Popular on s4story
- TheYearOfMyLifeVR.com YEAR 2 is Looking for Personal Stories Related to Racial Inequality
- Romance Author Judith Keim Releases New Novel - A Summer of Surprises
- Racial Slurs In Literature Spark Controversy
- TV Show: THE JUSTICE COURT Reality TV Show Features Real-life Cases and Sound Legal Edutainment
- "The Irregular Inquests of Professor Peppercorn" hits Amazon shelves
- Do Black Lives Matter in the Federal Government? Plaintiff, Mary Pitt Contends
- Thiel College launches new Leadership M.B.A. designed for non-business majors
- James D. Gerogiannis' New Book "GUITAR PLAYER CONCERNS" Gets 5 Star Reviews
- Short Story Collection Finds the Extraordinary Amongst the Seemingly Ordinary Lives of Women
- Welcome to The Bleed: cult horror authors team up to destroy the entire universe
S For Story/10398238
The digital assets trading firm is pleased to announce its 11th BiKi Partner Node, blockchain advisory, J.M. Consultancy Services Limited. Hopping on the express towards rapid global expansion, BiKi.com has strategically cemented partnerships with local partners all around the world, thereby extending its reach into local communities, influencers and media all around the world.
The newly consolidated partnership between the two companies will see a collaboration aligned on service orientation - helping projects grow exponentially and organically, with a focus on geographic challenges; a move that will likely attract western projects looking to enter the difficult-to-penetrate Chinese markets.
Led by a team of crypto evangelists who "strive to promote DLT and blockchain technology to mass adoption", J.M. Consultancy is based in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Founding members hail from OKCoin, OKEx, CoinSuper, HSBC and Citibank.
Since January 2019, the professional advisory firm has been acting consultant to businesses entering the cryptocurrency space, listing over 150 projects, advising on industry "secrets" and best practices, and in total, generating revenues of over USD 30 million. Its impressive portfolio of Top 20 exchanges includes the likes of Binance, Bithumb, Bittrex, Liquid, OKEx and KuCoin, to name a few. BiKi.com will now be the newest addition to that choice list.
Speaking on the recently inked partnership, Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com Southeast Asia, said, "We are pleased to have J.M. Consultancy on board with us. Their high levels of enthusiasm are commendable, having already begun quality project referrals, leading us to successful listings soon. They have such great initiative on top of their amazing track record of a strong experienced team. I'm very happy to have such an outstanding VC in Hong Kong join BiKi's industry circle. They will be a strong addition, making our networks a force to be reckoned with - the Allstars of Blockchain."
More on S For Story
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Excerpt from "Of Fury and Fangs" by Kyoko M
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Learn How to Maneuver the IRS Rules for a Real Estate Professional
Similarly ardent, Matthew Cheung, J.M. Consultancy Founder, chimed in, "We are delighted to announce this strategic partnership with BiKi. Combining their trusted platform with our skills and expertise will undoubtedly bring about significant benefits to the industry worldwide."
He added, "I would define BiKi as the blackhorse within the crypto-exchange space in Asia - having the right mindset, a legitimate business roadmap and a solid team for further expansion. An upcoming exchange that is trying to do all the right things."
Recently, the consultancy has also been influencing the regulated space of cryptocurrencies, strategically advising a few exchanges in Asia and helping them attain licenses in Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines.
This tie-up with BiKi.com will see J.M. Consultancy join the ranks of BiKi Partner Nodes such as Chain Partners, whose well-connected network of Korean VC's augmented BiKi's circle of partner nodes, on top of project referrals and a successful Korean meetup; likewise with Global Digital Assets, BiKi's gateway to western markets, who has provided many referrals in that region.
"There's a saying 'Crypto never sleeps', if you miss the opportunity, then someone else will happily take it away from you," commented Cheung. "As partnerships form, it's more than just immediate cash flow boosting, it's also about working with like-minded people, who operate efficiently and are able to grow at the same pace. What J.M. is able to offer is everything above and more. A big announcement is about to come out, watch this space!"
Indeed BiKi.com recognizes all Partner Nodes as unique entities with the potential to contribute in different yet extremely valuable ways to the global ecosystem that BiKi is building. The partnership with J.M. Consultancy will most certainly be mutually beneficial, offering reciprocal pipelines to both parties' extensive industry resources.
More on S For Story
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne III" from author Gregg Brown
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- Exceptional new C18 Gothic novella entitled "Castle Scaligero", set in England & Italy, published by
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
When considering the BiKi Partner Nodes system, Neil Armstrong's "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" comes to mind. Each "step" of adding a BiKi Partner Node is fundamental in establishing the BiKi ecosystem which, by way of its global and communal nature, ultimately extends benefits to the entire blockchain collective.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on S For Story
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Book News: New Book Shares Stories from Amazing Women Who Have Pursued Their Biz Dreams
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Benefits of Engraving Machine for Small to Medium Enterprise
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- COVER REVEAL for Malorie: A Bird Box Novel Special Edition by Josh Malerman
- Palm Beach Dentist Dr. Mitchell Josephs Honored with Alpert JFS Volunteer Award
- Mother of Four Brings Online UX Designer Training to Stay at Home Moms
- Booms and Beats in Kansas City's West Bottoms Brings Entertainment Back to First Friday Weekends
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Ironside Human Resources selected for 2020 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Dallas
- Sage IT selected as one of the "30 Fastest Growing Tech Companies" by The Silicon Review
- Intuit and NACCE Welcome Eleven Colleges to Phase II of Financial Management for Entrepreneurs Curriculum Initiative
- DeskProto® releases CAM software for Apple® computers
- UK Based Personal Trainer Arland Craik Leads Outdoor Fitness Trend As Gyms are Still a No Go
- Autonomous, Inc Declares Support for Black Lives Matter