Popular on s4story
- Award Winning Author turned a life-changing trauma into a Children's Book Series, releasing Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Author Ariella Talix Releases New MMF Romance – The Rule of 3
- Arthur Lee Conway Promotes His Book Of Poetry - The Poetic Vibrations of a Matured Butterfly
- Romance Aurora Russell Promotes Her Book - Falling for the Tycoon
- Hello, Everyone has A Story By Author Sheila Kovach
- President of SeminarInformation.com publishes her first novel
- Horror Poetry The Man Who Married Death By Amy Langevin
- My Name is Layla is a Relatable Middle Grade About Struggling to Succeed in the Face of Adversity
- Working parent support is not just for mommas. Working parenthood takes a Villyge
- Heated Armor's COO Gregory Thomas Closes Multi-Million Dollar Deal With California Based The North Face
S For Story/10410173
Reaching out to Ethan Ng, Southeast Asia CEO of BiKi.com, one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges that is currently Top 20 on CoinMarketCap, Ng offers his insights.
"At highs, people talk about buying the dip," says Ethan Ng. "At lows, people talk about whether the price will break or fall back."
Indeed fear of missing out (FOMO) is a common market inclination. The key, Ethan Ng stresses, is to have a healthy overview of the market conditions on a macroeconomic level.
BTC: A More Attractive Investment with Mainstream Acceptance
"Amidst the lack of regulations in the past, BTC demand drove the market prices, to a point where breaking the barrier became very difficult," says Ng. "However, currently, with increased mainstream adoption and regulation, there are other forces driving the price. As a consequence of that, demand is likely to soar faster, affecting prices positively. Mainstream users may not be interested in blockchain, but they may follow the money."
Touted by ardent supporters like Max Keiser and others to potentially be the world's reserve currency, Bitcoin has continually proven its resilience, the new public mainstream acceptance will present it to be an even more attractive investment option to hodlers and new-to-crypto traders.
More on S For Story
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- "Citizen/Alien" by H. C. Whittaker is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
Projects and D'Apps Will Benefit
Speaking on the impact this would have for projects and D'Apps developing on other chains, Ethan Ng notes that their reserves, if they held a portion in cryptocurrency, would appreciate in fiat value. This means that instead of focusing on fund raising, these projects and D'Apps would then have the space and manpower to develop and innovate in technology, providing real value to the blockchain ecosystem.
Based on the Gartner Hype Cycle for blockchain technology, we have passed the stage of inflated expectations, reached the trough of disillusionment and are now on the plateau of productivity. While this implies that there would not be sharp peaks in BTC price, there would likely be a corresponding cryptocurrency price plateau that is increasing.
"So the question isn't when is the bull run," suggests BiKi CEO Ethan Ng. "We are already at a turning point for the bull run, just not a sudden shift to green in the market like the last time."
Backed By Strong Fundamentals
While Ethan Ng does not discount influencers or experts who predict the BTC price will hit 6 digits within the next couple of years, he advocates that under the present circumstances, "the BTC investment trend could be changing and move from being a highly speculative investment to one that is backed by strong technology, governmental regulations and political as well as social acceptance, thereby lowering its volatility."
As more governments get on the bandwagon with CBDCs, more users from developing countries will see value in cryptocurrencies, which is less unstable than their national currencies.
More on S For Story
- The Start of a Business with Accounting
- The Mystery Of Covid-19, Book 13 of the Jan and Jenny Mystery Book Series Released!
- Grandma's Best Recipes -- A Cookbook by Sarah Rodefeld! Published by Bellissima Publishing, LLC
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- DSP Signs Hotshot Author Chris Smith—A Burgeoning Western Fiction Force
Jun Du, Founder of Node Capital and Co-CEO of BiKi.com, has a more bullish outlook.
"We should look at this from two different perspectives," says Jun Du. "The next BTC halving cycle in 2020 should cause a sharp rise in price. I personally think that by the end of 2020, the price of bitcoin will reach USD50,000 and USD200,000 by 2025."
"In addition, many countries, following China's lead, have included blockchain technology into national science and technology plans, which will accelerate the development of blockchain, resulting in more applications of the technology," he adds. "In the future, in 2025, blockchain will completely change the fundamental infrastructures and technological layout of the world and this applies to all aspects of people's lives."
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 280 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 2 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on S For Story
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Music Vocabulary to Build Lesson Plans for Early Childhood and Elementary School Students
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- Retired Kindergarten Teacher Releases First Children's Book
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Animal Welfare Executive Authors a New Children's Book
- "Sophie: The Duchess De Kerstrat and Her Adventures in Monaco" by Denis Devaux is published
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Author Laura Daleo Promotes Her Dark Supernatural Suspense Novel - The Soul Collector
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Carroll Center for the Blind's New Book Offers Guidance for Web Browsing Using Screen Readers
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults