Popular on s4story
- Author Ariella Talix Releases New MMF Romance – The Rule of 3
- Romance Aurora Russell Promotes Her Book - Falling for the Tycoon
- President of SeminarInformation.com publishes her first novel
- Heated Armor's COO Gregory Thomas Closes Multi-Million Dollar Deal With California Based The North Face
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship
- Elyah Brings Visual Quantum Programming To The World
- Hello, Everyone has A Story By Author Sheila Kovach
- Trinity & Beyond Captures The Magic Of Virtual Best Friend Connections With The Premiere Of Their Toy Line From Bonkers Toys
- Horror Poetry The Man Who Married Death By Amy Langevin
- HIP-HOP NEWS: RAPPER JEFF AZOE MERGES HIP-HOP WITH HAITIAN CULTURE
S For Story/10429896
Made-in-Canada mask has begun production of genuine face masks using state of the art mask making machines and modified upcycled linen which fits comfortably, with mask size of 17.5 x 9.5 cm, 3 layers and it covers your mouth and nose perfectly, firmly, safely and preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. About 1000 boxes of 50 Canadian made face masks are produced daily.
Made-in-Canada mask is more than 100% Canadian self-reliant, because they believe the world needs more masks. The best part about their masks is that when you buy one, you donate one. You keep not only yourself safe by buying their comfort upgrade masks but you also keep those around you who receive the donated masks safe, which is the brand's priority: Preventing and Kicking out the Corona Virus.
More on S For Story
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Design and Order Name Badges Online with New Online Virtual Name Badge Designer
- Local Abstract Artist Offers New Painting for One Million Dollars
For every box of masks you buy they donate a box of mask to a homeless shelter where the risk of COVID-19 is high and the luxury of masks is unaffordable. They have a network of 200 homeless shelters they donate to. Their face masks are cheap, affordable, comfortable, fits appropriately and most importantly upgraded to keep you and your neighbor safe.
Their mask making machine has started and when you buy, you donate. Pledge 1, 2, 10, 50 and 250 boxes of 50 masks; pledge now and never again be without masks for yourself, for your entire family, for your frontline personnel, for the homeless and for your friends and your contacts. Shipping starts in August 1. This will ensure you get your masks immediately.
About Made-in-Canada Masks
Made-in-Canada Masks was created by William Curry, an Online and E-Commerce Director initiating and growing e-commerce businesses to sales in the multi-millions, specializing in B2B and B2C online sales and marketing strategy, directing online branding, pricing, logistics and inventory planning.
William who has a high risk for severe illness from COVID-19 has dedicated an ample amount of his time in creating Made-in-Canada comfort upgrade masks to protect and keep his community, nation and the world at large safe from the deadly Corona Virus. As he would always say "My masks protect you, your mask protects me".
More on S For Story
- DMS Recognized For Its Steady Growth With Seventh Consecutive Spot On Inc. 5000 List As It Transitions From Private To Publicly Held Company
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA
- Empowering children's picture book aims to whisk away young readers on magical adventures
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Sixth Consecutive Year with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 221.5%
- Reimagining Healthcare: How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
He also makes sure that his facility is highly and efficiently protected as the risk of a COVID-19 outbreak at the facility is a very dangerous risk. He has instituted a robust internal COVID-19 health and safety policy that includes; requiring employees to notify management should they fall ill; taking employees' temperature before they enter the building; providing every employee with a mask, face shield, and gloves; maintaining a minimum of 6' distance in all areas of the facility; and providing hand-washing stations and/or access to proper sanitization.
To deliver 100% Made in Canada masks a fully automatic mask making machine has been installed at the Toronto facility. Made in Canada supply is critical to ensuring Canadians have consistent and reliable access to high quality face masks in order to protect from viruses and bacteria. They've stockpiled all raw materials from suppliers in Canada to develop an uninterrupted supply chain of raw materials.
For more Information, please visit: http://kck.st/2D1p5Yv
Latest on S For Story
- Smokescreen eyes a larger share of the global cybersecurity pie; appoints Preekshit Gupta as Head of Sales – India, MEA, and, APAC
- Evolve IP® Named For Eighth Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- A Group of Ragtag Friends Must Band Together to Solve a Mystery in NORTHERN LIGHT by Deb Davies
- Arrow Organics Reveals 20:1 CBD to THC Product Line
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Launches New Service: Rapid Deployment Solutions
- True Crime Author's Debut Novel Wins National Award
- Author Alexa Aston Releases New Contemporary Romance - Hollywood Flirt
- Annual MSP 501 Identifies Best-in-Class Global MSP Businesses & Leading Trends in Managed Services
- Printers rely on MECA for print sleeves that enhance performance
- Pvilion Awarded $1.5 Million USAF Phase II SBIR Contract for Autonomously Deployable Structures
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $10M Delivery Order for JLTV Trainers
- VORAGO Technologies announces family expansion and size reduction of radiation-hardened Arm® Cortex® MCUs into BGA packages for Defense and Aerospace
- CU Xpress Lease Expands into Northern California
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Thought Police Launches RPG Sale for Developer in Time of Need
- Crossover Publications announces 9/11/2020 release date for Make America Saved Again
- NY Times Bestseller Vincent Zandri to Co-Host with Susan Wingate on Dialogue: Between the Lines
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- A Frank And Bold New Book On Purposeful Living "That's Not His Fault: A Down To Earth Approach For Purposeful Living"
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits