Popular on s4story
- Rio Rocket and Rosann Santos Launch The Design Your Decade Podcast, A Marriage of Career Growth And Comedy
- Author Sheldon Greene Releases New Literary Novel - The Lev Effect
- Get Ready Job Seekers. Good News! Really Good News For You!
- "UnOriginal Sin" by Pat Herbert is published
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Good news! The COVID-19 vaccine is coming to Whittier Health Network in Massachusetts
- "Gatsby Stays at Home" by Georgina Fallstrom is published
- Confederacy of Silence Book by Richard Rubin Considered Worst Book
- RiseUP TV! Why COVID is NOT slowing us down!
- OFFENDED SHADOWS by Howard Jackson is published by Red Rattle Books
S For Story/10402278
How can I structure my retirement to avoid outliving my savings? How do I retrofit my home to accommodate aging? How do I evaluate in-home resources to provide the extra help I might need? How do I protect my legacy for the next generation?
Seniors First, a newly formed collaborative based in Eastern Massachusetts, offering a single source and well-vetted solution, has launched a new radio show and podcast on Talking Information Center radio based in Marshfield, MA. The show airs the last Friday of each month at 7 p.m. (ET).
Hosted by George Downey, also the founder of Seniors First as well as CEO of Harbor Mortgage Solutions in Braintree, MA, the show will include a wide range of professional experts who serve the senior community. Included are Accountants, Estate and Elder Law Attorneys, Registered Investment Advisors, Financial Planners, Geriatric Care Managers, Home Modification Contractors, In-Home Care Providers, Insurance Professionals, and Mortgage and Real Estate Professionals.
More on S For Story
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
Seniors First was created and is championed by Harbor Mortgage Solutions, a family-owned, residential mortgage company serving Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Recognized as a leading housing wealth management authority, Harbor Mortgage is dedicated to serving the unique home financing and often complex needs of senior homeowners, while also promoting those needs among consumers, professional advisors, state legislators and industry regulators.
In addition to professional services, Seniors First offers educational and objective seminars to Councils on Aging, senior organizations, fraternal organizations, labor unions, college staff and faculty, human resources departments and business groups throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The seminars are presented in moderated panel discussions including experienced professionals expert on the subject matter.
Upcoming podcast topics will be wide-ranging on timely and important senior topics, for example:
- Aging in Place – From Cash Flow to Home Modifications and More
More on S For Story
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- In-Home Care – What You Need to Know and Avoid
- Successfully Surviving Death and Divorce
- Protecting and Managing Your Housing and Financial Wealth
- About the Kids – What You Need and What They Really Want
- Planning Ahead – What to Do and How to Do It Right
- How To Avoid Outliving Your Savings
- Navigating Social Security and Medicare
- Legacy Planning – Being the Author of your Life and End of Life Plan
- Social Security – Making the Right Choice
- Medicare – The Right Rx for You
- Downsizing and Decluttering – Where do you start
On a monthly basis the Seniors First radio show and podcast bring you information that helps you improve your retirement. We welcome your comments and suggestions for future shows. Please visit our website at www.SeniorsFirstMA.com.
For more information about Seniors First, contact George Downey, Harbor Mortgage Solutions, Inc., 100 Grandview Road, Suite 105, Braintree, MA 02184. Phone: (781) 843-5553, or Email: GDowney@HarborMortgage.com
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- Updated ASI Book Helps Association Executives Improve Organizational Performance Now and Post-COVID
- BHC Press Announces 2021 Pushcart Prize Nominees
- MBK Senior Living Ranks 7th On Fortune Best Workplaces For Aging Services List
- New Book, Love Me to Life by Veronica Sites Addresses Suicide Recovery in Church
- "The Love Hex," rom-com inspired novel explores the mysterious nature of love
- Fifth Gen Media announces Darlene Pope as Chairman of the Advisory Council
- Phinge To Launch Netverse, a Rewards-Based Alternative to Apple and Google Using Innovative Proprietary Technology and Patented Mobile Devices
- Ken Whitt's "God Is Just Love" to be Published by Read the Spirit Books
- "Under the Roman Sky" by G. W. Hixon is published
- Firefighter Turned Writer's Debut Novel Grips the Imagination With a Grand Journey Like No Other
- Author Sophie Barnes Releases New Paranormal Regency Romance - The Secrets of Colchester Hall
- Spivey Hall Children's Choir Looks To 2021 Through The Lens of Langston Hughes Poetry
- Wohler releases AoIP & Analog options for their iVAM1-1
- While Supplies Last: Thermal Transfer Label Sale
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- Overstock Promo: Thermal Transfer Labels On Sale Now
- Ryan Bush Announces the Release of His Book 'Designing the Mind'
- Creative James Media Releases the Second Book in Marie McGrath's Honey Cover Series
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO
- Dr. Linda Howe releases new book, Inspired Manifesting