Popular on s4story
- Reach for It because Y.O.U.is Worth It - Discover how to Rock your LIfe with Face Forward You Radio 574
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- Claudiu Murgan will attend 'Word On The Street' on Sept 22, 2019 - Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- James Bond 25 filming in the Faroe Islands
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- The UPS Store names Avanti Press, Inc. its 2019 Vendor of the Year
- Liberty Dollar Network Is Buying Products and Overstocks
- Develop A Healthier, More Satisfying Lifestyle With The "Easy Sugar Break-Up" By Rena Greenberg
- #HackAutism 2019 Powered by Microsoft
S For Story/10380779
Request for a sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/n-hexane-technical-material-market-report/requestsample
The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "N-Hexane Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023", finds that the global n-hexane market reached a volume of 2.64 Million Tons in 2017, exhibiting a CAGR of around 3% during 2010-2017. N-hexane is an aliphatic hydrocarbon which is present in petroleum, forming one of the main constituents of petroleum ether and naphtha. Also known as hexane and hexyl hydride, it is a clear colourless liquid with an odour similar to that of petroleum. Majority of n-hexane is obtained from petroleum mixtures through controlled fractional distillation and other refinery-based processes. Owing to its distinct properties, it is used as an organic solvent in the extraction of cooking oils, such as soybean, cottonseed, rapeseed, etc., and other applications such as in the production of rubber, pharmaceutical, perfume, footwear, leather, textiles, furniture and painting.
More on S For Story
- Wizard World Teams With Madison Reading Project On Comic Book Program at Wizard World, Oct. 25-27
- Canadian Technology Startup Program Selects California-based New Frontier Aerospace for its 2019/20 Cohort
- "Fury's Child" by Geoffrey Abrahams is published by New Generation Publishing
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You"
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
Highlights of the global n-hexane market:
Growing demand for refined oils remains the key growth-inducing factor.
Edible oil extraction is the largest end-use segment.
Asia-Pacific represents the largest region.
N-hexane is one of the primary solvents used in vegetable oil extraction. The market is largely driven by the rapidly growing demand for refined oils on account of population growth, increasing disposable income and health consciousness, particularly in the developing regions. Additionally, growing population has also resulted in a huge demand for industrial and chemical products made using n-hexane such as leather, paint, polypropylene, rubber, etc. Moreover, aging population, changing lifestyle and rising number of chronic diseases has boosted the pharmaceutical industry, which has further augmented the demand for n-hexane globally. Despite these factors, the market is restrained by the volatile nature of n-hexane which can lead to several problems; fluctuations in the prices of raw materials; and rising environmental concerns. According to the report, the market is expected to reach a volume of 3 Million Tons by 2023.
More on S For Story
- New Book Redefines Recovery with Practical Coping Skills
- 10 things to consider before choosing a Horizontal Laminar Flow Hood
- How to choose right Glove boxes for laboratory
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/n-hexane-technical-material-market-report
Insights on Market Segmentation:
1. Edible oil extraction
3. Industrial solvents
4. Adhesive formulation
1. Asia Pacific
3. North America
4. Middle East and Africa
5. Latin America
Latest on S For Story
- US Army Veteran Places His Boots on The Ground – Acumentrics Places Power in His Backpack!
- The Tales and Princesses Series
- Jan-Carol Publishing Releases Winter Anthology
- Mental Health Care Will Radically Alter In The 21st Century
- Brand New Releases From Dusty Saddle Publishing Mark The Beginning Of A Brand New Wave Of Hitmakers
- Sailboat Struck by Lightning in the Virgin Islands
- Cloud Management Suite Beats Industry Average with Outstanding Customer Support Satisfaction Results
- #1 Bestselling True Crime Book "The Girls Are Gone" Launch Audiobook; Debuts at #1
- Serial Entrepreneur Ramesh Dontha's New Book "The 60 Minute Startup" Is The Modern Entrepreneur's Roadmap To Start A Business In 30 Days Or Less
- Macadamian Awarded 2019 Eurostars Eureka Project Award for Innovation
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client 24 Hour Home Care for Being Honored by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
- Gardening Expert John Robert Beaudry Releases New Home And Garden Book - Garden Sanctuary
- 83bar publishes eight new reports from its Patient Activation market research
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 17 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q3 2019
- Spin Rewriter 10 sets the content marketing world alight with its latest release
- Australian Singer Andrew Farstar Advanced On Two Global Airplay Charts With 'Day by Day'
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2020 Winners
- Upcoming Book Release: Agony: Suffering Yesterday, Entertaining Today
- HALLOWEEN RAFFLE Over $1,000 in Prizes from Dark Regions Press Happening Now on DarkRegions.com
- "When the Heart Speaks, Listen: Discovering Inner Wisdom" Now Available In Audiobook Format