Popular on s4story
- Kansas City Author Top Ten Global Finalist Second Year in a Row
- Horror Writers Association Announces Diversity Grant Program
- New 'Spirited' Book Gives Teens A Sense of Adventure During Pandemic
- American Fiction Award honors Family Saga
- Is the sacrifice of one man, and his family, justified in order to save humanity?
- Tiffany Reisz Returns to USA Today Bestselling Godwicks Romance Series with 'The Pearl'
- The Love of Acting, New Interview Series About Acting, Launches on YouTube
- Author Bryson Thompson releases "How Angels Are Made", a children's book about loss and healing
- Arrow Organics Commits to Science Based Full Spectrum Blends By Partnering with Ivy League Scientist
- SIMCO Mining Targets South American Resources Sector
S For Story/10398705
"One of the goals of Discovery Map is to help travelers find the hidden gems in a town. Well, you can say the entire city of Chattanooga is a hidden gem," said Paris, who also owns Discovery Map of Gatlinburg, TN. "Between a world class aquarium with the world's largest freshwater tank, from the Bluff View Art District to nearby Lookout Mountain and great hiking, rock climbing and kayaking, Chattanooga earns its nickname of the Scenic City."
Discovery Map prints are colorful, hand-drawn maps that have become a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences and tourist destinations. Discovery Map of Chattanooga will include sites and destinations in the Scenic City, including the hip and historic North Shore, the Tennessee Aquarium, Lookout Mountain and the great number of outdoor attractions in and around the city. Other destinations to be featured will include everything from restaurants, shopping venues, art museums, state parks, theaters, healthcare centers and various activity-based destinations.
More on S For Story
- Mysterious Author Finally Reveals His TRUE Identity
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Mango Animate Unveils an Animation Maker for Everyone
- Caribbean Humor Novel Returns Readers To The Quirky Side Of Paradise
- New from All Due Respect: BLOOD BY CHOICE by Rob Pierce
"Discovery Map of Chattanooga will serve as a vital resource to a number of audiences. It will help introduce and educate visitors to the area and will be a real eye-opener for students and residents who may not be aware of all the area has to offer," said Paris.
Discovery Map prints are typically found on display in local stores, restaurants, hotels and tourist attractions. In addition, DiscoveryMap.com offers curated content to complement/supplement the printed map. The interactive map found the website is to scale, thus can be used for turn-by-turn directions, as well as to access detailed information about areas of interest, places to eat, lodging and other noteworthy sites.
"As much as we rely on our smartphones, talk to any hotel concierge and they will tell you that people still love print maps, especially when exploring a new area," said Paris, who couples his Discovery Map businesses with a consulting practice that helps retailers, startups and small businesses grow.
"Although Discovery Map has a great website and online presence, the maps are truly like works of art and reveal the character of an area... and Chattanooga has plenty of that to go with the natural beauty."
Local businesses interested in placing an ad or distributing the upcoming Discovery Map of Chattanooga, to be published and distributed spring of 2020, can call (865) 244-7150 or email email@example.com.
More on S For Story
- The Revenue Accelerator: Donna S. Bellinger announced as new Business Sales, Speaker and Author-Coach PR star client at Beneficience.com
- 'Sensual' is Out and Fans Go Ecstatic Seeing Heather Fay at Her Best
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
Discovery Map International has more than 130 maps nationwide. More than 6,000 businesses advertise on Discovery Maps across the U.S. One annual ad on Discovery Map reaches, on average, 500,000 visitors. Discovery Map advertisers renew their ads at a very high rate and some of the older Discovery Map locations have businesses who have been advertising on the same map for more than 20 years.
For more information on the Discovery Map opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com/.
About Discovery Map International, Inc.
Discovery Map International is the country's leading provider of curated guides to top tourist destinations, cities and towns throughout North America. The distinctively colorful, hand-drawn maps are a favorite of travelers for navigating local dining, attractions, businesses, cultural experiences, ski destinations – and even the best locations to take selfies. Discovery Maps can be found in local hotels, restaurants, shops, visitor information centers and other participating venues, and at discoverymap.com. Named by Forbes as "one of the best franchises to buy" in 2015, Discovery Map International is headquartered in Waitsfield, VT, in the heart of the Green Mountains.
For information about the Discovery Map International franchise opportunity, visit https://discoverymapfranchise.com or call 802-316-4060.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- COVID Survivor and Emmy Nominee Launches Mask & T-shirt Line for Mental Health
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Veteran-Owned Publishing Firm Begins PREORDER Sales of NEW Groundbreaking Marketing Guidebook for Transitioning Military Members, Spouses & Veterans
- Design Competition Seeks Creative Interventions to Bring Visitors Back to Main Streets This Winter
- Marc Flanagan to work with IOTech Systems to help develop Partner Ecosystem and go-to-market strategy
- Coming in October from Down & Out Books: RATTLESNAKE RODEO by Nick Kolakowski
- During the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA 75) CAF America Highlights Charitable Giving Related to COVID-19 and Sustainable Development Goals
- Judith Keim Releases New Holiday Romance - Christmas Kisses
- Authors adapt to 3-Day Novel Contest amidst pandemic, wildfires and hurricanes
- La Duke's Third Book Takes On Business Beyond Safety
- Debra Fredette Publishes First Book, My Refuge: Finding Peace and Strength in Uncertainty
- Greenleaf's Director of Business Development, Kesley Smith Selected as PW Star
- Pantora Launches Chic Glamorous Ready To Wear Line
- Ideanomics Reports 503 EV Units Processed for July & August an Increase from Q2
- La Duke Contributes to Landmark Global Book
- Weber Facial Plastic Surgery Ranks No. 3972 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Talent Concierge® continues to add Hallmark Talent to their Most Requested Speaking Roster – New Premium Content From Today's Most Daring Minds
- Elevate the Future Lends a Helping Hand to Struggling Small Businesses