Popular on s4story
- Rio Rocket and Rosann Santos Launch The Design Your Decade Podcast, A Marriage of Career Growth And Comedy
- Author Sheldon Greene Releases New Literary Novel - The Lev Effect
- Get Ready Job Seekers. Good News! Really Good News For You!
- "UnOriginal Sin" by Pat Herbert is published
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Good news! The COVID-19 vaccine is coming to Whittier Health Network in Massachusetts
- "Gatsby Stays at Home" by Georgina Fallstrom is published
- Confederacy of Silence Book by Richard Rubin Considered Worst Book
- RiseUP TV! Why COVID is NOT slowing us down!
- OFFENDED SHADOWS by Howard Jackson is published by Red Rattle Books
S For Story/10429073
Serena Carcasole, founder of Amazing Women Media Inc. and the Amazing Women Entrepreneurs Network, said the goal of this book is to inspire women who are seeking the courage to start or scale their dream businesses—and change the world.
"In the light of everything that's going on with COVID-19, now truly is the best time to become an entrepreneur," Carcasole said. "Not only does entrepreneurship empower you to live your mission, but it also gives you freedom in times of uncertainty. For example, as a business owner, you can choose to work from home, be home with your kids if school is closed, and control your income. Working for yourself and being in control of your destiny is the new wealth!"
More on S For Story
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
She went on to explain that she and the rest of the book's contributors want every woman who reads this book to realize that she already has within her everything she needs to control her destiny. "There is no failure; you can take action to create your dream business and live your dream life, starting right now!"
In "Your Time Is Now," 22 amazing women share the true, inspirational stories of how they finally took action to pursue their business dreams (whether that meant starting or scaling their businesses) … and the magic that followed as they used their experiences to change the world. Each contributor also shares a downloadable gift to help readers begin taking action on their business-related dreams immediately.
Readers will discover stories about:
Cultivating an empowering mindset that lays the foundation for taking inspired action.
Creating new habits that lead to significant shifts in every area of life.
Persevering through frustration and setbacks to ultimately remain focused and stay true to goals, business and otherwise.
More on S For Story
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
Recognizing opportunities for freedom through entrepreneurship—and making the most of them.
And so much more.
"The women who contributed to this book are my real-life heroes," Carcasole said. "After reading their stories, you'll feel powerful and empowered—like taking action is the only option."
Contributors include: Serena Carcasole, Ashley Doan, Christi Davis, Cyndy Walter, Deni Carruth, Denise Threlfo, Dez Stephens, Elizabeth Otis, Jackie Kossoff, Jana Short, Julia Duabaras, Lauren Cohen, Melanie Pigeon, Michele Pariza Wacek, Michelle Clark, Rania Loughnan, Sheila Galligan, Susan Tillery, Teagan Hintze, Tamica Lloyd, Tracy Meguire, and Tricia Collyer.
About The Hope Book Series
The mission of The Hope Book Series is to create a movement of holistic success for women around the world, by sharing real-life stories of people who were able to create lives they love and businesses that give them the freedom lifestyle they deserve. It covers topics including business, money, health, spirituality, careers, life, mindset, overcoming trauma, and transformation. Learn more at https://hopebookseries.com
Latest on S For Story
- Updated ASI Book Helps Association Executives Improve Organizational Performance Now and Post-COVID
- BHC Press Announces 2021 Pushcart Prize Nominees
- MBK Senior Living Ranks 7th On Fortune Best Workplaces For Aging Services List
- New Book, Love Me to Life by Veronica Sites Addresses Suicide Recovery in Church
- "The Love Hex," rom-com inspired novel explores the mysterious nature of love
- Fifth Gen Media announces Darlene Pope as Chairman of the Advisory Council
- Phinge To Launch Netverse, a Rewards-Based Alternative to Apple and Google Using Innovative Proprietary Technology and Patented Mobile Devices
- Ken Whitt's "God Is Just Love" to be Published by Read the Spirit Books
- "Under the Roman Sky" by G. W. Hixon is published
- Firefighter Turned Writer's Debut Novel Grips the Imagination With a Grand Journey Like No Other
- Author Sophie Barnes Releases New Paranormal Regency Romance - The Secrets of Colchester Hall
- Spivey Hall Children's Choir Looks To 2021 Through The Lens of Langston Hughes Poetry
- Wohler releases AoIP & Analog options for their iVAM1-1
- While Supplies Last: Thermal Transfer Label Sale
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- Overstock Promo: Thermal Transfer Labels On Sale Now
- Ryan Bush Announces the Release of His Book 'Designing the Mind'
- Creative James Media Releases the Second Book in Marie McGrath's Honey Cover Series
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO
- Dr. Linda Howe releases new book, Inspired Manifesting