Popular on s4story
- The Most Awaited Self-Education Training Program has Launched 999
- East Coast Mafia Entertainment Announces the Release of, "Can't Stop Won't Stop" by Author Chaos Loc 166
- Renowned intellectual icon, Chris Imafidon joins north American entrepreneurs to break world record for charity
- Massachusetts Life Science Company Device Being Fit to Target Coronavirus
- Losing Ashley Rene Now Available on Amazon Kindle
- Evolve IP Launches the Unified Workspace – Integrates Identity and Access Management, Hosted and SaaS Application Delivery, and Cloud Desktops
- STEPHEN KING MYSTERY BOX Now on DarkRegions.com from Dark Regions Press Limited-Time Only!
- Scholar of Esotericism Produces "Self-Help Dynamite"
- LionHeart Security Services Paves Way for Arizona House Bill 2096
- New Book Is A Call To Action To Vote In 2020 And Beyond
S For Story/10407265
The 45-60-minute session covers the four key components of green flooring. First, sustainability and whether the flooring is made from renewable sources (e.g. hardwood, bamboo, cork, rubber)? Second, safe make-up or what the flooring is made of (e.g. Was the flooring made from non-toxic materials?). Third is the flooring's carbon footprint and the impact of creating, distributing, installing, using, removing and disposing of the flooring on the environment. Finally, recycling and how much of the flooring can be recycled and used again?
"While there are no formal standards for green flooring, there are some best practices that architects and builders should be aware of," said Tom Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech. "With these AIA-certified sessions and our network of distributors and reps, we can help bring our knowledge of green flooring to architects from coast to coast."
More on S For Story
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
In addition to green flooring, SelecTech has also been an AIA certified course in ESD flooring that provides credit opportunities for AIA members with its "Introductory Electrostatic Discharge Flooring" presentation.
SelecTech has been certified by AIA to give both the "Green Flooring and "Introductory Electrostatic Discharge" presentations in all 50 states. The sessions can be held as lunch-and-learn classes or after business hours.
SelecTech is the manufacturer of StaticStop ESD tiles. In addition to effectively minimizing the impact of ESD, StaticStop ESD tiles employ a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, StaticStop tiles meet CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
If you represent an architectural firm that's a member of AIA and would like to schedule a continuing education session, please SelecTech at 508-583-3200. For more information on SelecTech flooring, visit www.selectech.com.
More on S For Story
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- "Death On The Horizon" Strikes At The Heart Of The Top Twenty For John D. Fie, Jr
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- New from All Due Respect: STAY UGLY by Daniel Vlasaty
- UGE Signs Five New Contracts Across All Three Business Units
About SelecTech, Inc:
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit https://selectech.com/
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Giner Lab Goes Freestyle With Lab Flooring Installation
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Dirty Laundry: A One-Sided Literary Feud by Stephen Trombley
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- Coming in June from Down & Out Books: THE BLUES DON'T CARE by Paul D. Marks
- Change of Ownership of Knighthouse Media Group
- The Greeting Card Association Picks Detroit
- New Book "California Dreaming - Life After Fossil Fuel" is FREE this Sunday, February 23rd, on Amazon Kindle!
- Exciting New Book "DANCE WITH A TWO HEADED SNAKE" is FREE this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon!
- Cannabis Consumers Report "Vaporizer Review Buyers Guide" 1/2 OFF this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon Kindle
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- ChainUP's Independent Financial Derivatives Brand EXUP Launches ETF System Solution
- Chris Comet and The Tribe Releases a Fantastic String of Music Titled 'Here Comes the Sun Again'
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Reaches Amazon Best Seller Lists
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product