Popular on s4story
- Author Bob Brink Releases New Legal Thriller - Blood on Their Hands
- New Book Series by Bat Maxwell
- Archaeology, Israel, and Relationships Featured in Olga Sushinsky's Debut Novel FINDING MYSELF
- Civilized Demons and Hell Featured in Jon David's Debut Novel THE SAVAGE PEAK
- Before You Read "Too Much And Never Enough" By Mary L. Trump
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- News: Garage Door Repair Austin TX Updates Its Garage Door Repair Service with New Technology
- Garage Door Repair Austin TX Announces Its Top 4 Main Garage Door Services
- Award Winning Author turned a life-changing trauma into a Children's Book Series, releasing Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
S For Story/10429073
Serena Carcasole, founder of Amazing Women Media Inc. and the Amazing Women Entrepreneurs Network, said the goal of this book is to inspire women who are seeking the courage to start or scale their dream businesses—and change the world.
"In the light of everything that's going on with COVID-19, now truly is the best time to become an entrepreneur," Carcasole said. "Not only does entrepreneurship empower you to live your mission, but it also gives you freedom in times of uncertainty. For example, as a business owner, you can choose to work from home, be home with your kids if school is closed, and control your income. Working for yourself and being in control of your destiny is the new wealth!"
More on S For Story
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- A uniquely human story of a young Russian girl and her family who endured a lifetime of struggle, with the atomic bombing of Hiroshima
She went on to explain that she and the rest of the book's contributors want every woman who reads this book to realize that she already has within her everything she needs to control her destiny. "There is no failure; you can take action to create your dream business and live your dream life, starting right now!"
In "Your Time Is Now," 22 amazing women share the true, inspirational stories of how they finally took action to pursue their business dreams (whether that meant starting or scaling their businesses) … and the magic that followed as they used their experiences to change the world. Each contributor also shares a downloadable gift to help readers begin taking action on their business-related dreams immediately.
Readers will discover stories about:
Cultivating an empowering mindset that lays the foundation for taking inspired action.
Creating new habits that lead to significant shifts in every area of life.
Persevering through frustration and setbacks to ultimately remain focused and stay true to goals, business and otherwise.
More on S For Story
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- "Dragon Diplomacy" by Abdul Razak Baginda is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
Recognizing opportunities for freedom through entrepreneurship—and making the most of them.
And so much more.
"The women who contributed to this book are my real-life heroes," Carcasole said. "After reading their stories, you'll feel powerful and empowered—like taking action is the only option."
Contributors include: Serena Carcasole, Ashley Doan, Christi Davis, Cyndy Walter, Deni Carruth, Denise Threlfo, Dez Stephens, Elizabeth Otis, Jackie Kossoff, Jana Short, Julia Duabaras, Lauren Cohen, Melanie Pigeon, Michele Pariza Wacek, Michelle Clark, Rania Loughnan, Sheila Galligan, Susan Tillery, Teagan Hintze, Tamica Lloyd, Tracy Meguire, and Tricia Collyer.
About The Hope Book Series
The mission of The Hope Book Series is to create a movement of holistic success for women around the world, by sharing real-life stories of people who were able to create lives they love and businesses that give them the freedom lifestyle they deserve. It covers topics including business, money, health, spirituality, careers, life, mindset, overcoming trauma, and transformation. Learn more at https://hopebookseries.com
Latest on S For Story
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Author Laura Daleo Promotes Her Dark Supernatural Suspense Novel - The Soul Collector
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Carroll Center for the Blind's New Book Offers Guidance for Web Browsing Using Screen Readers
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- New Release! A Vegetable Garden is Not For Cows is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Humanix Books to Publish James Kerr's Next Book
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Velda Brotherton Promotes Her Women's Fiction Novel - Beyond the Moon
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Out now! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"