Popular on s4story
- Phinge Announces the World's First Rewards-Based Operating System for Its New Line of Smartphones and Tablets to Compete with Apple, Google & Facebook
- Before You Tie The Know, Ask Yourself
- Love and Betrayal During the Cold War
- Automotive Franchise Dealers, Audiobook Release
- Vroom Drive India Is Now Offering "Book Now & Pay Later" Payment Option with Lazypay for Self-drive Car rental in Bangalore
- OpenEMR Version 5.0.1 Released: Ushers in Golden Age for OpenEMR
- Digital Adoption Solution (DAS) Now Available on SAP® App Center
- The Movers Moving & Storage Ramps Up For Summer Season
- Reduce Your Cities Lead Emmissions with the Blowback Laser Trainer
- New Cold War Leads to Hot Property
s4story/10315817Autolist, Uber riders are less trusting of autonomous technology than Lyft riders. Data shows that the number of people who would not trust any form of autonomy today is 7% higher for Uber riders than it is for Lyft riders. When polled on their trust of any level of self driving vehicle, there is a significant gap between men and women. According to the data, the number of women who would not trust any form of self-driving vehicle is 12.3% higher than the number of men who would not trust one.
More on s4story
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices's Joan Schultz Receives the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for Professional Excellence
- Mark Mizuno with John L. Scott Real Estate Wins Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for 2017
- Orange Coast Magazine Publishes Liz Ryan of Surterre Properties in the Exclusive List of 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agents
- Five Star Professional Recognizes Allyson Schutte of RE/MAX Ability Plus as a 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award Winner
- The Hero In The Helmet: Colin Kaepernick's Inspirational Story Chronicled In New Children's Book!
- Texas Citizens Participation Act – Appellants Bullyville And James McGibney Win Reversal Of Largest Anti-SLAPP Sanction In United States History!
- Dougie Lampkin Takes on His Hottest Joyride Challenge Yet Amongst the Furnaces
Beyond gender, the type of vehicle people are thinking about buying next is linked to their trust of autonomous vehicles. Prospective EV owners are 23.2% more likely to trust elf driving cars than those not considering an EV. In addition, 20.5% more prospective EV owners believe some form of autonomous technology should be allowed by law today.
Autolist surveyed 21,322 vehicle owners in the calendar year 2017. Responses were aggregated to ensure representation of all 50 states. The data sample is accurate within a 95% confidence interval with a margin of error of +/- 2%. Calculations (averages, differences, etc.) were performed according to traditional statistical methodology.
Latest on s4story
- Cheshill on Mission Apartment Community to Offer Luxury Living in San Francisco's Mission Terrace Neighborhood
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Raphael Poirot
- Exercise is Crucial to Mental Health
- How to Move to Italy & Start a Business Workshop
- Additive Manufacturing Users Group Selects PADT's Rey Chu as a DINO Award Recipient
- Bestselling author signs new Star Wars book
- Shleppers Introduces Star Money: New Loyalty Program Has Great Rewards
- The Workforce Development Board of Solano County Partners with Northern California Laborers' Training Center to Provide Program as Pathway to Trades
- Esys Automation Announces New Service and Spare Parts Group
- Its back! "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" Sequoia Veterans Voluntour and Marriage Retreat
- Dr. Emer Is One of The World's First Dermatologists To Offer Obalon Balloon Weight Loss System To Help Patients Get The Body They Have Always Wanted
- POSITIVITY - A Game of Transformation
- Jeron is Awarded Premier Group Purchasing Agreement for the Market-Leading Provider® Nurse Call Systems
- Federal Benefits Information Center Managing Partner Speaks at United Postmasters and Managers Association State Convention
- Specialty Eye Institute Celebrates Healthy Vision Month
- Massive Networks Expands Fiber Footprint to Additional Business Locations in Boulder, Colorado
- New Clinical Service Prepares to Launch, Address Mental Health Issues in Washington, DC
- Power Candles Added To The Luxury Market
- IKEA Kitchen Remodeling General Contractor Expert Rob Bacon Offers Free Kitchen Planning!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Announces Partnership with Silver Linings Counseling