Popular on s4story
- Buy Exceptional Quality Products at Great Prices from Better Values USA
- Personalized the Packaging with "Custom Printed Boxes"
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Horror Author Brooklyn Ann Releases New Novel - His Scream Queen
- New Release! In the Mind of Magoo by John Kaniecki is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Piedmont Authors Network Releases COVID-19 Relief Anthology
- Mediate This! A New Divorce, Paternity and Conflict Resolution Podcast with Matthew Brickman, Sydney Mitchell
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
S For Story/10398179
Roses are Blind, with a trailer of over 2.5 million views, is sweeping Film Festivals by storm around the country, winning many awards which includes: "Best NYC Short" at the International New York Film Festival, "Best Short Film" as well as "Best Actress" at the Chautauqua International Film Festival, "Best Score" at the Silver State Film Festival, Las Vegas, "Best Young Filmmaker USA" at the Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival, "Best Editing" at the Marina del Rey Film Festival. It has been also an Official Selection at the Orlando Film Festival.
More on S For Story
- Swauger Pediatric Dentistry Announced to be Back Serving Patients
- 50,000 TV Channels at $0 with OLA TV APK Download? Are you serious?
- Marketing: How To Plan Public Relations in South Korea?
- Cornwall, Ontario Artist Publishes Memoir
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
Roses are Blind is based on the true life story of Wendy J. White. During her junior year of pre‑med at Columbia University, Julie Janson, rescues a homeless woman's dog out of a train track so her roommate recommends she goes to a famous psychic for guidance. In her meeting with Mr. Spellings, the Janson family secret is revealed. When going home to question her parents, they make sure their secret stays with her.
The star studded cast of Roses are Blind include Christina Jolie Breza as Julie Janson, a television, theatre and movie actress who also produced the short; Gui Agustini, as Dr. Mayer, a multi-media film, television and theatre actor who also directed, produced and co-wrote Roses are Blind; Daniel Davis, as Addison Spellings, is best known for portraying Niles the Butler, on the Television sitcom, The Nanny and as Professor Moriarty on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Davis was nominated for a Best Actor Tony Award for his role in David Hirson's Broadway play Wrong Mountain; Boyd Gains, as Uncle Oscar, four time Tony Award and three time Drama Desk Award winning actor; Kathleen McNenny as Ruth Janson, an acclaimed Broadway, film and television actress; William W. Warren, as Ted Janson, a theatre and commercial actor; and Purva Bedi, as Yolanda Ramirez, a 2019 Drama Desk Award winner for her work in Dance Nation and her role in Sully with Tom Hanks, an actress of film, television and theater.
More on S For Story
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
Wendy White, Executive Producer and creator, states "Roses are Blind is intended to expose misdiagnosis throughout the nation and the struggle for normalcy in a world that quickly judges and inflames reality." She adds, "New Light Productions and PowerCouple Productions are creating cutting edge films from the heart in an age where truth is revealed and empowered."
Gui Agustini – Producer – PowerCouple Productions
864-344-6488 (office) email@example.com
Wendy White, Executive Producer – New Light Productions LLC
954-829-0638 (office) firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed Under: Entertainment
Latest on S For Story
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Servant Leadership: The Answer to America's Sickness
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Lost Helix is the Key to it All
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- New Hampshire Company Offers Technology to Automate Social Distance Monitoring and Contact Tracing
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- Love Loss Light: Illuminating the Path Through Grief Wins 2020 IndieReader Discovery Award for Aging/Death & Dying
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- Ron Roecker's Self-Published Debut "Why Ball Wouldn't Bounce" Joins Dr. Seuss, Jimmy Kimmel on "Best Children's Books of All Time" List