Popular on s4story
- Tiffany Reisz Returns to USA Today Bestselling Godwicks Romance Series with 'The Pearl'
- Dani's Inferno Re-Imagines the Prodigal Son and Proves There Are No Limits to a Father's Love
- "What Else Am I Feeling? Defining More Emotions" by Katie Flanagan is published
- PNWA 2020 Online Writing Conference
- "Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- Tara Eldana Releases New Steamy Romance - Making the Switch
- New Product! Photo Buttons: Putting a Smile Behind the Mask during the Covid 19 crisis
- Author Alexa Aston Releases New Contemporary Romance - Hollywood Player
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine On Sale Now On Amazon
- QuaranTEEN Authors Donate Royalties to Charity
S For Story/10406613
Debbie LeSean believes "Even the most talented athletes taking advantage of their natural gifts can only go so far. Without other people helping and guiding them, they won't achieve success. The coach helps them to develop strategy, focus on the detail, and provide control and discipline. A coach enhances talent. This is also works in your everyday life."
Coach Debbie's book is the manifestation of what she said above. She provides her coaching and guidance through this book, so the reader can birth their purpose. At the end of 40 days, the reader will understand their personal mission, vision & purpose thus allowing them to walk boldly into the life God called them to live.
More on S For Story
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Halloween Brings More Literary Adventures, Including A Talking Sword!
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
"What's Your Y" is a devotional and journal. The reader will follow 40 days of prompts and write out their thoughts as they uncover their purpose. Debbie's goal is to help readers understand that operating in your purpose leads to profit as written in Proverbs 14:23. Growing up in the Bronx, N.Y., being a teen mom, marrying to young and divorcing twice, Debbie hit a patch in life where she was unsure of her purpose. She knew that God called her to do more than raise kids and work at a job she disliked. After birthing her purpose, Debbie began coaching other women on getting out of survival mode and walking in Dominion. Coach Debbie uses this book to open the reader's mind to life beyond survival mode.
"What's Your Y" is designed to be able to make the reader actively do something about their life. Using a practical business and spiritual application, the journey to find the solution is done in a structured way. Coach Debbie uses this book to help readers understand their daily thoughts and experiences are a tool for reflection and growth.
At the end of each day, there are thought-provoking prompts and writing space where readers record their thoughts. One of the goals of this book is to create the habit of thinking and writing. Thoughts, goals, written action plans and strategy are the keys to a successful launch into any foray. This book was written to be enjoyed by readers of all ages. For more information about this book, as well as where to purchase, you can visit Coach Debbie's official website at debbielesean.com.
More on S For Story
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
About Debbie LeSean
Debbie LeSean is an author and certified Life Coach to Executive Women navigating life during or after divorce. Her clients affectionately call her Coach Debbie. She has a degree in Psychology and Counseling, with a concentration in executive leadership. Using book smarts & life experiences, Debbie helps women heal whole, drop emotional baggage, reframe thoughts and open their hearts to love again, even if it's just loving themselves.
For Media Inquiries
Filed Under: Books
Latest on S For Story
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Tammy L. Grace Releases New Holiday Romance - Christmas Wishes
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Top Travel Humor Book French Like Moi: A Midwesterner in Paris Moves to Second Printing
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Cleft Patient Combats Bullying in Schools With New E-book
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME