Popular on s4story
- Miniature Doll: Create Miniature Figure Gift for the Loved One
- Author Bob Brink Releases New Legal Thriller - Blood on Their Hands
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- New Book Series by Bat Maxwell
- New Book Release, Overachieving AF: Overachieving Failures and The Lessons It Teaches
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
S For Story/10399706
GM Books works closely with both first-time as well as experienced authors and provides the support in turning manuscripts into books, avoiding the rejection letters and delays from major publishers. By working with GM Books, the author becomes a participant in the publishing process in which small quantity press runs are treated with the same attention as large quantities. The author is given three choices of compensation, Collaborative giving the author a 50% royalty; Hybrid at 30% and traditional publishing with a 10% royalty.
Anita and William Dorich formed GMbooks.com when their independent publishing company was a cottage industry. In the early 1990's, GM was the first publisher of eBooks on CD Disks in California with 9 digital camera eBooks by author Peter iNova. Two of them were best-sellers. In 2008, GM was first to publish a "press & play" children's book, This Bible Talks by Pamela Fisher. GMBooks introduced "open-flat" perfect bound books to the California market with The Road Atlas by Richard Saul Wurman. GM then went on to produced 48 city guide titles with Richard Wurman under his Access Press trademark.
More on S For Story
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Carroll Center for the Blind's New Book Offers Guidance for Web Browsing Using Screen Readers
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- New Release! A Vegetable Garden is Not For Cows is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
GM's innovative approach to first-time authors and the concept of Collaborative and Hybrid Publishing has a proud history of over 900 titles including: Witness to War: Images of the Persian Gulf War which won a Pulitzer prize for The Los Angeles Times. Media Cleansing: Dirty Reporting on the Bosnian Civil War by award winning journalist Peter Brock, Nuclear Lies, Deceptions and Hypocrisies by Nuclear Scientist, Mehdi Sarram, published in 2015, three weeks before President Obama signed the Nuclear Agreement with Iran.
Noteworthy titles include: The 1984 Los Angeles Summer Games for ARCO, The Calgary Winter Games for ABC Sports; The Barcelona Summer Games for Simon & Schuster, Understanding Money and Markets for the Wall Street Journal, and Investing in the 90's for Fortune Magazine—all Best-Sellers.
Filed Under: Books
Latest on S For Story
- Velda Brotherton Promotes Her Women's Fiction Novel - Beyond the Moon
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Out now! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!
- Out now!! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- BOOK RELEASE--Pairs With Life by John Taylor
- Book Release--Moon In Bastet by E.S. Danon
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- SRM's pilot offerings on du platform: Russian kids channels Tiji Russia and Gulli Girl to the UAE
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Metro-Atlanta Community Leader Announces Release of Inspirational Journal
- News:Project Management and Product Development Author, Jon M Quigley Launches New Book
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Southern California Native Stephen DesBrisay Prepares for New Book Release, 'THE PRINCESS Guardian of the Secret'
- ThunderForge Pubs release of fantasy fiction title, The Uniting of the Small World in eBook