Popular on s4story
- Miniature Doll: Create Miniature Figure Gift for the Loved One
- Author Bob Brink Releases New Legal Thriller - Blood on Their Hands
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- New Book Release, Overachieving AF: Overachieving Failures and The Lessons It Teaches
- New Book Series by Bat Maxwell
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Archaeology, Israel, and Relationships Featured in Olga Sushinsky's Debut Novel FINDING MYSELF
S For Story/10400117
GM Books works closely with both first-time as well as experienced authors and provides the support in turning manuscripts into books, avoiding the rejection letters and delays from major publishers. By working with GM Books, the author becomes a participant in the publishing process in which small quantity press runs are treated with the same attention as large quantities. The author is given three choices of compensation, Collaborative giving the author a 50% royalty; Hybrid at 30% and traditional publishing with a 10% royalty.
Anita and William Dorich formed GMbooks.com when their independent publishing company was a cottage industry. In the early 1990's, GM was the first publisher of eBooks on CD Disks in California with 9 digital camera eBooks by author Peter iNova. Two of them were best-sellers. In 2008, GM was first to publish a "press & play" children's book, This Bible Talks by Pamela Fisher. GMBooks introduced "open-flat" perfect bound books to the California market with The Road Atlas by Richard Saul Wurman. GM then went on to produced 48 city guide titles with Richard Wurman under his Access Press trademark.
More on S For Story
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Velda Brotherton Promotes Her Women's Fiction Novel - Beyond the Moon
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
GM's innovative approach to first-time authors and the concept of Collaborative and Hybrid Publishing has a proud history of over 900 titles including: Witness to War: Images of the Persian Gulf War which won a Pulitzer prize for The Los Angeles Times. Media Cleansing: Dirty Reporting on the Bosnian Civil War by award winning journalist Peter Brock, Nuclear Lies, Deceptions and Hypocrisies by Nuclear Scientist, Mehdi Sarram, published in 2015, three weeks before President Obama signed the Nuclear Agreement with Iran.
Noteworthy titles include: The 1984 Los Angeles Summer Games for ARCO, The Calgary Winter Games for ABC Sports; The Barcelona Summer Games for Simon & Schuster, Understanding Money and Markets for the Wall Street Journal, and Investing in the 90's for Fortune Magazine—all Best-Sellers.
Filed Under: Books
Latest on S For Story
- BOOK RELEASE--Pairs With Life by John Taylor
- Book Release--Moon In Bastet by E.S. Danon
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- SRM's pilot offerings on du platform: Russian kids channels Tiji Russia and Gulli Girl to the UAE
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Metro-Atlanta Community Leader Announces Release of Inspirational Journal
- News:Project Management and Product Development Author, Jon M Quigley Launches New Book
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Southern California Native Stephen DesBrisay Prepares for New Book Release, 'THE PRINCESS Guardian of the Secret'
- ThunderForge Pubs release of fantasy fiction title, The Uniting of the Small World in eBook
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Former Hollywood Actress Debuts Amazon #1 New Release About Rescue Dog Who Saved Her from Suicide
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- "The Green House," A 2020 IPPY Award-Winner, Hits Shelves