Popular on s4story
- Author Ariella Talix Releases New MMF Romance – The Rule of 3
- Romance Aurora Russell Promotes Her Book - Falling for the Tycoon
- President of SeminarInformation.com publishes her first novel
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship
- Heated Armor's COO Gregory Thomas Closes Multi-Million Dollar Deal With California Based The North Face
- Elyah Brings Visual Quantum Programming To The World
- Hello, Everyone has A Story By Author Sheila Kovach
- HIP-HOP NEWS: RAPPER JEFF AZOE MERGES HIP-HOP WITH HAITIAN CULTURE
- Trinity & Beyond Captures The Magic Of Virtual Best Friend Connections With The Premiere Of Their Toy Line From Bonkers Toys
- Horror Poetry The Man Who Married Death By Amy Langevin
S For Story/10430236
The online platform allows users to commission their favourite personalities to make personalized video messages dedicated to them and their friends. To sweeten the deal, it also offers all their talents another outlet to monetize their brands, while working with key sponsors and partners in the industry.
The platform currently features celebrities and personalities such as actors Rick Cosnett (Vampire Diaries) and Drew Seelay (High School Musical), Malaysian actress Adibah Noor, American Idol one-hit-wonder William Hung, popular Hong Kong singer Steven Cheung and Afghanistan and India celebrity footballer, Zohib Islam Amiri. It is currently working with international partners to bring on more personalities.
Said Amiri, who is a superstar in his home country, "Shoutout is an amazing platform which has given me the chance to reach out to my fans in India, and also in the rest of Asia in a more personalised way, especially during this Covid-19 period. I'm having a lot of fun coming up with messages to craft to them."
More on S For Story
- A Comprehensive Guide about Forced Air Oven
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
Shoutout is primarily targeting the Asian region, to reach out to their customers, with the long-term goal of becoming a one-stop agency. From birthday and good luck messages, date invitations, marriage proposals, baby gender reveals, job offers, and even words of inspiration from these celebrities and public figures, the possibilities are creatively endless. The videos will also serve as a souvenir for fans to keep forever, with their requested videos sent all within the app.
Shoutout is founded by entrepreneurs Siong Ong, Gen Chia, and Ash Hashim, whose network spans across the media, sports, and tech industries.
The platform successfully concluded its angel round, and is now preparing for its seed round. It also launched its own successful eSports tournament (Shoutout Cup), which saw regional guests and players participating.
Influencers can also register their interest to join the platform and monetize their fanbase at www.shoutout.studio.
For more information, please contact Ash Hashim Co-Founder & Partnerships Lead
Ash@shoutout.studio | +6598006260
Latest on S For Story
- Empowering children's picture book aims to whisk away young readers on magical adventures
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Sixth Consecutive Year with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 221.5%
- Reimagining Healthcare: How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
- Scramble New Fiction Novel by Fred Williams
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Can King David Inspire Today's Leaders?
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Epic Fantasy - Chaos: Worlds Beyond by Author C.W. Holcomb
- Creative Public Media, Chamblin's Virtual 'Meet the Author' with Therese Tappouni is Sept. 8
- Michigan preschoolers teamed up with their grandpa to create a new children's picture book
- Some Essential Features That Makes a Vacuum Oven Worthy
- AUA Announces Agreement with Texas's Schreiner University
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- Requirements of Laboratory Ovens to Get the Perfect Outcomes
- "Ralph and Robort" by Nicholas Kasparis is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Laboratory Equipment's' Upgradation is Important for Betterment of Your Laboratory
- Collection of beautiful verse from a mysterious poet & wordsmith
- Smokescreen eyes a larger share of the global cybersecurity pie; appoints Preekshit Gupta as Head of Sales – India, MEA, and, APAC
- Evolve IP® Named For Eighth Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies