptop battery.
4. Wait until the remaining battery is drained from your laptop.
5. After a few minutes, reinsert the battery and turn on the laptop.
6. Type something to check the condition of the keyboard.
Solution 2: Update the Keyboard Driver
The BIOS inside the laptop stores default drivers which are initialized when the device fails to find compatible drivers for your device. Thus, use this method to rule out the probability that the keyboard has an incompatible or corrupted driver.
1. Press the Windows key and 'R' simultaneously on the keyboard.
2. Type 'devmgmt.msc' into the Run dialog box and press 'Enter.'
3. As Device Manager opens, expands the 'Keyboards' section.
4. Locate your laptop keyboard, right-click on it and choose 'Uninstall' from the drop-down menu.
More on S For Story
- The Revenue Accelerator: Donna S. Bellinger announced as new Business Sales, Speaker and Author-Coach PR star client at Beneficience.com
- 'Sensual' is Out and Fans Go Ecstatic Seeing Heather Fay at Her Best
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
5. Click 'OK' on the resulting popup to confirm the uninstallation.
6. Restart the system so that it can reinstall the correct driver automatically.
7. In case, the laptop fails to find the correct driver, open a web browser and visit the manufacturer's website.
8. Enter your laptop's model number and look for the keyboard driver.
9. If the driver is available, then download and install it on your laptop.
10. Now, return to the Device Manager window and right-click on the empty space.
11. Select 'Search for hardware changes' on your laptop.
12. If the laptop detects hardware changes with the keyboard, then it will display the same on the monitor.
13. Check whether the keyboard contains a yellow mark next to it or not.
14. If the keyboard has an exclamation mark, then right-click on it and choose 'Update Driver.'
15. The keyboard driver installed on your PC will be automatically updated.
16. After completing this process, recheck the keyboard.
Method 3: Perform a System
This solution works when the keyboard stops working after a Windows update. Go here for complete repair Solution.
Latest on S For Story
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Veteran-Owned Publishing Firm Begins PREORDER Sales of NEW Groundbreaking Marketing Guidebook for Transitioning Military Members, Spouses & Veterans
- Design Competition Seeks Creative Interventions to Bring Visitors Back to Main Streets This Winter
- Marc Flanagan to work with IOTech Systems to help develop Partner Ecosystem and go-to-market strategy
- Coming in October from Down & Out Books: RATTLESNAKE RODEO by Nick Kolakowski
- During the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA 75) CAF America Highlights Charitable Giving Related to COVID-19 and Sustainable Development Goals
- Judith Keim Releases New Holiday Romance - Christmas Kisses
- Authors adapt to 3-Day Novel Contest amidst pandemic, wildfires and hurricanes
- La Duke's Third Book Takes On Business Beyond Safety
- Debra Fredette Publishes First Book, My Refuge: Finding Peace and Strength in Uncertainty
- Greenleaf's Director of Business Development, Kesley Smith Selected as PW Star
- Pantora Launches Chic Glamorous Ready To Wear Line
- Ideanomics Reports 503 EV Units Processed for July & August an Increase from Q2
- La Duke Contributes to Landmark Global Book
- Weber Facial Plastic Surgery Ranks No. 3972 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Talent Concierge® continues to add Hallmark Talent to their Most Requested Speaking Roster – New Premium Content From Today's Most Daring Minds
- Elevate the Future Lends a Helping Hand to Struggling Small Businesses