Popular on s4story
- Reach for It because Y.O.U.is Worth It - Discover how to Rock your LIfe with Face Forward You Radio 663
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- Claudiu Murgan will attend 'Word On The Street' on Sept 22, 2019 - Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- The UPS Store names Avanti Press, Inc. its 2019 Vendor of the Year
- Develop A Healthier, More Satisfying Lifestyle With The "Easy Sugar Break-Up" By Rena Greenberg
- Liberty Dollar Network Is Buying Products and Overstocks
- G. Ernest Smith and Porkchop Publishing announce Angel Dark
- James Bond 25 filming in the Faroe Islands
- #HackAutism 2019 Powered by Microsoft
S For Story/10394148
South Korea marks the fifth stop on their global agenda, with the BiKi team attending D.Fine at Korea Blockchain Week. This was followed by another global meet-up, which was co-hosted together with Chain Partners Inc., recognized as one of the most reputable firms in the Korean blockchain industry with steady media coverage, venture capital backing, a global network, and a record of rapid product engineering. Leveraging on their strong industry connections and vast network in Korea, Chain Partners CEO Charles Pyo and Head of Advisory Jackson Ra worked closely together with the BiKi team to produce a full-house turnout packed with esteemed VC panelists and industry specialists.
The staggering lineup of panelists, which included the biggest names in the Korean Blockchain VC space, was invited to join in the "Investment Insights" discussion. That such established Korean VC firms such as Block Crafters Capital, Block Patch, BlockTower Capital and RocketFuel were drawn to participate in the BiKi event, is a testament to the young exchange's growing influence in the industry. The firms will also be partnering with BiKi to seek out high-potential project listings and increase the exchange's database of users, while simultaneously boosting BiKi's presence in Korea.
The topic "What's to Come in 2020: Major Shifts in the Crypto Investment Space" garnered diverse responses from the insightful panel:
More on S For Story
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- Two Central Illinois Authors Enter Semi-Finals for International Award
- British superhero novel sequel DIE FAMOUS launches on Amazon Kindle!
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
"There are too many blockchain protocols out there and most of them have already 'printed the cash' to sustain themselves through the next cycle. Currently right now the market perspective is really 'heavy' on Bitcoin. With regards to the right blockchain for putting d'Apps on top of, it should be a free-for-all. Anyone can choose what's best for them. At this point I don't think it really matters. D'App developers should, however, be proactive to being inter-operable when there is a clear winner. " - Joony Koo, Founding Member of Block Crafters.
"The thing is, the community around ETH is still very strong and with DevCon in Osaka next week, I see that a lot of people are still very interested in what's being discussed there. All my friends from NY are going to Osaka, so in that sense, the power of the community is very strong. But that being said, my personal opinion, not BlockTower's opinion, is that ETH is sort of centralized in a sense because Vitalik is considered to be the manager by almost everyone in the community. Vitalik is not a Havard Business School grad or a manager. People think he's managing but he isn't functioning as a manager. The community is strong but I have concerns about the way things work." - Steve Lee, Head of Asia for BlockTower Capital.
"The market has learned their lesson - we're not so easily fooled anymore by simple statements like "we are the next ETH". In the coming months we should see something significant coming out, and I think before the news comes out, a lot of our friends here will have that in our pockets." - Ethan Ng, BiKi.com Southeast Asia CEO.
"Chain Partners is looking forward to 2020 as we and our network around us continue to develop products, strategies, and the crypto investment ecosystem in Korea." -Charles Pyo, tech entrepreneur and CEO and Co-Founder of Chain Partners, expressing optimism about the industry
More on S For Story
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
Meanwhile, Dennis Hui, BiKi Business Development Director, has headed over to the sixth global stop in Malta at Delta Summit, to present on BiKi's augmented roles as a fourth-generation exchange, which is apart from being just a medium of exchange. This is followed by another meetup which will only include BiKi's exclusive partners, as this time, the focus will solely be on cementing media, project and VC relationships in Malta.
Targeting growth expansion goals of 200 - 300%, the exchange is certainly living up to expectations. Next up on the agenda is Devcon in Osaka and Blockchain Life in Moscow, where the team will once again branch out to globalize the BiKi brand, and that includes organizing signature events at every global stop. From the Toronto Futurist VIP lunch, where industry luminaries such as Brock Pierce were in attendance, to the massive Ce La Vi afterparty in Singapore, BiKi's global meetups are certainly events not to be missed!
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on S For Story
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Ardor Learning Launches myEnglish Mobile App
- Attn: Book Publishers: Here is some information about Seven "Next Big Things" in the Book Business
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens its 30th Center in Griffin, GA
- Shuj Roswell Lands Another Full Length Album, 'Setting Fire To The Stars'
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info
- FantasyEsports.gg and Razer Announce Global Partnership to Deliver Innovative and Rewarding Fantasy Esports Platform
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Phillips Industries on Master of Quality Award
- LA Femme International Film Festival Presents Special Screening of SONY Pictures Classics "FRANKIE" Followed by Q&A with Brett King
- US Army Veteran Places His Boots on The Ground – Acumentrics Places Power in His Backpack!
- The Tales and Princesses Series
- Jan-Carol Publishing Releases Winter Anthology
- Mental Health Care Will Radically Alter In The 21st Century
- Brand New Releases From Dusty Saddle Publishing Mark The Beginning Of A Brand New Wave Of Hitmakers
- Sailboat Struck by Lightning in the Virgin Islands
- Cloud Management Suite Beats Industry Average with Outstanding Customer Support Satisfaction Results
- #1 Bestselling True Crime Book "The Girls Are Gone" Launch Audiobook; Debuts at #1
- Serial Entrepreneur Ramesh Dontha's New Book "The 60 Minute Startup" Is The Modern Entrepreneur's Roadmap To Start A Business In 30 Days Or Less
- Macadamian Awarded 2019 Eurostars Eureka Project Award for Innovation