Popular on s4story
- Tiffany Reisz Returns to USA Today Bestselling Godwicks Romance Series with 'The Pearl'
- Arrow Organics Commits to Science Based Full Spectrum Blends By Partnering with Ivy League Scientist
- Dani's Inferno Re-Imagines the Prodigal Son and Proves There Are No Limits to a Father's Love
- L2 Aviation adds Global Remote Avionics Capabilities for Business Aircraft
- Black Panther' star Chadwick Boseman dies aged 43 and Friends and Co-Stars Pay Tribute
- New Book Shows How Impeachment Still Shapes Leadership Futures of Trump and Pelosi
- "What Else Am I Feeling? Defining More Emotions" by Katie Flanagan is published
- PNWA 2020 Online Writing Conference
- "Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- Tara Eldana Releases New Steamy Romance - Making the Switch
S For Story/10406857
"Some people ring in the new year with party hats and champagne toasts. We decided to take a little different approach to entering a new decade and our entire staff took the OSHA 10 training," said George Rohlfing, owner of the family-owned and operated Brookline Transportation, Inc (BTI). "Instead of a hangover, we are now better prepared and trained to handle a broader array of commercial and laboratory moves—safely and effectively."
BTI completed the OSHA 10 training for General Industry. That training covers such topics as: Slip, Trip and Fall Hazard Protection; Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety; Fire Prevention, Protection and Emergency Egress Safety; Dangers of Electrical Hazards; Using and Choosing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment); Causes and Prevention of MSD and RMD Injuries; Workers' Rights to Know the Chemical Makeup of Materials Found in Their Workplace; Difference Between Chronic and Acute Health Ailments; Hazards of Spray Finishing, Dipping/Coating, Combustible Liquids and Compressed Gases; and Dangers of Unguarded Equipment.
More on S For Story
- DonnaInk Publications, Nocturnum's Muse Imprint, announces signing of author Mitchell Allen
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
"As a moving company specializing in some very complex moves—like laboratories—safety is always front-of-mind. Trainings like these make us even better prepared to handle the very particular and sensitive needs of our clients," said Rohlfing.
BTI offers a wide range of relocations services for its residential and commercial customers. For complete information on BTI's relocation services, please visit https://www.usamover.com/ or call 800-766-7724.
About Brookline Transportation, Inc. (BTI):
Since its founding in 1943, BTI has coordinated and executed thousands of commercial and residential moves throughout the greater Boston area to Cape Cod. A Mayflower franchise, BTI has the capability to conduct international and cross country relocations.
BTI's services include: Professional Packing; Special Crating; Storage, Loading & Unloading Services, Workplace services, and Automobile Moves.
For more information on Brookline Transportation services, visit https://www.usamover.com or call 800-766-7724.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Tammy L. Grace Releases New Holiday Romance - Christmas Wishes
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Top Travel Humor Book French Like Moi: A Midwesterner in Paris Moves to Second Printing
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Cleft Patient Combats Bullying in Schools With New E-book
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1