Popular on s4story
- Tiffany Reisz Returns to USA Today Bestselling Godwicks Romance Series with 'The Pearl'
- Dani's Inferno Re-Imagines the Prodigal Son and Proves There Are No Limits to a Father's Love
- "What Else Am I Feeling? Defining More Emotions" by Katie Flanagan is published
- PNWA 2020 Online Writing Conference
- "Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- Tara Eldana Releases New Steamy Romance - Making the Switch
- New Product! Photo Buttons: Putting a Smile Behind the Mask during the Covid 19 crisis
- Author Alexa Aston Releases New Contemporary Romance - Hollywood Player
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine On Sale Now On Amazon
- When there's something strange in your neighbourhood, who are the police gonna call? The Office of the Witchfinder General
S For Story/10401447
By creating a 40,000 square meter meeting space containing hotels, restaurants, event halls and conference rooms with good parking facilities near an airport, the area will be more vibrant than ever - an obvious meeting destination in Sweden. Scandinavian XPO will be a flexible multi-arena for trade fairs, events and meetings and will be inaugurated in November 2020. The event areas have room for 5000 people and the large event halls will be able to be adapted and linked to each other - depending on the needs demanded.
More on S For Story
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Halloween Brings More Literary Adventures, Including A Talking Sword!
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
"Creating a flexible place for people where we can meet, share knowledge, thoughts and ideas and get meaningful exchange is a given driving force. To now enable the concept of a multi-arena five minutes from Arlanda Airport and put the shovel on the slopes feels like pure magic - 40,000 square meters of pure magic ", says Staffan Littmarck, CEO of the multi-arena Scandinavian XPO.
Like a freight train of thirsty individuals
With an enormous amount of energy, passion and knowledge, we are building an innovative and flexible meeting place for future meetings. The organization is put in place and construction is underway. We have listened to the needs of the industry and will offer functional and efficient spaces as well as the best possible logistics, for both organizers and visitors. It is now or never applies. Or as you say at Scandinavian XPO: "Full speed ahead!". Like a freight train of thirsty individuals.
More on S For Story
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
The countdown has begun - this is what it will look like
The doors to the new facility will be opened in November 2020. Inspiration for the environment and way of thinking lies in the importance of the meeting's importance. The X in the logo visualizes two forces that meet and the center of the X is a symbol of where the meeting itself takes place, a feeling like a northern light. The surfaces all have in common that they should be flexible and follow a sense of simplicity and purity.
Read more here - https://eventeffect.se/partnerartikel/scandinavian-xpo/scandinavian-xpos-utveckling-ar-i-full-frammarsch/
Latest on S For Story
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Tammy L. Grace Releases New Holiday Romance - Christmas Wishes
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Top Travel Humor Book French Like Moi: A Midwesterner in Paris Moves to Second Printing
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Cleft Patient Combats Bullying in Schools With New E-book
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia