Popular on s4story
- The Most Awaited Self-Education Training Program has Launched 843
- East Coast Mafia Entertainment Announces the Release of, "Can't Stop Won't Stop" by Author Chaos Loc 154
- Authors Charlene Tess and Judi Thompson Promote Romantic Suspense Novel - When an Angel Whispers
- Renowned intellectual icon, Chris Imafidon joins north American entrepreneurs to break world record for charity
- Massachusetts Life Science Company Device Being Fit to Target Coronavirus
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- Losing Ashley Rene Now Available on Amazon Kindle
- Evolve IP Launches the Unified Workspace – Integrates Identity and Access Management, Hosted and SaaS Application Delivery, and Cloud Desktops
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
S For Story/10410288
EXUP is committed to providing customers with secure, stable and efficient blockchain financial derivatives services. Its highly stable and reliable matching engine has been created to [em]power the financial ecosystem on blockchain, through a distributed system architecture based on microservices. The platform promises low costs and high levels of efficiency, thereby allowing customers to allocate more resources and focus on business operations. At present, the team has provided financial derivatives technology services to more than 60 enterprises in more than 10 countries and regions around the world.
The core team of EXUP has a strong and long fintech background, having independently developed the E-Trading System and the industry's exclusive industrial-grade MBD (pure memory database) solution. The new EXUP platform provides perpetual contracts, delivery contracts, ETFs, options, and technical solutions such as liquidity management of derivatives, as well as corresponding SaaS product services.
More on S For Story
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- BiKi.com Launches Premiere IEO of XB Token
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
ChainUP implements a group and global operations strategy, and has multiple subsidiaries and independent brands. These include HiCoin, an enterprise focused on wallet technology solutions, BitWind, a liquidity provider that provides liquidity support to exchanges, and EXUP, a financial derivatives technology platform for digital assets.
Since the advent of the first crypto exchanges, markets for trading Bitcoin and other digital assets have remained active. The emergence of financial derivatives such as contracts and options have served to promote the development of digital currency market transactions even more, providing more directions and possibilities for the technological development of blockchain. As such, at the end of 2018, ChainUP went ahead to launch financial derivatives technology services related to futures contracts and began to venture into the digital asset derivatives market.
Which brings us to the launch of ChainUP's independent brand of financial derivatives for digital assets - EXUP. Besides its aim to expand the scope of the financial derivatives markets for digital assets, EXUP's more commendable features presently, are in providing exchanges with more comprehensive, reliable and cost-effective derivatives technology services.
More on S For Story
- Giner Lab Goes Freestyle With Lab Flooring Installation
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
ChainUP is one of the leading blockchain technology solution providers in the world. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital currency trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity, broker, and has constructed an industrial closed-loop from technology service to traffic and traffic commercialization. So far, it has served 300+ exchange clients, 100+ digital wallet clients, 150+ liquidity service clients, which include 50+ million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. The team members behind ChainUP have worked in top blockchain or internet companies and institutions in technological development and operation management, and are highly experienced in the blockchain industry. It has obtained several rounds of investments from well-known top institutions in the industry, such as Morningside Venture Capital, Joy Capital, Node Capital, Albatross Venture, Taoshi capital, amongst others.
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on S For Story
- SAM9000 AI Project Management App adds Document and Email Management, now available in full release
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- Coming in May from Down & Out Books: COLDWATER by Tom Pitts
- Symplast Welcomes Former AtlasKPI Executive Randy Torban as Head of New Practice Analysis Department
- Global Sales Expert and Former Xerox Executive Joins CEO Coaching International
- Codeasy Releases Advanced Online Course to Learn C# Programming
- First Connecticut Office Building Tokenized
- 'Awakening' Awakening is not what you think by Nevsah
- SMS-Smart Is Launching International SMS API Service
- National Retail Solutions (NRS) and City Harvest are Partnering to Help NYC Businesses Grow!
- Hidden Space Energy - a new book by Stoyan Sarg
- #1 International Best Seller!!
- Waterside Productions Announces New Book "Wake Up Curious"
- Telliant Systems Expands Digital Software Technology Outreach with Sponsorship at The TAG Summit in Atlanta
- Scott Stevens Announces the Release of Deadly Roses
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Customer Scout Automotive SEO Receives "Highest Rated" DrivingSales Award
- New Novel Released by R. Frederick Riddle
- IAOP Releases the 2020 Global Outsourcing 100
- New from Down & Out Books: CROSSING BORDERS edited by Lisa Brackmann and Matt Coyle