Popular on s4story
- Harmon Tops The Bestsellers List and Scores Two #1 hits!!!
- Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Horror Romance Novel, His Final Girl
- Children's Book about Zombie Apocalypse
- Organized Packing and Moving by Navi Mumbai
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
- Author Susan Mac Nicol Releases New Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
- Recognized Service Providers at Your Door for Smoother Move
- Author Stephen Perkins Releases New Sci-fi Fantasy Thriller, Sky Parlor
- Author and Dad To Host Signing for New Book About Losing Son to Depression
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
S For Story/10380779
Request for a sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/n-hexane-technical-material-market-report/requestsample
The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "N-Hexane Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023", finds that the global n-hexane market reached a volume of 2.64 Million Tons in 2017, exhibiting a CAGR of around 3% during 2010-2017. N-hexane is an aliphatic hydrocarbon which is present in petroleum, forming one of the main constituents of petroleum ether and naphtha. Also known as hexane and hexyl hydride, it is a clear colourless liquid with an odour similar to that of petroleum. Majority of n-hexane is obtained from petroleum mixtures through controlled fractional distillation and other refinery-based processes. Owing to its distinct properties, it is used as an organic solvent in the extraction of cooking oils, such as soybean, cottonseed, rapeseed, etc., and other applications such as in the production of rubber, pharmaceutical, perfume, footwear, leather, textiles, furniture and painting.
More on S For Story
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Scholastic Publishing Celebrating 41 Years
- Pallamary Publishing Releases "After Midnight A Collection of Short Stories" by R.L. "Pete" Peterson
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
Highlights of the global n-hexane market:
Growing demand for refined oils remains the key growth-inducing factor.
Edible oil extraction is the largest end-use segment.
Asia-Pacific represents the largest region.
N-hexane is one of the primary solvents used in vegetable oil extraction. The market is largely driven by the rapidly growing demand for refined oils on account of population growth, increasing disposable income and health consciousness, particularly in the developing regions. Additionally, growing population has also resulted in a huge demand for industrial and chemical products made using n-hexane such as leather, paint, polypropylene, rubber, etc. Moreover, aging population, changing lifestyle and rising number of chronic diseases has boosted the pharmaceutical industry, which has further augmented the demand for n-hexane globally. Despite these factors, the market is restrained by the volatile nature of n-hexane which can lead to several problems; fluctuations in the prices of raw materials; and rising environmental concerns. According to the report, the market is expected to reach a volume of 3 Million Tons by 2023.
More on S For Story
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- "Hate Me Now, Love Me Later" - Coach Featured in 'Last Chance U' Pens New Book
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/n-hexane-technical-material-market-report
Insights on Market Segmentation:
1. Edible oil extraction
3. Industrial solvents
4. Adhesive formulation
1. Asia Pacific
3. North America
4. Middle East and Africa
5. Latin America
Latest on S For Story
- Coming in October from Down & Out Books: THE EYES OF TEXAS edited by Michael Bracken
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Wizard World Teams With Book 'Em On Book Donation Program In Pittsburgh
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- Rockford, Illinois Cemetery Book Set For 815 Day Release
- New Book 'Patient or Profit: Where Is The Love?' What We Really Need To Talk About
- Arizona Humanities Names Author Katrina Shawver a Road Scholar for 2019-2021
- Upgrade Your Fun Time 3.0! Don't Miss Out, Okay? Go to #ShoppingMoneyPR.com
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- MECA Solutions' corrugating adhesive rolls help optimize glue use
- Bellissima Publishing, LLC Publishes New Book By Stephen Clickner!
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry
- Author, Claudiu Murgan, has been named Vice President of the newly founded Authorpedia.org
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- "Deep Rough" is the 11th White-Knuckle Thriller from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Captivating Children's Story Illustrates The Power Of Teamwork